Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Driving Mabinogi into the pits

Go down 
+25
Scott-kip
reVelske
adhkIk
Mithril
milk
RedIridesence
Trill
plehgmlander
resireth
boytitan2
SilverySil
Haaronyde
GammaFox
Astral_Dono
That_Wiesel_Guy
Sayuri Chan
Mew
IronDicks
Lazengann-WIZ
Onionknight
Suki_Eve
Fate
Wisp
Nisa
Emeraldsun
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Ben and Venom, if they're still in there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Veve's still in.

Don't know much about Beni. Wish Nexon'd fix the Friend's List/Guild Chat. =_=
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Yeah he's still in it, saw him. I know them back from when we were in Endless but a lot of us spread out by the time g15 came. Seems a couple of people got banned last night during the surprise maintenance.
Back to top Go down
Onionknight
Newcomer
Newcomer
Onionknight

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:51 am

Mari was the shit back in the day =D. I remember how it took like 8 weeks just for someone to break the Bangor Stone lol !! (we were all slow asses). Then everyone quit after Iria and went downhill from there.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

Male Posts : 588

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:45 pm

hehe hacks ...

Back to top Go down
Lazengann-WIZ
Lazengann-WIZ

Male Posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:11 pm

I've played mabinogi for years since being a beta tester. Honestly, I myself haven't run into such problems but it seems they are increasing drastically. And the worst part is why do people bother complaining. There is an entire guild of known hackers who mod and hack mabi daily and nexon does next to **** to fix it. In the end its more of a just play or just quit honestly. I mind my own business and i seem to be unbothered by hackers, bugs, crashes. Just normal smooth gaming except lag. I RAGE HATE LAG *Eats hater tots*
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Well, Nexon has gotten a bit better.

Unfortunately, they probably wouldn't have become noticeably better if people weren't such jerks to the majority of the playerbase.

They finally took down the server after some people on Mari went and killed all the NPCs.

It's nice that the market's getting cheap again. I'm so glad to see 1mil Sleeveless Dress, 100k Apron Dress, 700k teddy bears. #em3 /loves Fashionogi.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Welp, my blaze training got halted again due to npc still being dead and mobs being forcefully despawned. Looks like the game is down for emergency maintenance now. I know about marytr or whatever their name is if that's the guild you're referring to, Lazen. They've had members come over to Mari before...not for anything good either. It's was easy to ignore the cheating a few months ago but for some time now they've been doing things that effect everyone in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:36 am

Alas, I was too late to save you.:

Poor Duncan.

Shame, they'd just rezzed all the NPCs, too.

Also, having to make magic powder so that I can train Enchant instead of just buying it is rather irritating. '_'

I'm glad I edited that post, otherwise you would've clicked on a very disturbing link.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:31 am

Today I found that ch5 has most if not all npc working. I really don't know whats up with these people though, why are they putting the game in such a hellish pit? To be going this far for this this long...there must be some kind of motive, right?

Disturbing link? :u
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 am

or nexon is full of jews and the hacker are nazi, or is maybe because nexon supports SOPA?

OR maybe ALIENS...

Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 Im-not10
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Emeraldsun wrote:
Today I found that ch5 has most if not all npc working. I really don't know whats up with these people though, why are they putting the game in such a hellish pit? To be going this far for this this long...there must be some kind of motive, right?

Disturbing link? :u

For teh evulz, most likely. The majority of people who I've heard about using pake use it only for specific purposes (like using GM Hide and attacking monsters without gaining aggro), but it's still has the capabilities of being used purely for malicious intent.

They even went and killed Brownies. And maybe even Dougal.
The screenshot material was hilarious, though.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:51 am

Yeah, my brownie was one of the ones dead. It was pretty bad considering not all of them were, it's like they only went after certain people's houses. Glad it's fixed now though...for now.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:10 am

But then they went and broke housing. Rolling Eyes
You know, I don't know why people try to be malicious and break Nexon's games. Nexon does a well enough job of that on their own.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:59 pm

RIP Mari server
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:09 am

I hope thinks remain stable this time, so far nothing is going on. Some important duped items are still floating around but I don't see more of them appearing. I hope the maintenance tomorrow does some justice. Although that's just wishful thinking.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 pm

They did maint? I wasn't aware, since last I heard there were still channels missing.

If they did fix the channels, someone re-broke them again last night anyway.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:56 am

Yeah...it turned out to be wishful thinking. Nothing has changed, channels still crashing left and right off and on.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Will this maint fix anything? Y/N
Back to top Go down
Wisp
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Wisp

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:53 am

Day long maintenance. Not just for Mabi, but for Dragon Nest, Vindi, and Maple, too.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:23 am

Wow, huge Nexon derp.

I heard the maint was suppose to start on Saturday, though. o_O

Inb4 this fixes nothing, only breaks things. :<
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 am

Well, everything is down this time. I really wanted to play Vindictus this weekend too...hnngh.

edit: Now Vindictus is back up...I can't login though. Even worse is that people are saying Nexon screwed it up, market board isn't working. Mabi is still down, it's the only game that's still down.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 pm

Welp guys, hackshield went crazy and wont let me play-
i knew it would end bad but so yeah...

quits and nothing of value lost.

retiring with dignity... and try to sell or give away account.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:30 pm

they derp fucked everything up? man i was just thinking if seeing if i could play mabinogi with you guys
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Fate wrote:
Welp guys, hackshield went crazy and wont let me play-
i knew it would end bad but so yeah...

quits and nothing of value lost.

retiring with dignity... and try to sell or give away account.

Fellow flakey? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driving Mabinogi into the pits   Driving Mabinogi into the pits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Driving Mabinogi into the pits
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next