Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help for a noobie Art user?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MugenNoKage
Newcomer
Newcomer
MugenNoKage

Help for a noobie Art user? Empty
PostSubject: Help for a noobie Art user?   Help for a noobie Art user? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:16 pm

I am a art type fan and currently have a king megaton, Sturbanger standard (despite it not being as good as it's pricier cousin, I am happy with it regardless) and Mighty Byne LB (luckily got this one too, even though I know it isn't as good as the original better start than any I say) I admit I have scraped all small robots I have gotten so far because i'm not a fan of them (no offense, just doesn't suit me is all) and I currently only have two bazooka type weapons (handy and regular) which I know are for a most part a must have for arts.

I am curious on how I should build my team and what arts I should look forward to in the future? Also, I am not above using the other types I just prefer art types. I can't provide statistical info of my mechas yet (need to take some time to get that later) but the only real difference is that my King Megaton has the red squaller legs (he going to be more of a experiment where I will slowly swap parts on him making him into my own frankenstein-styled mecha, plus the legs look better on him than his old ones.)

Anyhow, thats all I got to say and I hope this is in the right section.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: Help for a noobie Art user?   Help for a noobie Art user? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:13 am

Have you check out the Artillery guide that we have here? =O

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/guides-f2/guide-to-artillery-units-t239.htm
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com
MugenNoKage
Newcomer
Newcomer
MugenNoKage

PostSubject: Re: Help for a noobie Art user?   Help for a noobie Art user? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:16 am

Yes I have, but the last i've seen, it only has a small selection and I was hoping for a broader range, but, if that is the best I can look forward to, i'll look it over again. My only real problem is saving money. Grant it if I didn't spend it on the garapon so much I would have enough to buy something like Maxis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help for a noobie Art user?   Help for a noobie Art user? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:53 pm

MugenNoKage wrote:
I am a art type fan and currently have a king megaton, Sturbanger standard (despite it not being as good as it's pricier cousin, I am happy with it regardless) and Mighty Byne LB (luckily got this one too, even though I know it isn't as good as the original better start than any I say) I admit I have scraped all small robots I have gotten so far because i'm not a fan of them (no offense, just doesn't suit me is all) and I currently only have two bazooka type weapons (handy and regular) which I know are for a most part a must have for arts.

I am curious on how I should build my team and what arts I should look forward to in the future? Also, I am not above using the other types I just prefer art types. I can't provide statistical info of my mechas yet (need to take some time to get that later) but the only real difference is that my King Megaton has the red squaller legs (he going to be more of a experiment where I will slowly swap parts on him making him into my own frankenstein-styled mecha, plus the legs look better on him than his old ones.)

Anyhow, thats all I got to say and I hope this is in the right section.

If youre looking for which order to put your commando,
Put
1. Your best one
2 and 3. Any that you are good at too...

Just make sure the best one comes first, so that after you die, you have an idea as to what you beed to do etc...

This tip is pretty captain obvious, but maybe it isnt....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help for a noobie Art user?   Help for a noobie Art user? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help for a noobie Art user?
Page 1 of 1