Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Where was I when this appeared???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeilregen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Zeilregen

Where was I when this appeared??? Empty
PostSubject: Where was I when this appeared???   Where was I when this appeared??? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Suicide Bird + Rocket FTW XD

i've been around since the 1st OBT and never came across this forum until now. o.0"

geez, after doing dozens (maybe even more) of frac runs for the sake of UC and ???X events, i now have a shaden, ivis, jikun hu, ace braver, sturbanger standard and a seraph crimrose. (+ a whole bunch of bots i garaed but nvr used at all!)

I really miss the 1st OBT players who joined the frac runs i had made. 16 mins extra time avg... XD

btw, nice meeting all you guys in the forum. it would be lovely to find a few useful guides in this forum so I could finally get my bots to frag ppl instead of fragging themselves. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where was I when this appeared???   Where was I when this appeared??? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Where was I when this appeared???   Where was I when this appeared??? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:34 am

Lol I was the same way.. didnt hear of this till after OBT1... welcome to the forums ;3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where was I when this appeared???   Where was I when this appeared??? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:06 am

Welcome :3

Didnt even know the existence of CB until OBT2 lol
Back to top Go down
Zeilregen
Newcomer
Newcomer
Zeilregen

PostSubject: Re: Where was I when this appeared???   Where was I when this appeared??? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Thx every1.

@Dune LOL! Hi Dune! ><"

Hope to meet you guys on CB as well, I'm kinda busy building up my rank now. Still iron hero XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where was I when this appeared???   Where was I when this appeared??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this appeared???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com