Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?

Go down 
+11
Lyndon
Lord of D:
Malphes
Stickboy
-VB-
Courius
resireth
fhoeng
Mew
ziix
Chitose.Goddess
15 posters
AuthorMessage

What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? Empty
PostSubject: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:49 am

Imagine living in the Cosmic Ark. What are you? Who are you? What Union would you join? What would you look like? Show off your imagination and have fun!

Here's my answer. I would be a lone mercenary with no Union, and no clan. My combat skills are pretty much on par with Ouka. My combat style would have a large emphasis on speed, over strength since I'll be using a katana.

I would have white hair with a hairstyle similar to Nemlims, Grey eye colour, and look somewhat like a male version of Ouka with an Aile Striker Pack so I can fly. I'm an Aerial Ninja.

My gender would be "Hideyoshi" which in other words undefined since if it was defined, people would go into denial and potentially wind up killing themselves in a mental hospital.

My girlfriend would be MJG Embarassed

My species will be a evolved Human composed of a rare type of Zias-Geo cells with enhanced movement speed beyond comprehension, but weaker in terms of brute strength.

That's it for me, so What about you?
Back to top Go down
Chitose.Goddess
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:34 am

I will join the Chaos force and command my own Chaos moe mecha team, while fighting against Angel force, also seek chance to kill K-Orge and take his place.

Fact is I only have EVE-Chaos that is Chaos related moe bot.....I want 2 more Chaos moe so I can make a team about it.

I am going to have dark black armor with shining golden line crossing on it , booster focus on high acceleration and straight line movement and strong front defense.

Maybe weak on Air mobility but still can fly fast if flying straight ahead on air.

Weapon are beam-saber-tonfa mounted on each arm, which can switch and place up to front, and beam Vulcan mounted on both shoulder .

Last edited by Chitose.Goddess on Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:50 am

I'd be dead. My lack of physical fitness will never help me keep up with OP arena bots.

So I'd probably just pilot a Vector Eagle and play safe...
replace undesirable humanoid with Hard Gay.:
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:59 am

I will be....

Destiny Gundam Girl.

:V
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:16 am

I will be that perverted pen pen's best friend. Whenever he got girls for from mission disk, he would come to my place to "party".
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 am

I shall be Scaregant Nomad. To more, no less.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:34 am

I WANNA BE MELFI!!! serve a pretty spoiled tsundere princess , screw union =p
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
-VB-
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
-VB-

Male Posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:06 pm

more likely to be the same thing as my avatar, S size bot with unknown type

has no exact union. and contained some mysterious knowledge inside.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 12:33 pm

I'll be me, a kid who lost his memory and have CV implanted. :v
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:05 pm

What: Neo G MAX < es a link
Who: Angel Force Colonel
Union: N/A

Only difference would be a straight firing laser cannon implemented inside the chest, requires charging and has 35 force.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:28 pm

just another cyber ciitysen who wants to be Lily Rain boyfriend :3
Back to top Go down
Lyndon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lyndon

Male Posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Spoiler:

The power of fire shall crush my enamys and i be with Dos like i am now :/
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Nerf would be Nerf...Male moe in suit. Think Sanji from one piece. Complete with sunglasses hd acc, cigarette face acc, includes bottle of jack+zippo lighter. Fights with legs/fist, would throw molotov, fight like K from KoF, special move, wrap cloth around fists, douse in alcohol, light, procede to beat you silly while losing 10 hp every 5 sec, finish combo throw burning rag at your face. Nerf also likes pool cues Sad they bonk you hard and billiards are fun.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:59 pm

Male version of Aila, with human-sized GN drives and the Raiser system #em3
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Under aged, engrossed looking SUP with high tough, zias geo cells and a tacky release-angel-wings-and-clean-the-screen-attack who couldn't decide which union to join o-o

And I'd definitely be famous for my discoveries on arcantus (when I first joined, the only thing I did was arcantus).
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:30 pm

I'll be C.S.-chan and bakuhatsu on everyone! #em3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?   What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark? Empty

Back to top Go down

What if you lived in the Cosmic Ark?
Page 1 of 1