Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Unable to login

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meleexfemale
Newcomer
Newcomer

Unable to login Empty
PostSubject: Unable to login   Unable to login EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:30 am

Ima new player...I just reInstalled cosmic break and reupdated it hoping it would fix the problem....however it didn't....I'm stuck at the login screen....I click the login button....wait for a few minutes....and the login button becomes clickable again...I've been trying to fix this problem for 3 hours....I can play the single player just fine...I had a message box pop up saying "no response from network" asking me to switch to windows mode to check my firewall....I turned off my firewall and turned off my antivirus( AVG2011 )but still no dice....stuck at login screen but theres no message box saying no response from network...My friend downloaded it yesterday and he could play it just fine...I got the installation from him but for some reason i can't login...any help?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Unable to login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to login   Unable to login EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:03 am

Would your internet possibly be too slow? During days I'm particularly laggy, clicking the login button promotes no response like you're describing.
Back to top Go down
meleexfemale
Newcomer
Newcomer

Unable to login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to login   Unable to login EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:06 pm

OK so apparently the problem is that cosmic break is being blocked....
I got a "no response from network" error asking me to switch to windowed mode and blah...blah...etc..
// but the problem is...My firewall is off....I switched to ethernet modem.....and i temporarily turn off my antivirus but no dice...
Back to top Go down
meleexfemale
Newcomer
Newcomer

Unable to login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to login   Unable to login EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:26 pm

Unable to login Error_10
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

Unable to login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to login   Unable to login EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:10 am

Open ports 23456 and 23457
Back to top Go down
meleexfemale
Newcomer
Newcomer

Unable to login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to login   Unable to login EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:25 pm

how to?
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

Unable to login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to login   Unable to login EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:13 pm

http://portforward.com/

Here you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unable to login Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unable to login   Unable to login Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to login
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com