Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Legends

Go down 
+7
TehPwnstar
Gerrion
Lord of D:
Broken
Tuskin
knyx
hankzorz
11 posters
AuthorMessage
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Anyone play on the NA server or want to join me in trying it out?

Ign: kamuiwater

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

Referral link if you guys feel like signing up under me: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4ef2afafcb577133340036

Any tips and stuff I should be aware of like noob traps? Thanks in advance for any advice on what to buy and stuff.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:28 pm

I'm on extended hiatus but pretty much you want to save your IP for runes, and play free week champs so you don't waste your IP on champs you don't like/play well.

I'll probably get back into it in the summer when I have time and all.
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Yay! Knyx is back <3 Any recommended champs?
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Dunno, your preferred playstyle?

Aggressive/passive/melee/ranged/burst damage/sustained damage/ etc.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:21 pm

I like Tiny, Krobelus, Naga and Lucy.
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:59 pm

Mmm I like unique heroes. The harder to learn ones are the ones I find the most fun.

@Tuskin OH YOU
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:25 pm

Tuskin wrote:
I like Tiny, Krobelus, Naga and Lucy.

Juggernaut lyfe

Hank might like Lee Singer or that fox chick.
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 am

hankzorz wrote:
Mmm I like unique heroes. The harder to learn ones are the ones I find the most fun.

@Tuskin OH YOU

I bet all of you niggas play with Mortred, Bones or Riki.

I don't play LoL (I do but it's like every 5-6 months so I don't know what most heroes do). And I don't know why people spam BR huehue things when you talk about the big armored dude.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:03 pm

TRONDOMORE OR I FEED.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:12 am

damn, this game is very popular, i've heard what it is free and an rts, its it truth? cause a freemium rts would be worst than the actual unbalance in CB D:
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:31 am

Lord of D: wrote:
damn, this game is very popular, i've heard what it is free and an rts, its it truth? cause a freemium rts would be worst than the actual unbalance in CB D:

Nah, you can grind points to unlock characters, but every must grind the same stuff to buy runes (stats). The cash shop is to get the characters fast or for skins.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:33 pm

he's right but runes are additional stats if ya didnt get that lul
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

I like LoL because i like to play with all the champions once or twice.

Imagine renting an ouka for a few arenas, or a vector eagle, or a toy-chan.

And you can either buy the champion fast with real money (RP), or free through a big amount of time and fun (IP).

The player has a rune system in which he can upgrade his champions, like the tuning setup at CB. The runes though are accessible for IP, but players can buy IP boosts to increase the IP gain.

So using money in the game decreases the waiting time, but without giving any huge disadvantage (the only one you gain is time).

As for myself, my name's the same there in LoL. There's 5 champions i excel the most at playing, but that's for another post #em1
Back to top Go down
TehPwnstar

Male Posts : 66

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 pm

I play some League on the NA server - I play Twisted Fate primarily. I'm used to combating rank 28-30 players (I'm rank 15ish) because my friends and I pubstomp. I'm not on too often, but when I am, I preform. IGN is Mortamor.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Alpha

Female Posts : 24

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Started playing this few weeks ago and been enjoying it so far. Though i don't know if i'll continue because of how this game treats supports in current meta. No farm, no items, just sit in the bush babysitting your carry and throw few wards every now and then, awesome.

Tuskin wrote:
And I don't know why people spam BR huehue things when you talk about the big armored dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD8tHh9-nbw
Back to top Go down
TehPwnstar

Male Posts : 66

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Alpha wrote:
Started playing this few weeks ago and been enjoying it so far. Though i don't know if i'll continue because of how this game treats supports in current meta. No farm, no items, just sit in the bush babysitting your carry and throw few wards every now and then, awesome.

Most "Support" characters can do "non-support" things well. For instance, Nidalee. Q. Of course, it's a skillshot, but it scales with the same stats as her support abilities and makes her able to get early kills with almost unparalelled ease (Excluding Twisted Fate's Wild Cards). If all you're doing is sitting and throwing wards, and staying in brush, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Alpha

Female Posts : 24

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:06 pm

TehPwnstar wrote:
Most "Support" characters can do "non-support" things well. For instance, Nidalee. Q. Of course, it's a skillshot, but it scales with the same stats as her support abilities and makes her able to get early kills with almost unparalelled ease (Excluding Twisted Fate's Wild Cards). If all you're doing is sitting and throwing wards, and staying in brush, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

That's the thing, you can't kill creeps as support in ranked because all the farm is supposed to go the carry. Therefore no money to buy items to enhance your own abilities. There's strictly set of items every support have to buy. Try buying Ap items for Nidalee support and you'll get reported and possibly banned for trolling. Also, if you kill enemies as support early game, your carry WILL blame you for killstealing, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:32 am

Alpha wrote:
TehPwnstar wrote:

That's the thing, you can't kill creeps as support in ranked because all the farm is supposed to go the carry. Therefore no money to buy items to enhance your own abilities. There's strictly set of items every support have to buy. Try buying Ap items for Nidalee support and you'll get reported and possibly banned for trolling. Also, if you kill enemies as support early game, your carry WILL blame you for killstealing, awesome.

you could try out heroes of newearth (the other game that split of of dota)

supports have technically the same role, but last time i played, not fitting into the sheme didnt count as trolling or griefing there (they will still whine cause of killstealing though [even when they did nothing to get said kill] but thats just how "carrys" are, they all got a huge ego [and usually nothing to back it up])
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Alpha wrote:

Tuskin wrote:
And I don't know why people spam BR huehue things when you talk about the big armored dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD8tHh9-nbw

That didn't explain shit.

Anyway, the people in LoL is way more cool than the regular fellow in dota.

Then again, I don't want to see myself dominated by people like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYGDHoGOjjU

:ohno:
Back to top Go down
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 am

TehPwnstar wrote:
Alpha wrote:

Support..nidalee?

Tuskin wrote:
:ohno:
Back to top Go down
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:11 pm

So perhaps we should get a game going with people? Very Happy

Pre-mades tend to be a lot more chill with friends since there's no rage when something happens and losses can just become a meh, the team outplayed us sort of thing instead of the "OMG MY TEAMSUCKZORZ". I guess it just depends on who you play with, but I do agree there are just some people in the community that make you NOT want to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 am

This game won't let me play outside the SEA server D;
Back to top Go down
RaulZhao
RaulZhao

Male Posts : 40

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:45 pm

need 2 be carried? add me KingOfMonsters.
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:05 pm

i just played it by first time like 1 week ago and I LOVE IT!!!, have an original way of playing. the only bad thing is the leavers and n00bs, they totally ruin the gameplay D:. btw im "Lord of SadFace"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Empty

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 1 of 1