Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In-Game BSOD Bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xelia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Xelia

Female Posts : 9

In-Game BSOD Bug Empty
PostSubject: In-Game BSOD Bug   In-Game BSOD Bug EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 pm

There is an unknown bug that causes a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) whenever you begin playing in action of the game. I'm desperately in need of some help and advice for anyone who would know of this situation and can help resolve this matter.
Really...the game works fine, no lag, nor problem with connection whatsoever, just this one bug that can be a powerful threat.
So myeah, this game is fun and I need help... T~T;
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

In-Game BSOD Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Game BSOD Bug   In-Game BSOD Bug EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 pm

Uninstall, reinstall, defrag, and get a gamebooster.
Back to top Go down
Xelia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Xelia

In-Game BSOD Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Game BSOD Bug   In-Game BSOD Bug EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:12 pm

already did uninstall, reinstalled, defragmented, and NO, do NOT trust Game Booster
it will slow down your PC, plus, it will shut down all game programs by all means.
I don't care if I don't know much on with Game Booster; I just don't trust it anymore due to the other games I tried, and it went terrible... sorry~
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

In-Game BSOD Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Game BSOD Bug   In-Game BSOD Bug EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Well, I can`t help you any more then
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

In-Game BSOD Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Game BSOD Bug   In-Game BSOD Bug EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:03 pm

An alternative to Game Booster is SmartClose, who I've used with much sucess. Same general concept; it closes processes not vital to your computer's operation. While yes it can mess up certain things, such as closing ingame hacksheilds , but it will cause no problems if ran before you start up said programs.
Back to top Go down
Xelia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Xelia

In-Game BSOD Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Game BSOD Bug   In-Game BSOD Bug EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 am

SmartClose...is it necessary to individually close certain specks within the game data other than the hack shields? (which are more important...) I'm aiming to find the source of what is really causing the BSOD "within" the game "while" in action gameplay. The only thing I've seen from this bug is something called "Zero(or)Trap_cause UNKNOWN" in the blue screen before my pc restarts.
I tried managing some spots with the drivers, and that didn't do much help...but then again, I'm on the right track on some way for the game run without any issues. I need advice that has to do with this one bug that restarts my pc with the BSOD; I need not any more programs that would slow it down as it would be now, but thank you though.
Back to top Go down
Xelia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Xelia

In-Game BSOD Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Game BSOD Bug   In-Game BSOD Bug EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:46 pm

For a long time after the game was patched up through time, I decided to come back to Comsic Break to try again, and this time, followed the steps by Cybernetic's words. Reinstalled, SmartDefraged by the way, and then just to be sure, Trill, I got SmartClose, just in case the game decides to STOP cause me down with the BSOD again. After its applications were done, I used Safe Mode to be sure for any necessary boundaries secured, and it "WAS" a success surprisingly.

Through the whole Single Mode, no BSOD has been seen nor caused whatsoever, including going online. So I thought I'd come back here to thank you two for the information given. ^^
Sorry for the push...
Back to top Go down

In-Game BSOD Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Game BSOD Bug   In-Game BSOD Bug EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:42 am

Try formatting your hard drive and re installing windows.

First, back up all your existing files before doing so, and download all necessary drivers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In-Game BSOD Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: In-Game BSOD Bug   In-Game BSOD Bug Empty

Back to top Go down

In-Game BSOD Bug
Page 1 of 1