Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy

Go down 
+36
colfenor1337
XiaoFu
WiFi
Kiruru
ilovehtf
shadow_nekros
g_c24
randylin26
syusakusai
VLightningV
xs330
Lazengann-WIZ
Mom
redotter2
ferald
resireth
Gerrion
tuko
Malphes
Hyoka
Frostnova
CalmOcean
Satoshi
gundamses
wollt
Astral_Dono
Kirika
Toilet-Flusher
ZeroZero
Mew
Trill
yuhno
fggt
Rinrin
Afterburner
1stAndriod
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
VLightningV
Newcomer
Newcomer
VLightningV

Female Posts : 8

1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:02 am

1stAndriod wrote:
Updated: Lightning of FXIII Longflag

Requested by VLightningV

Spoiler:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nw9pbn0vm2jrok1

I heard that my skin's sucked, Mad

thank you very much <3
Back to top Go down
syusakusai
Newcomer
Newcomer
syusakusai

1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:27 am

Hey Android Can you make me some skin For My haruka langit? Especially for the wing..
Back to top Go down
randylin26
randylin26

Male Posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Request: A nemlim mellow skin that looks very "futuristic"
Back to top Go down
g_c24
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:38 am

can i request a great and nice Feng mei skin?? want my feng mei to be beautiful
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:11 am

g_c24 wrote:
can i request a great and nice Feng mei skin?? want my feng mei to be beautiful

May i get a preference?
Back to top Go down
g_c24
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:16 am

want like a war type Feng mei Smile)

like thisSpoiler:

Click here to download.

Spoiler:

Click here to download.[url][/url]

wrong XD

blead wrote:
Please do not doubletriple post.
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 6:39 am

g_c24 wrote:
wrong XD

I cant see anything?
Back to top Go down
g_c24
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:38 am

^^ dont mind it Smile i just want feng mei skin cause i check out all player's skin they make, no feng skin T_T...
Back to top Go down
g_c24
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 am

can u make me a great feng mei skin??
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:54 am

I have made 2 previous Feng Mei Skin's, have you checked these out?

1stAndriod wrote:
Feng Mei's 2nd Skin Download is out Very Happy

Spoiler:

Feng Mei(2nd Skin) Download
Spoiler:

1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 FengMeiLG

1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 FengMeiHD

1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 FengMeiBS2

1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 FengMeiBD

1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 FengMeiAM

1stAndriod wrote:
Secret Skin:Young Feng Mei(The 1st)

Finally Decided to release the 1st Feng Mei Skin (Was one of my prized skins), that you all saw in the front page.
Enjoy Very Happy

Spoiler:

http://www.mediafire.com/?j3op2aldii2nk4l
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:00 am

New Update

Feng Mei(The 3rd): Oblivion Type

Spoiler:

Link: Coming Soon...zzzzzzzzzz( Haven't skinned in ages, rerunning the skin for a 2nd draft)

EDITED

Eyes Fixed with alignment with the rerun.

Spoiler:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?94i2zz70o9zf27y

Last edited by 1stAndriod on Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:07 am

The eyes look horribly off...
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:44 am

Request by shadow_nekros:

Sugoi Cross Flag:

Spoiler:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ep52ch2vcmtjmle
Back to top Go down
g_c24
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:17 pm

wow thanks for the skins ^^

but in the oblivion feng mei doesn't load in the BD

can u post the steps on making the obli so i can export or import the skin to my Feng Mei??

blead wrote:
Please do not doubletriple post, try the edit button on the top right of your post.
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

Male Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:28 am

1stAndriod wrote:
Request by shadow_nekros:

Sugoi Cross Flag:

Spoiler:

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ep52ch2vcmtjmle

thanks
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ilovehtf
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:38 am

Hi I'm kinda newb in the game, and I ended up on this forums. I've seen ur skins and them are the best ones I've seen so far, I'd love to make you a request skin of Nemlin Marshmellow, I have a pic of what it could look like, it'll look amazing on her since she have yellow hair > < hope this thread is still alive and you read this x'3
IGN : Gommi
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:50 am

ilovehtf wrote:
Hi I'm kinda newb in the game, and I ended up on this forums. I've seen ur skins and them are the best ones I've seen so far, I'd love to make you a request skin of Nemlin Marshmellow, I have a pic of what it could look like, it'll look amazing on her since she have yellow hair > < hope this thread is still alive and you read this x'3
IGN : Gommi

Can you specify the picture?
Back to top Go down
ilovehtf
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:55 pm

This is the best pic I could get, I want something like the schoolar Elisalotte or Aquila, the neck tie is impossible to do XD well to me atleast T.T, I tried but wasnt able x.x and same in many other pieces ( well tbh it's the first game where I try self designing too XD ) Anywayz > < could you make it look like something schoolar still somehow ? Surprised like with yellow buttons, and a white high neck coming out of the shirt bellow the coat, the skirt like the one of schoolar Elisa or Aquila kinda blue with lines and the boots all black or idk > < Maybe like the school nemlin if not, but with the school Elisa or Aquila colours since Mellow has blonde hair and 'em will match better, am I asking for too much ?idk if you get my idea XD I'm so excited that you answered and maybe going to take the request that I can't explain well > < hope you accept it, if you don't get what my idea is I could try to explain you again or something
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:31 am

naisu skin for my feng thanks 1stAndriod
Back to top Go down
Kiruru
Kiruru

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Do you have a Medi Aide to skin?
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Requesting lock please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:45 am

Request recognized. Hopefully you come back someday :3
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:12 am

Greeting everyone again. Art skills is rusty but retraining on it, stay in touch Smile

Pleasure to meet you all again!

Regards,
1stAndriod
Back to top Go down
1stAndriod
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 11:10 am

Hello all, for the time being, my skinning has gone rusty
and i ended up messing around with skinning, at the moment,
i just played around with Full Colour Mode and decided to try it on Regina, here is how it looks,

Regina Rose:

Question!, Since im still a bit rusty on skinning, what would you guys prefer me to do from now on?
Work on HD skins or stay on working with classic skins?
or both?,
Leave your suggestions below, and give me a suggestion on my Regina, Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:46 am

I say both, since new non-moe bots and whatnot don't come in HD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy   1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

1stAndriod's Noobish Skins and Flags Gallery :D NEW:Dieranarcam/Young Icy
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next