Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012

Go down 
+5
Tuskin
adibbrian2
God is a Cat Girl
Kobrakai
ugonna100
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ugonna100

Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:31 pm

I um, i just thought that i'd try something like this to help out the community, especially since they helped me ^_^

** Warning. Wall of Text!**

Anyway, ever since i joined i've been an offer junkie (i do offers in most games i play too, as i'm not able to make any money/buy any cards yet anyway"

and the RT get guide seemed a bit out of date, and i wasn't sure whether i should post in there or in my own thread. If i should post in there feel free to delete this ~_~ i'll just post in there.

Please note that super rewards does not let you extend the name of offers shown. so the sequence of
periods will be shown to be an offer i do not have the full name of.

Also note that these are not ALL of the offers that credit. there are much more, mostly i just did the free ones
or random ones and these are the ones in my list that worked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Peanut Labs

Which Super Mario Character are you? ~ 8 RT

Which Angry Bird Character do you like best? ~ 8 RT

In All: 16 RT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Super rewards

Video: Horizon Organic - Ask the kids ~ 1 RT

FreeAwesome.com ~ 10 RT

Save Hundreds a year on your... ~ 4 RT

Life Insurance Amped ~ 4 RT

Auto Insurance deals ~ 9 RT

Easy,fast,free auto insurance... ~ 32 RT

Compare free auto insurance... ~ 16 RT

Fast,free auto insurance quotes... ~ 32 RT

BEWARE:Skillz Required! ~ 3 RT

Best Auto Insurance ~ 9 RT

Easy Psychology Degrees ~ 10 RT

Save hundreds on Life Insur... 10 RT

In all: 140 RT.

the low RT insurance offers are usually, post a zip code/city and they find you adverts.

To do those just click one or two of the adverts and leave it there for a few minutes.

They want to make sure you're actually searching for insurance.

Actual Insurance offers that may tell you a person may call you, or you should call them and get a code
have a high payout and i do believe they confirm easily.

I also did not include Arcamax offers, they confirm almost always and have a low payout. But after maybe 2 or 3 of them
you need a new email to use for the offers.

SponsorPay

Insure Square - Health Insurance Quotes ~ 21 RT

Free Wierd News Newsletter by email ~ 2 RT

Krush - Connect on Facebook ~ 6 RT

This providor is RIDDLED with insurance offers. they all confirm nicely for people who actually can do it.

keep in mind that this is all that worked for me and that there are much more

Furthermore, I do not do any health or auto insurance offers fully due to the problem that i am only 17, and i don't own a car anyway

The tip about reporting your non working offers in the RT get guide is also correct, although it works for All providers. The best provider being Gamecoins

Quizjungle offers on Gamecoins gives the most payout in terms of a free offer that does not require credit cards and such.

Almost none of them work, and thus should always be reported

Gamecoins

What anime do you belong to? ~ 32 RT

What gears of war character are you? ~ 32 RT

Which MLB sluggar are you? ~ 12 RT

Which Maple class are you? ~ 12 RT

Love the action pack of "Underworld"? ~ 12 RT

In all: 100 RT

All of these are quiz jungles, there are much more offers but im waiting to report them.

The gears of war and anime do you belong in quiz is the highest paying quiz jungle offer there is at this moment and should be reported for a nice 64 RT xD

Also note, Netflix offers almost always work, and provide a large amount of payout. simply start a free trial, cancel the free trial after you get your RT.
And you're done ( I wish i could do this offer T_T)

For quicker offers there is also a firefox/google chrome extension called Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey allows custom scripts, if you do decide to get it, google "Just say NO! for Greasemonkey" theres multiple ones, just find the one
you want on userscripts.org and use it.

This automatically presses the Skip button in offers, like quiz jungle which throw a large amount of spam pages at you to go through.

For most game sites it works wonders although some offers still won't auto skip, and Cosmic break doesn't seem to have many offers that work with it either.

On Quiz jungle surveys and more, it will constantly skip all the choices in the quiz but will reload the page repeatedly where it asks you for your birthdate/month/year because it does not automatically put that in. Simply Click the button to turn off greasemonkey and turn it back on to make it stop.

I apologize if this is in the wrong section or should be posted in the RT get guide. I hope i helped Smile
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 pm

Can't get those specific Gamecoin offers to pop up. Any easy way to do so?
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:45 pm

It depends on where you live. if you don't live in the US, most surveys and offers are out of your reach.

Also i didn't post this as i wasn't sure it was allowed or not but.

www.fakenamegenerator.com provides everything you need for any offer (except stuff like credit cards) Insurance offers only need a valid address and some need a good phone number, but otherwise, meh fake as fake can be.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:13 am

Kobrakai wrote:
If you are using an US IP and they don't show up...
Are you using firefox?
Gamecoins page has like a bug that makes the wall only show some offers and it won't show the scroll bar on the right.
I think that the scroll bar appears on IE, or at least it did for me.
Even if you don't like IE, you can just go there, click on the offers that you will want to do, close everything and go back to your favorite browser, and the offers will be on the page that shows if they credited or not! Very Happy

And damn Quiz Jungle offers, they rarely work for me.
Oh, and most of those insurance offers seem to block AOL? And derp quite a bit with hotspot shield.

