Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Game] Drop and die ver 2

Go down 
+8
LostOne
FireKiller87
Astral_Dono
TehPwnstar
syaondri
Maget
knyx
Mew
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

[Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:33 pm

I was suddenly revived by the Goddess's lingering wish for me to survive. I was so sweaty and dirty so I decided to go to a hot spring

I was thrown out of the male side of the hot spring, and into the female side. I saw FireKiller87 trying to peep on me, so I slit his throat. (Thus explaining why he died).

He dropped a vial of Hydrochloric acid, which was very very concentrated and it completely dissolved my body.

I drop puddle of digested Nekomata goop.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm

LXE wrote:
I was suddenly revived by the Goddess's lingering wish for me to survive. I was so sweaty and dirty so I decided to go to a hot spring

I was thrown out of the male side of the hot spring, and into the female side. I saw FireKiller87 trying to peep on me, so I slit his throat. (Thus explaining why he died).

He dropped a vial of Hydrochloric acid, which was very very concentrated and it completely dissolved my body.

I drop puddle of digested Nekomata goop.

>_>
FIRE IS NO PEEPER Evil or Very Mad

LXE's puddle of goop turns out to be highly concentrated bacterium.
I touch it and it eats my flesh.
I am devoured by fucking bacteria in about 15 seconds.
What a way to die...;_;

I drop my new waifu Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:44 pm

My body reconstructed itself from the puddle of goop because of my gift from the goddess.

FireKiller's new waifu got mad because I killed FireKiller.

So she sent the assassin with the "Anti-God" Sniper Rifle to kill me.

I drop down onto the ground as a dead and naked cat (girl?) lying in a pool of blood.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 pm

I try to reanimate the cat girl in order to get her affection, but a splash of blood comes from the mouth, which chokes me to death.

Ok, different stuff.

I drop a 100 rt card.
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:56 pm

I used my continue and somehow got the card... but don't know what to do with it...

"Should I go to crim's counter to exchange it with Roots?" So I walk and find gerrion~san's body nearby a nekomata, again, I died to my phobia....

I drop a [1 up] box
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:43 pm

LXE wrote:
My body reconstructed itself from the puddle of goop because of my gift from the goddess.

FireKiller's new waifu got mad because I killed FireKiller.

So she sent the assassin with the "Anti-God" Sniper Rifle to kill me.

I drop down onto the ground as a dead and naked cat (girl?) lying in a pool of blood.

Embarassed I should feel so loved
Too bad I'm dead and can't appreciate it

Anyway...
I hit the 1UP box.
I GOT A LIFE Very Happy
A pit promptly opens up beneath me. I don't have Super Mario's platforming skills so I fall in and die.
I hoped to land safely when I respawned, but unfortunately I spawned RIGHT OVER THE GODDAMN PIT.
And I died. Again.
qq no life to save me

I drop a Pokemon battle.
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Awesome! Pikachu, thundershock!
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
(Pikachu disobeyed his Trainer... LostOne fainted)
Dead...

I drop a guy named Luke... xD
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:57 pm

The guy named Luke falls in love with my waifu Gemini and plots my demise to steal her away from me.

Unfortunately for both me and him, it succeeds. My waifu is so enraged by my death that her alterego Geminine awakens, and she cuts him into tiny pieces with her sword.
Herp derp.

I drop my calculus textbook.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm currently not taking Calculus, but I yearn for more knowledge. I pick up the textbook, hoping I may be able to decode the foreign concepts of math to me which my Trigonometry-tier mind cannot comprehend. Unfortunately, I fry my brain rotten attempting to do so, and die a death which was yearning for knowledge.

I drop a futon.
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:43 pm

After resurected, I remembered my reason why I take a stroll... I wasn't having a stroll... I was supposed to get into a meeting!!! D:

But I'm too tired after getting 'killed' times after times... I yawned several times as I run to chase the time I missed when suddenly, a futon fell in front of me. I try to resist its fluffiness but as if a Greinaught shot its gravy-gun toward the futon, I finally gave up and fell myself to the futon...

When I woke up, my boss is there, standing in front of me with a whip.... but what more... is he.... no... she? or... whaaaaa D: NEKOMATA

Again, I died of shock and phobia

So, I drop my boss(?)
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:33 am

Hey, boss, I don't want to work for you anymore!
Boss: Oh yeah? *shoots his gun*
Dead...

I drop my amulet...
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:34 pm

I put on LostOne's amulet. It turns out to be cursed.
I die a very bloody death caused by the amulet chain contracting hard enough to cut my head from my body. ;_;

I drop a cherry blossom flower. Try killing yourself with a flower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:01 pm

I sniff the flower since cherry blossoms are the most beautiful flower to me. Unfortunately, a bee's nest was under the petal (How? I dunno - Just go with it) and I was stung to death.

I drop a dinosaur that goes *Rawrz*
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:05 pm

I grab a bazooka and try to kill the dinosaur, however, I discovered that I was in a virtual world where everything was cheated. As expected, the dinosaur killed me... NOT COOL! XD

I drop a goddess...
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:16 am

The goddess stomped at me, she did resurrected me but then give me the goddess' gift... argh D:

So, well I think you can still see the goddess falling after giving me her "gift", Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:45 am

I'm going to save her!!!! (But it was a trap... It was a demon...)
Dead...

I drop an old man...
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 am

I try to help the old man. But it turns out he's one of those old crazy farmers with a shotgun! (Like the ones you see on TV) He shot me while I attempted to "get off his lawn" as he called me a young whippersnapper. #em5

I drop a panda doll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 pm

我的天啊!這個是一格好可愛的熊貓玩具!我要帶它回家啊! #em3
但是,有一個人用這個熊貓玩具打死我了。。。 #em5

I drop a coffee cup.
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:01 pm

HAAA TOO HOT!
Died cause I'm too fragile to hot stuff... xD

I drop a plastic knife...
Back to top Go down
syaondri
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
syaondri

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:38 pm

I used to live, until the plastic knife hit my knee Very Happy

lol ok too lame huh ^^; so the plastic knife hit my knee, I laugh at it, and a train suddenly run over me Very Happy

I drop the derailed train
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:57 am

You know what happens to a Hideyoshi cosplayer near a derailed train.

I drop a dead Hideyoshi cosplayer.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 am

I saw someone lying on the ground, so I went over to (her?) to see if (she?) was alright. But before I knew it, I ran into a train's door and that impact caused it to fall to the side and land on me x_x

I drop this -> #em3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:26 am

The #em3 fell out of the Astral's hands, and because of the gift of the goddess I acquired earlier, I was revived.

I saw the #em3 and I placed it back into Astral's hands and decided to return the gift back to her so she can live once more.

I died in the process of transferring the gift.

I drop this -> #em5
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:31 am

The tears emerging from the #em5 are neverending.
The world floods and everyone drowns. >:

I drop this -> Angry Lios
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Lios... is Angry! Surprised Icy Surprised Dracken
Lios: I'm going to kill you now! Angry Lios
He ended up killing me... He was infected by a virus.

I drop Icy's wisdom...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game] Drop and die ver 2   [Game] Drop and die ver 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Game] Drop and die ver 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next