Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dracken build questions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mondes
Newcomer
Newcomer

Dracken build questions Empty
PostSubject: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Well I just got the manly Dracken from Gara cheers But I don't know how to use him so please help me with these questions:
1/ What BS should I use? I'm currently using a Byakko BS, is that good?
2/ What stat should I tune for and how much? Should I tune for HP?
3/ I'm planning the carts are: 6x Cost, Boost Run, Blast Guard, Sword Guard and Broad Radar. Is it okay?
Thank you for all your help cheers
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:00 pm

uh... u guys really need learn using Search Button...

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7904-dracken-build
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:48 pm

1. Byakou bs.
2. Tune tgh to at least 23 then str/wlk depend on hao u play. His HP seem okay with tat hitbox.
3. I will get short boost instead boost run and stun regain instead of sword/a capa cart

A small note, EIW will increase CV duration(10s-->15s-->20s) so u may want to take it.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:49 pm

Mondes wrote:
Well I just got the manly Dracken from Gara cheers But I don't know how to use him so please help me with these questions:
1/ What BS should I use? I'm currently using a Byakko BS, is that good?
2/ What stat should I tune for and how much? Should I tune for HP?
3/ I'm planning the carts are: 6x Cost, Boost Run, Blast Guard, Sword Guard and Broad Radar. Is it okay?
Thank you for all your help cheers

Byyakou BS is great, one of the best/better options for BS's. Statwise, I'd go for 36 wlk(no boost run) 21+ tgh
As for carts, I dont really like boost run on dracken because of his low fly, it means you wont be getting a nice fast speed easily. For bots with C.Veil, stun regain is a near must. I wont elaborate on the mechanics of it, but essentially you can be healed by your stun regain repeatedly while c.veil is active, even though you never actually stun. Broad Radar is nice, but if you plan to just suicide rush into a moshpit, I'm not sure if its worth it. I'd replace Sword Guard with Stun Regain, and Boost Run with shortboost( shortboost lets you dodge/get onto things/get height to hit airs), as tggt said.
Back to top Go down
Mondes
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Thank you guys and sorry for making a thread about the same thing that someone else already asked.
But well, I already did that so please answer my last questions Smile
What to tune on the axe?
As far as i see, I should have 2x TGH and 36 WLK so how much STR should I aim for? People recommend me to have 40 STR but I don't think Dracken have enough cost to go for it confused
Should I play the man like some kind of ninja, backstab people then run or be a rambo?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:36 pm

I personally think Dracken is best at doing a mix of both. Come in from the back(taking out lone targets along the way if they happen to stumble across you on your way there), then attack people healing, or other small clusters you find on the map with broad radar.
Back to top Go down
Mondes
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:14 am

Thanks mate
Oh and what about the other questions i asked?
Quote :
What to tune on the axe?
As far as i see, I should have 2x TGH and 36 WLK so how much STR should I aim for? People recommend me to have 40 STR but I don't think Dracken have enough cost to go for it
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

PostSubject: Re: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:16 am

If you really want to tune the axe(it does fine untuned) I'd tune just 3x Grappler. People say that higher level grappler tunes dont work out well. As for STR, he has enough is it is. But if you have the room after getting other stats/carts, go for it. Just dont drop tec below 1.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:19 am

Personally, i'll max str/wlk and a high enuff tgh b4 think abt the axe(especially all his attacks are str based, increasing str will give lots of profit).

Currently tune the tackle 3x high glad(lol).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dracken build questions   Dracken build questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Dracken build questions
Page 1 of 1