Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with TBG's tune up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

Need help with TBG's tune up Empty
PostSubject: Need help with TBG's tune up   Need help with TBG's tune up EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:43 pm

So below is what I have my TBG assembled right untuned at lvl 8, probably won't be changing those AMs or BS anymore since I can't find better one available to me
(as for that Full Exhaust BSJ, I just put it on her for the lol look)

Spoiler:

Right now I'm wondering about the following:

- whether to let her stay at lvl 8 with only 10 extra capa, or get her to lvl 10 with more Capacity carts for tune up
- if I was to tune her, what should come first? TEC? FLY? HP? Or weapons?

Oh and nearly all parts are 3s, with the exception of Full Exhaust BSJ being 1s, Blast Bazooka being 2s, and both accessories being 0s.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Need help with TBG's tune up   Need help with TBG's tune up EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Blizt wrote:
So below is what I have my TBG assembled right untuned at lvl 8, probably won't be changing those AMs or BS anymore since I can't find better one available to me
(as for that Full Exhaust BSJ, I just put it on her for the lol look)

Spoiler:

Right now I'm wondering about the following:

- whether to let her stay at lvl 8 with only 10 extra capa, or get her to lvl 10 with more Capacity carts for tune up
- if I was to tune her, what should come first? TEC? FLY? HP? Or weapons?

Oh and nearly all parts are 3s, with the exception of Full Exhaust BSJ being 1s, Blast Bazooka being 2s, and both accessories being 0s.

Why 2 weapons? You only need one.
And mobility first, at least that's what I would do...

Level 10 won't hurt, so, why not?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Need help with TBG's tune up   Need help with TBG's tune up EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:41 pm

-If u have middle zook, use it
-It's better to get stun regain
-build arm AM(or ghost raider AM)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Need help with TBG's tune up   Need help with TBG's tune up EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 am

Well, I'll consider those AMs alright, although I'm not sure if I still had any 3s one left...

And Stun Regain...does it really heal that much to be worthy of that 30 cost? Is it based on percentage or a small fixed amount?

Lastly why WLK over FLY?
Wouldn't it be easier to get away from melee LND bot with high FLY? Or does high WLK affect hopping? Surprised
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Need help with TBG's tune up   Need help with TBG's tune up EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:43 am

Blizt wrote:
Well, I'll consider those AMs alright, although I'm not sure if I still had any 3s one left...

And Stun Regain...does it really heal that much to be worthy of that 30 cost? Is it based on percentage or a small fixed amount?

Lastly why WLK over FLY?
Wouldn't it be easier to get away from melee LND bot with high FLY? Or does high WLK affect hopping? Surprised

- 3s build arm parts in uc gara
- for 16 tgh, stun regain gives fixed hp from 6 to 25 depend on kind of stun. And because tbg works like defend type, stun regain is better than blast guard.
- because i prefer wlk, though fly is fine since u no nid to care abt str and just beta tune out the ass(slot is the only problem).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with TBG's tune up   Need help with TBG's tune up Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with TBG's tune up
Page 1 of 1