Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST

Go down 
+8
Mew
Aurum_Sol
Mie
Astral_Dono
Stickboy
Nisa
ziix
boytitan2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:29 am

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
They're taking chinese concepts and inserting their favorite fast food (&bacon)

Of course, the whole thing's actually just a good joke.

WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS SOME TYPE OF JOKE,YOU THINK THIS SHITS A GAME. FUCKING EPIC MEAL TIME IS A WAY OF LIFE YOU BITCH ASS MARK.WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT BACON,WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT DEEP FRYING.YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT THATS WHAT.

I know a shit about it, or else I wouldn't say anything.

I know what's bacon, I know what's deep frying.

And I know YOU would die eating it because you have no idea the professionalism they have because just eating it is already a stunt in itself which requires a specific diet, food handling skills (off the camera) and a lifestyle you know nothing about.

I know they dont really eat like that, there in shape for 1, muslce shades would be fat if he really ate like that.I wonder what really happens to all dat food in da end D=.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:10 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS SOME TYPE OF JOKE,YOU THINK THIS SHITS A GAME. FUCKING EPIC MEAL TIME IS A WAY OF LIFE YOU BITCH ASS MARK.WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT BACON,WHAT YOU KNOW BOUT DEEP FRYING.YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT THATS WHAT.

And I know YOU would die eating it because you have no idea the professionalism they have because just eating it is already a stunt in itself which requires a specific diet, food handling skills (off the camera) and a lifestyle you know nothing about.

I know they dont really eat like that, there in shape for 1, muslce shades would be fat if he really ate like that.I wonder what really happens to all dat food in da end D=.

They do. It's a special diet and the food actually does get eaten. There's also a reason why there's so much time between each episode though.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:45 am

Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:

They do. It's a special diet and the food actually does get eaten. There's also a reason why there's so much time between each episode though.

I mean da large amount of left overs -__-|||.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:48 am

Boytitan thinks he knows chinese food =3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 am

Nisa wrote:

Do you have anytype of sense of humor =/.
Back to top Go down
RaulZhao
RaulZhao

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 9:06 am

I have many bacon strips now, blame me
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:06 am

Ain't no real man's food unless it has a ton of spicy shit.

So much sugar related sauce... pfft. Sugar are for pussies.

On a serious note. I don't understand the need for so much sugar, I really don't; not really saying it is girl food, but I just don't understand. Chili > sugar any day.

Google time.

edit: wow this sugar shit is like drug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_addiction
Quote :
Research into sugar addiction was initiated at one research group at Princeton University where they fed rats chow as well as a 25% sugar solution - similar to the sugar concentration of soda-pop. In just 1 month the rats became dependent on their daily dose of sweet stuff, they gradually chose to eat less chow but increased their intake of the sugary drink until it doubled.[8]

"The rats were given a drug to block their opiate-receptors and showed withdrawal signs typical of drug-addicted rats- teeth chattering, paw tremors, and head shakes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:50 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Chinese Takeaway food. Yeah right, they took away everything that is supposed to make it Chinese.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 2:29 am

LXE wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Chinese Takeaway food. Yeah right, they took away everything that is supposed to make it Chinese.

Nigga arent u korean anyways and its a joke jesus Some one taking this shit serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:02 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Nigga arent u korean anyways and its a joke jesus Some one taking this shit serious.
what.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:09 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Hyoka wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

I mean da large amount of left overs -__-|||.

That's what I'm saying. They eat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST   How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to epicly make chineese food LIKE A MAN LIKE A MAN LIKE A BEAST
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2