Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. Empty
PostSubject: I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.   I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:29 pm

So at my job I have to refill these ketchup/mustard/relish dispensers when they're empty. The same kind you see everywhere in fast food restaurants. The problem is, people cannot accurately gauge when the dispenser is empty or not and cry wolf. At least half the time I'm told the dispenser is empty, it isn't. It's just being people stupid, or having the attention span of a goldfish.

I see people using the dispensers. I lose faith in humanity every time I see someone being stupid with them. And that happens a lot.

There's people that only push the pump like once or twice. Nothing comes out, they cry wolf. Your attention span is of a gold fish. You only tried once or twice god damnit. How about you try it maybe 5 times and see if it'll work? I'm pretty sure you can tell this is the type of dispenser that doesn't magically work 100% on each and every push.

Then there's people that are retardedly forceful with the dispensers. They push down on the dispensers so hard, it just won't work. This is dispenser uses air. It's not hard to friggen figure out. Can you not feel the lever giving no resistance at all when you push down that hard? Pretty sure that's a god damn signal that you'renotdoingitrite. How about trying pushing it down normally, or slowly?

And people that push the dispensers down multiple times when it's already almost pushed down. You're supposed to push it down from the top to bottom. Not near bottom to top. Again, NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT. You can tell that shit won't work just by looking at the dispenser, and by FEELING IT WHEN YOU PUSH IT DOWN.

I don't see how people can't figure out how they're supposed to use the dispenser when they see it. It's so god damn obvious. Even more once you push it down once. Have you never used a condiment dispenser before in your god damn life?

I fucking hate you people. You incorrectly assume the dispenser is out due to your own stupidity and/or impatience, then cry wolf and bitch about it. Fuck you.

-

Just letting this out. Smile I thought there was a rant thread but, when I searched I got threads about CB not irl.

Last edited by Aegis on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.   I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.   I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Bwa ha ha! I totally understand. I used to work retail in an office supply store and it was so annoying. I don't know how many people I had to walk through the entire process of pushing a damn green button and waiting. It was awful.
Back to top Go down
Sivaschin
Sivaschin

PostSubject: Re: I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.   I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 pm

I used to washed public bathroom.

I know your pain.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.   I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:29 pm

Wat2do

The world is stupid,and you're in america too.

Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.   I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:26 pm

It's a good thing you quit
Doesn't seem worth it
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.   I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:01 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Doesn't seem worth it

Yeah,you say that.

But you still work at macdonalds D;
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.   I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:06 am

Nisa wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Doesn't seem worth it

Yeah,you say that.

But you still work at macdonalds D;
Finally realized your gender now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.   I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser. Empty

Back to top Go down

I know your attention span and/or intelligence is from a dispenser.
Page 1 of 1