Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)

Go down 
+4
TehPwnstar
Squishy
Mew
8 posters
AuthorMessage
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) Empty
PostSubject: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 pm

I'll be spamming KARASAWA.
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:36 pm

jp demo is out on psn ror
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:12 am

Squishy wrote:
jp demo is out on psn ror

Was. It was awesome. Online for 2 days although us EN players had no idea what we were doing with the menus, so it was pretty hard to navigate. Demo is gone now on PSN.

I'll be spamming LW's (Biped or RJ, idk yet) with the mini/mobile/(maybe mega?) Karasawa. Dual wielded. I'd only ue it if it's mobile/mini. Where did I get this from? Well, there's this Karasawa with a "M" right after the code (LS-81 or w/e it was). Or just dual wielding shotguns/pulse gun (EN Shotguns) together with ammo crate(s) maybe.

Oh also, I'll be playing on PS3
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:17 am

It should be just KARASAWA

That's how it was named in all instances of AC save for 4 and 4A.

I sure hope the FINGER isn't back. I hate that so much
Back to top Go down
TehPwnstar

Male Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:39 am

I'm quite excited for this. I'm sort of an AC nub, but I figure I'll make it work.
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 am

Mew wrote:
It should be just KARASAWA

That's how it was named in all instances of AC save for 4 and 4A.

I sure hope the FINGER isn't back. I hate that so much

No it should not. There's the regular sawa and the sawa with a M right after it's code. I know my shit, I lurk for info about ACV everywhere. Don't point out something you don't know about, there's a sawa with a M right after the code in the official ACV jp game.

Jesus christ how I hate people pointing out something they don't know shit about instead of asking for my explanation as to how I came up with that.

P.S. I changed my opinion, I guess I'm going for Pulse Gun and a Shotgun in my hands and 2 pilebunkers in my hangar, LW Biped. Not sure about using dual mini/mobile KARASAWA as they should still be pretty heavy and not as good up close as a pulse gun/shotgun I'm guessing. Also, HUGE EN drain from doing that probably. Yea, probably not gonna use dual mini/mobile KARASAWAs.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:25 am

Should

Every game before 4 is without the M.

Except for the Nexus/LR line.

It was named KRSW.

Although, now I will create a quad blader for optimal backstab of the front of unit and such.
Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:52 pm

fuk u gaiz

canopussy 4 ryfe!
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Mew wrote:
Should

Every game before 4 is without the M.

Except for the Nexus/LR line.

It was named KRSW.

Although, now I will create a quad blader for optimal backstab of the front of unit and such.
Oh my effing goodness... DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? I said, BOTH regular sawa and mini/mobile/mega sawa (sawa with M after it's code) are in ACV.

Squishy wrote:
fuk u gaiz

canopussy 4 ryfe!
no u.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:34 pm

No crap just saying :V

Also, Canopussy is better than anything.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Wow. I'm going to miss out on another AC? I missed out on 4 back in the day too T.T The last one I played through was AC 3 back on the PS2. I made a bot that had a single machine gun, and could stay airborn indefinitely. I was always under-estimated at turnys >=D
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Kirika wrote:
Wow. I'm going to miss out on another AC? I missed out on 4 back in the day too T.T The last one I played through was AC 3 back on the PS2. I made a bot that had a single machine gun, and could stay airborn indefinitely. I was always under-estimated at turnys >=D

Miss out? Why are you?

Also, Mew is a lie, so is Kirika (IIRC, you're a girl). Girls don't play manly mech games, let alone ACV.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:56 pm

I know a girl named Tanja who plays AC/SRW/SDGO.

Another girl named Amy who plays SRW and ACE series. And, if I recall a bit of Armored Core too.

What now?
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Mew wrote:
I know a girl named Tanja who plays AC/SRW/SDGO.

Another girl named Amy who plays SRW and ACE series. And, if I recall a bit of Armored Core too.

What now?

It's a trap!

Also, SRW and SDGO aren't manly mechs. They look gay and games are shit imho.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Err...it's not a trap if you heard their voice in real life =/
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Mew wrote:
Err...it's not a trap if you heard their voice in real life =/

Audio scrambler.

Again, girls playing AC/ACV is a lie.

P.S. Hahaha the Karasawa. Has only 4 shots, and yes I'm sure of that cuz I saw a vid of someone using a Karasawa when the match just started and went into scan mode directly and yes it was the Karasawa. Perhaps the Karasawa with the M means magazine/mag?
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:54 pm

wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Miss out? Why are you?

Also, Mew is a lie, so is Kirika (IIRC, you're a girl). Girls don't play manly mech games, let alone ACV.

I'm going to miss out bc I'm saving money for moving and grad school, not a PS3 =3=

Fenrir, it's fairly sexist to assume that girls have a distaste for "manly" things. You know what I spent my childhood doing? Digging earthworms out of the ground to feed to bull frogs I'd recently caught (after they were properly prepared as a meal in my play kitchen set, of course). Or ramping hot-wheels over puddles in my drive way. I had a brother who was 8 years my senior, so everything he liked, I thought was cool. He got AC 1 when I was in like, 7th, 8th grade? I love customization, and I love robots (two of the reasons I'm in CBEN now). I'll have you know that our AC III arena bracket always consisted of three girls and two guys =P

As for the Karasawa, they nerf it in every game =3= It was nearly stupid broken in the first few, but I really didn't feel it was worth it in AC III.
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:51 am

Kirika wrote:
wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Miss out? Why are you?

I'm going to miss out bc I'm saving money for moving and grad school, not a PS3 =3=

Fenrir, it's fairly sexist to assume that girls have a distaste for "manly" things. You know what I spent my childhood doing? Digging earthworms out of the ground to feed to bull frogs I'd recently caught (after they were properly prepared as a meal in my play kitchen set, of course). Or ramping hot-wheels over puddles in my drive way. I had a brother who was 8 years my senior, so everything he liked, I thought was cool. He got AC 1 when I was in like, 7th, 8th grade? I love customization, and I love robots (two of the reasons I'm in CBEN now). I'll have you know that our AC III arena bracket always consisted of three girls and two guys =P

As for the Karasawa, they nerf it in every game =3= It was nearly stupid broken in the first few, but I really didn't feel it was worth it in AC III.

Only cool girls like mech games. You know, the girls with big brothers that look up to them and not play with their dolls. And all the same for me, mechs and customization and weapons is all I need.

Btw Karasawa is a sniper rifle of some sort, 10.000 TE damage when fully charged up. Just gotta see it as a mid range combat sniper cannon that doesn't need stance but needs charge up. Very nice. Oh and, doesn't need to be equipped to a Quad. It's nice, but... not my thing. I like 2 things in my hands, so... yea. Dual Pulse Guns and Pilebunkers? Hell fucking yea.
Back to top Go down
Aethernet
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Aethernet

Male Posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Just got this today.

Booting it up now. I wanna make a clan, but eh, dunno where to start organizing things.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:06 am

1. they nerfed karasawa ONCE and then they never did it again
2. number 19 or so ranker in JP ACFA s a girl or at least have a female voice
3. top 3 weapon in jp meta(light- mid): Shotgun, Pulser, Kara

I am now playing JP, may join you guys in US meta
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:19 am

never played AC but I heard it has excellent customization

now if only I have a PS3
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 am

it have excellent and immersive customization, do try. IMO it has the best building customization compared to all other mecha game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)   Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU) Empty

Back to top Go down

Armored Core V in 20/23 March! (US/EU)
Page 1 of 1