Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!

Go down 
+8
Emeraldsun
Midreus
Yokura
Astral_Dono
knyx
Sean
Cybernetic
rei_hunter
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:11 am

Cosmic Break Fan Forum is currently looking for Overwatches and a Moderator

Administrator role filled by Astral_Goddess.

MODERATOR REQUIREMENTS
> Must currently be an Overwatch
> Must be at least a 6-Star Rank in a Cosmic Break Game.
> Must have a majority vote of all the Current Administrators (and IronDicks if you want) and all the Current Moderators.
Regular Members cannot apply for this position without prior experience as an Overwatch or you are trusted by Admins and Moderators.

- These are all guidelines, you may or may not meet requirements except for Contact and some experience, to be able to pass.

>> Please look at this thread for more information.

OVERWATCH REQUIREMENTS
> Must be at least a Star Rank in a Cosmic Break Game.
> Must have a dense amount of Reasonable and Intellectual Posts.
> Must be able to cope up with discussions
> Must have the initative to write reports if needed [NEW]
> Must have the initative to create posts for the benefit of the Cosmic Break Fan Forum
> Must accept punishments for his or her own misbehaviour (Like LXE or Nisa)
> Must have Majority Vote of every staff member (Doesnt need Admin Hand for this)
Regular Members can apply for this Position.
- These are all guidelines, you may or may not meet requirements except for Contact and little experience, to be able to pass.

>> Please look at this thread for more information.

Your applications will be reviewed by all parties required.

See ya and Thank you.
- rei_hunter

Cosmic Break Fan Forum Administrator

Last edited by rei_hunter on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:33 am

Reasons why not Nisa, LXE or Cybernetic

Nisa - Not Serious enough (Not Jewstar)
LXE - Too Immature (Not Jewstar)
Cybernetic - Too impatient (Also not Jewstar)
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:17 pm

What's with the sudden new requirements, and also,

Quote :
> Must not be Nisa or LXE or Cybernetic (dunno why :3 )

You certainly do know why, LXE's reasons are not all of them.

And the RANK REQUIREMENTS

The reason I myself am not "jewstar" is because I don't tend to do missions or arena often, so these requirements are pretty stupid.

Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:29 pm

Cybernetic wrote:

Quote :

The reason I myself am not "jewstar" is because I don't tend to do missions or arena often, so these requirements are pretty stupid.

I have to agree with Cybernetic on the rank requirement. I think it should be changed to total play time in the game. Although the people could complain about people just going AFK in-game.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Cybernetic wrote:
I've got other issues to deal with, such as going back in time to lecture that stupid kid who ruined my life.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Sean24 wrote:
Cybernetic wrote:

Quote :

I have to agree with Cybernetic on the rank requirement. I think it should be changed to total play time in the game. Although the people could complain about people just going AFK in-game.

Personally I think it should be likability, not rank, nor experience within the game, granted being knowlagable about this game would be a great idea, but a rank/time minimum is just crazy.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Very well, i'll consider game time w/ w/e Rank you have (It doesnt have to be just from CB-EN, it could be from other Cosmic Break Servers. I mean i became admin, while i was still Hexagon +3 in CB-EN, but 6 Point Star in CB-JP)

I can also count C21 Online GameTime and Whatnot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Hey, that's not fair. It's demoralizing.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:20 pm

lol you just read that?... but yeah I dont think i can trust powers to you LXE... sorry Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:39 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
lol you just read that?... but yeah I dont think i can trust powers to you LXE... sorry Sad
I don't trust myself with admin/mod powers as well so it's fine.
I'm willing to learn though since I'm gonna have to take up a leadership position at some point.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:52 pm

k, but yeah those requirements can change.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm

I don't trust Astral, I think she's a GM spy.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 pm

knyx wrote:
Whatever could make you think of such a thing? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:37 pm

@Rei - So demoralizing to have our names appear on the "Do not nominate list". #em5

Astral_Goddess wrote:
knyx wrote:
Whatever could make you think of such a thing? Suspect
Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! Astral_GodOnTheChaos

hurr durr...
Back to top Go down
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Yokura

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:38 am

Star rank is nothing. Lol. But game time is also a reasonable measure of how familiar someone is with the game. Maybe... 1k+ hours or Star rank? *shrug*

And uhm... I wish there was a list of current staff. Until recently I thought Iron and Shaft were still on the team... *hasn't been around lately* *hinthint*MakeAListPlease!
Back to top Go down
http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:53 am

rei_hunter wrote:
MODERATOR REQUIREMENTS
> Must be at least a 6-Star Rank in a Cosmic Break Game.
rei_hunter wrote:
Very well, i'll consider game time w/ w/e Rank you have (It doesnt have to be just from CB-EN, it could be from other Cosmic Break Servers. I mean i became admin, while i was still Hexagon +3 in CB-EN, but 6 Point Star in CB-JP)

I can also count C21 Online GameTime and Whatnot.
>implying game experience=moderating experience

herp
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:21 am

No, it means you have a lot of experience with people.

Also, it wasnt the reason i became admin per say.

Anywho, i'll update those requirements later.
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:26 am

It's easy to build up game time and rank without having to interact with anyone even once.

Game time: AFK like a boss

Hell, I reached star rank using only arena and still function more or less as a complete unknown in the community. Basically, those two are a bad measure of moderating ability. A test would be better.

Not that I know what test would be suitable, since I hardly think I'd qualify as one (and I'm lazy), but still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:40 am

Hey, Rei. I think I know why Nisa, Cybernetic and I can't become moderators now.

We previously applied for the position and we came up with a negative result therefore we are not suitable candidates am I correct?
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 am

Midreus wrote:
It's easy to build up game time and rank without having to interact with anyone even once.

Game time: AFK like a boss

Hell, I reached star rank using only arena and still function more or less as a complete unknown in the community. Basically, those two are a bad measure of moderating ability. A test would be better.

Not that I know what test would be suitable, since I hardly think I'd qualify as one (and I'm lazy), but still.

Huh? Wait...you mean most people rank up by doing missions?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 6:34 am

Well, I certainly didn't, but I hear Missions are the fastest way to gain rank points. Arena does a fine job of providing those and UC at the same time, though, so meh.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:11 am

@Nisa
Yes.

@Game Level Requirements
Its proof that you play the game and can be a factor whether or not you get the position.
Getting Moderator also means you have had experience working already (Hence you have to be Overwatch first before you get Moderator... and so-on and so forth.)
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:08 pm

i wasn't going to bother myself with this but i just felt like pointing out that

1. listing specific names in prereq's is unprofessional

2. requiring people to be jewstars ingame cuts out alot of potential good people, not to mention goes against a current admin, also we have c21 sections and attract people who only play c21

3. the cosmic break IRC has never wanted to be part of the fan forums from my experience, they are their own community as much as we are, as such i don't think they want fan forum business clogging up their chat

4. Poll should be Y/N adding a maybe is not necessary, either you want someone or you don't, make up your mind

i would think that most of these problems would have be Ironed out if you talked to the other admins about it, if you did.

well thats my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:49 pm

IronDicks wrote:
2. requiring people to be jewstars ingame cuts out alot of potential good people, not to mention goes against a current admin, also we have c21 sections and attract people who only play c21
That's me! I don't even play the game any more but that's ok. I just really take care of the theme and forum tech stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:31 pm

rei_hunter wrote:

> Must accept punishments for his or her own misbehaviour (Like LXE or Nisa)

Oh ho ho, that slaps me on the knee. (´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!   Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Fan Forum is Recruiting Staff!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next