Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think abt those guardians?

Go down 
+21
BNOISE
God is a Cat Girl
R3MSpecter
Alpherior
NotZetsubou
Rinrin
Nerf
ziix
lucc132
Aria
Arti
Senhime
Courius
Kobrakai
SJunior
Stickboy
DarkChuky
Retrias
Akhenderson
fggt
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

What do you think abt those guardians? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:52 am

IMO:
- Lio: The best(easiest to play) between those 3. Aura on = 5 homing pew pew, shock sword with great tracking and instant refill boost gauge every slash(yes, instant, even faster than steal boost). Nice base stat, a bit low capa.
- Dracken: The Axe is really kick-ass, but the bot itself not really good, low tgh base(the core is 7, total is 15) for a L-lnd w/o K-shield, decent capa.
- Icy: Not tested much, her capa is really good, small hit-box, cannon nid some aiming, 3 great force can reach 50 force, but due to rinrin, the dam not as expected.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:09 pm

I dont even think Lios needs to get his fly up to 38. The tracking on his sword is good enough to the point where his slashes make him move fast enough. His cape's tackle is a bit awkward to use but it's like a Jikun teleport move that gives him instant boost refill.
His sword also slashing fast and combos well within itself is fun to use with slow tunes. I tuned mine with 2 slow tunes and it has worked very well.

The only gripe I have with Lios is that if you're out of Aura, you're not going to be that great. Then again, what aura bot is great without aura? Also that Lios is rather frail because he doesn't have the blast damage defense that lnd units have.

EDIT: Also I did a little bit of testing with Lios and apparently in aura, his sword slashes cause mini projectiles that do small damage. (Tested on trees. The sword without aura did 31 damage with no force tunes and 18 str. With the aura, it did a little bit more with 35 damage, even though the sword gets no added force to the sword itself.)

Last edited by Akhenderson on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Akhenderson wrote:
I dont even think Lios needs to get his fly up to 38. The tracking on his sword is good enough to the point where his slashes make him move fast enough. His cape's tackle is a bit awkward to use but it's like a Jikun teleport move that gives him instant boost refill.
His sword also slashing fast and combos well within itself is fun to use with slow tunes. I tuned mine with 2 slow tunes and it has worked very well.

The only gripe I have with Lios is that if you're out of Aura, you're not going to be that great. Then again, what aura bot is great without aura? Also that Lios is rather frail because he doesn't have the blast damage defense that lnd units have.

Vector Raid, but that is about it, Drakens and Icy is good without their aura too
Draken feels nice,if anything the damage is enough , the Aura cveil helps the "low tough" , he is also L land that is not that big(about geo size i think) and since the axe projectile is str based, you can just leave 1 tec and still have a viable weapon, the BS slot is also left empty so you can fill it with tough centric BS
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:51 pm

may be is because Im more a lnd that other ... and Im realy bad with airs but for me Lios is a waste of RT...

can't use it or still don't know how to use.. in the list for me he is the worst of the Guardians...

Surprise for me is that they can lost they weapons (breaks by enemy) not like ouka ivis and other bots that never lost the weapons...

Draken is good as a LND, some nice version of Vanguar Axer.

Icy, no idea, haven't tested but ART are always ARTs, just spam all the weapons!

Lios, Air that doesnt use TEC, Air mele, with low tec and wlk for tunning...

All the guardias are not as strong as everybody wants, but well at least not more OP bots... and ppls still building... maybe we will have some surprises!!!
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:19 pm

fund me so i can comment on them
Back to top Go down
SJunior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SJunior

Male Posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Stickboy wrote:

^This. Lol.

And.

Dracken: Male moe bot
Lios: Male moe bot

What more could you want, From CB Razz
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Dracken is fun as all hell
Icy is p. fun, not faggy autoplay homo art shit like all the arts we've gotten since TBG (Rouche need not apply because CBEN sucks too much to manage to cooperate enough to put her to use)
Lios is lolshit, shell damage sub that does 6 dmg a pop and doesn't hit anything with more than like 20 wlk and an LL hitbox. As for his melee, he's basically a crappier frau lg'd seraph, but with no faggy antihomo wings, so you'll be spending all that cost on tuning his fly rather than his offensive stats or any slow tunes. I'll pass, thanks.

Hey, you asked for my opinion.

PREDICTION OF THE FOLLOWING MONTHS: People will try to play and tune Dracken like an axer and wonder why he's not ranka status and complain, Lios will be IFR's next favorite bot of the month and you'll see them porting everywhere/spamming homoswords, and Icy will probably get majorly overlooked and people will whine about how "weak" she is until CS pulls a Mialy on her. You heard it here first.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 am

IMO

Dracken : Jim Raynor...
Icy : Toy Chan Class Mate... or class Prez
Lios : supposed Servant Archer King Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero & Fate/Stay Night... but tons ppl make him Prince eLiossette... make me think now he's Elisa bro who like crossdressing...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:20 am

Spoiler:

what i thought ww
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:52 am

My only complaint about dracken, is hair style , other than that nothing at all
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:03 am

Lios is obviously Ky Kiske in Elisalotte-esque armor

Right down to the voice actor.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:04 am

Senhime wrote:
Spoiler:

what i thought ww

lol!

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/img.php?filename=t_6793_3_1325476773.jpg&m=pc
Back to top Go down
lucc132

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 am

i dont have any of the 3 yet. but just wondering how long does the aura last?
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 am

Spoiler:

Sudden plot twist is sudden .-.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:45 am

DAMN PIXIV.

dammet lios.
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nerf

Male Posts : 201

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 am

I think draken looks best naked. Lio is justin beiber. Icy is a scenester brat.
Each one has potential to be pretty good, well except lio without capa tunes.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:45 am

Stickboy wrote:
^
mii mii fund mii Very Happy!

anw icy needs good aiming, which is hard with lags and spikes.
also free frag if an overhead air spams u to death.
mialy>fia>eve>icy

from wat i heard on the other hand, lios shoot homing beams that inflict boost drain which is AG + kata.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:59 am

Rinrin wrote:
from wat i heard on the other hand, lios shoot homing beams that inflict boost drain which is AG + kata.

No it's not. Only the slash and step can. Also he has 7s fly w/o consuming boost gauge after aura on(like shaden BS).
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:27 am

can lios aura of whatever stack with Blitzelt bs?
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:29 am

Retrias wrote:
can lios aura of whatever stack with Blitzelt bs?
lios has no BS slot unlike the other 2.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:13 am

tggt wrote:
Rinrin wrote:

No it's not. Only the slash and step can. Also he has 7s fly w/o consuming boost gauge after aura on(like shaden BS).
still pretty crazy, stops enemies from flying/boost running away.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:41 am

what i think about icy

my icy is not that cute
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 am

NotZetsubou wrote:
what i think about icy

my icy is not that cute
Spoiler:

MY UNION LEADER CAN'T BE THIS CUTE!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:47 pm

They're all a bunch of commies
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 pm

- Dracken is a fucking Ivis that doesn't die as fast as that piece of shit she is, aka, Dracken is hell powerful if done and played right.
- Lios is prob shit, but that's just me; I don't have him. (Don't have all 3 but meh)
- Icy is HEAVILY overlooked and underrated. CB please don't pull a Mialy on her, I loved Mialy but now she's OP and thus I won't use her. ;-; I hope Icy won't be the same... She's so powerful if done right. #em3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think abt those guardians?   What do you think abt those guardians? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think abt those guardians?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next