Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better? Empty
PostSubject: Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better?   Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Since I've already made my introduction I'll skip the formalities. Basically I just want to get to know everyone here on the forums better! Very Happy So I figured why not just ask up front. I'm a casual gamer and the kind of guy who *has his moments* So what are all of you like? pirat
Back to top Go down
koruzagi
Newcomer
Newcomer
koruzagi

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better?   Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Hm, is this in the right forum? Well, I'll leave that up to the admins to decide.

At any rate, I'm not entirely sure where I stand on being a casual/hardcore gamer. I mainly play Fighting games (tourney's, ranbats,etc), JRPG's, and action games. Of course I do like playing some MMO's. Otherwise I"m up for playing any game. Play across all consoles and handhelds and built my own PC back in July (right before I started College). Play a lot of VN's and occasionally read some manga (and at rare times, watch an anime or two).

About it. Could probably go on, but I'm to busy playing Cosmic Break at the moment, lol.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better?   Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:08 pm

I am Foxie and more or less hate everyone, just a question of how much I show, on a good mood however I tend to be helpful.
Thats about it../private person.
Back to top Go down
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
113Kyote

Male Posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better?   Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 pm

koruzagi wrote:
[color=darkblue][i]Hm, is this in the right forum? Well, I'll leave that up to the admins to decide.

I had a choice between this and the lounge and for some strange reason I picked this. Since this is however the part of the forum where you make yourself known I assume it wouldn't be a big deal.

Also I know this is gonna sound really stupid but I just realized your avatar was a pic of hakumen. silent
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better?   Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:05 pm

im kind of play stuff at random times depending on mah mood
also cant say that im really good in any games i just get lucky quite often XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better?   Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mind if I get to know you guys and gals better?
Page 1 of 1