BTW, that What kind of Driver are you quiz usually credits if you select the second option to all questions (only the ones where the options are those squares).
Back to top Go down
adibbrian2
adibbrian2

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:19 am

If i'm not in US,how do I make them appear without going to US ? o.0
Can I do it by changing IP address,maybe?
Back to top Go down
ugonna100

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:02 am

adibbrian2: I'm not sure. you could try that.

God is a Cat Girl: quiz jungles almost never work. You just take a screenshot of the end page, report them to the offer provider and wait for them to give you your RT.

The gamecoins glitch happens often, i usually just go back to the cosmic break main page and go back to offers until its fixed.

Most proxies might mess up offers too. i believe most insurance offers as well.

Please note that this was last month, some offers may not be there anymore.

Also on super rewards, if you did an offer and it gave you RT, and its still there in the offer wall.

You can do it again, and it will give you RT again. Some offers are repeatable (for until maybe 2 or 3 times)

EDIT: I also started doing some gamecoins offers, some actually work. and as always remember that Arcamax always works. they refresh every day, and they give like 3 RT each for signing up to their newsletters. they have maybe 5 or 6 different newsletters. You make an account, you sign up for all of them. you enjoy maybe 15 or 16 RT. Repeat this every day, Don't forget that every provider has an arcamax offer so you can sign up for their newsletters apparently 4 times a day with 4 different emails. resulting in maybe 60 or 80 RT per day.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:01 am

Wow, you must have a lot of patience to actually complete the quizjungle offers (Seriously, it's a fucking limbo when they start to send you to other offers).
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 am

Quiz jungle is the easiest offers at all, but ofc u nid some trick.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:25 am

I still remember when I reported an offer that wasn't crediting on Sponsorpay. Now the wall has no offers and they never replied to my report. XDDD

@tggt: The problem is when you don't know the trick.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:41 am

Keep pressing "skip" until u see this page, after abt 5~6 page:
Spoiler:

Then follow these steps:
Spoiler:

For peanut lab only, other wall can be done a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:30 pm

My problem isn't reaching the end (which I can even with AOL), it's that they rarely credit. Evil or Very Mad

Well, with that I get to the end faster, but no credit...
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:32 pm

Peanutlab credit most of the time, but slow, always hours.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:44 pm

tggt wrote:
Peanutlab credit most of the time, but slow, always hours.
Awww, they used to be the fastest before. D;

You just leave it open until they credit?
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:59 pm

I closed browser(delete all content by sandboxie) immediately, unless i hav smth else to do.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:03 pm

Oh, it just credited.
It just takes longer than when I do it until the end (which rarely credits).

Thank you my good sir, for such nice method.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Do you guys know any good offers that don't involve calling confirmation?
@tggt: I don't get the first step where you "skip" 5-6 pages. How do you "skip?"
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:20 am

donggyu wrote:
Do you guys know any good offers that don't involve calling confirmation?
@tggt: I don't get the first step where you "skip" 5-6 pages. How do you "skip?"

You press the "skip" button.
I'm not kidding. >_>
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 am

Sometime it's "PASS" and sometime u hav to zoom out to see tat thing at bottom:/
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:58 pm

All I see is "continue..."
I swear it is Quiz Jungle, the exact same
Scooby-Doo one in fact....
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:40 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Kobrakai wrote:
If you are using an US IP and they don't show up...
Are you using firefox?
Gamecoins page has like a bug that makes the wall only show some offers and it won't show the scroll bar on the right.
I think that the scroll bar appears on IE, or at least it did for me.
Even if you don't like IE, you can just go there, click on the offers that you will want to do, close everything and go back to your favorite browser, and the offers will be on the page that shows if they credited or not! Very Happy

And damn Quiz Jungle offers, they rarely work for me.
Oh, and most of those insurance offers seem to block AOL? And derp quite a bit with hotspot shield.

BTW, that What kind of Driver are you quiz usually credits if you select the second option to all questions (only the ones where the options are those squares).
That explains it then. Yes, I use Firefox so yeah I'll try something else.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:34 am

Lol, right click on "free" or "all" or w/e then "open link in new tab" will help.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:28 pm

#em5 Cannot see the "skip" button.... screenshot please?

EDIT: Nevermind, I understand that I have to do the survey first.
Problem though, after pressing "skip" for 21038421394 pages the screen that you posted isn't coming up. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Maybe you are not using AOL. D;
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:42 pm

AOL? owo what?
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 pm

btw, "galaxy legion" also working (tried over 5 times ), I need about 15 min to lvlup from lvl0 to lvl 10. 10-18 rt worth

anyone know how to get my Super reward page back, i can't see anything there, and other pages is dried lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012   Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Offers that worked for me as of January 20th 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next