Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You play CB, how old are you?

Go down 
+67
Kuzuha
:)OwneD)
chengsta
Kobrakai
Kiruru
ShadowRbtnk
dogpile
Retrias
R3MSpecter
Valkyrie
Alpherior
Kirika
Zwiebel Force
VeryMelon
CapeMike
yuhno
boytitan2
Garmr
MagicPotatoplz
Rufei
ziix
meeshpo
Feign
Nilla
ZephyrKaiser
Suki_Eve
Kitouski
Lord of D:
Arti
Afterburner
Rinrin
Kainagi
Eridian
Senhime
necrio
FireKiller87
Rathmana
Moghul
_ADD
SilverySil
guptavaasu
Segawa
Sladezero
UncleBobbie
Reinel
mikuri
Stickboy
fggt
Priskern
EMPattack
Blackrain
falcon1
xzpwnz
blead
njayhuang
Str8witchin
NovaZero
Wisp
NotZetsubou
Cybernetic
PandaRehab
Aria
Tuskin
Mew
LS3
Neftie
ArturiaPendragon
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:56 pm

How old am I....
I forget and don't really want to waste the effort to find out
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:57 pm

52 years young.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:20 pm

HAH PUNY BABIES WILL NEVER KNOW THE GLORY OF LIVING THROUGH THE 1980S!

Seriously, I pity the fools that never got to see the Berlin Wall come down... Or NASA before the Challenger Explosion. Or to hear the rude screech of the first 24 BAUD modems with anticipation of logging into your favorite DALnet bulletin board to share information across the country in a time where you could barely call across the state without huge charges and terrible reception.

It was an age of wonder and strife, of tyranny and liberty, of justice and glory.

Then, when this land was green and good, when we sought the riddle of steel and called upon the power of Castle Greyskull.
Back to top Go down
meeshpo

Female Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 pm

I'm 24 Embarassed My boyfriend who always plays is 26.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 pm

It's not in my profile, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Rufei
Rufei

Male Posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Eh. 22 here.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Aria wrote:
9/F/Horny in Japan

also this
Back to top Go down
Garmr
Garmr

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 pm

22 year old and still playing.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:41 pm

Feign wrote:
HAH PUNY BABIES WILL NEVER KNOW THE GLORY OF LIVING THROUGH THE 1980S!

Seriously, I pity the fools that never got to see the Berlin Wall come down... Or NASA before the Challenger Explosion. Or to hear the rude screech of the first 24 BAUD modems with anticipation of logging into your favorite DALnet bulletin board to share information across the country in a time where you could barely call across the state without huge charges and terrible reception.

It was an age of wonder and strife, of tyranny and liberty, of justice and glory.

Then, when this land was green and good, when we sought the riddle of steel and called upon the power of Castle Greyskull.

A google and wiki and history class say hi.

B Most that stuff was boring propaganda.

C internet was in 1.0 stage thats the only thing worse than dial up of the 90 dear god the walls of boring text.

D computers were slow as shit

E I dont wana live in a word were I have to use a windows os before 95 then again I had millennium uuugghh. And a 667Mghz emachines piece of shit.Did put a ati 7000 series graphics card in it 64mb gpus were pretty good back then, Aww playing ut 1 on max setting game was like sex made me a fps faggot.

Cant compare the 80s to the 90s noob. We had anime introduced to america, Video games were going to the next level,UFC was made, Cartoon network had top animators and were really into producering good stuff doing contests like cartoon cartoon to find the best animators,Good buy to ugly ass muslce cars hello sexy import Nissans and Mitsubishis. =). Comics were also going threw a rebirth.Blade was made. Rap music was good, Blasting biggie and Wo tang clan DMX was hot. The matrix was made. We say the rise of mike fucking tyson =). POWER RANGERS MOTHER FUCKING POWER RANGERS. In flames was introduced.Wrestleing was bad ass.

Rock was great but damn 1999-2003 were the best fucking years for rock and metal the diff genres that were made I mean nthn sounds the same there so many different fucking styles now.

ANNDDD OOOHH GOD the loud ass sound systems of the 90s,Man the kirkwood sounsytem dounstairs built in 12 inch subs on indoor bookshelf speakers fucking huge as tweeters, Man they dont make sound systems like they dick back then anymore. The reciever itself uses up 500 wats you can here that shit down the entire block from a 1 mile radius and it will shake the whole fucking house up =).

Plus I mean everything was bad ass back then no EMO FAGGOTS.

Even the non violent music was bad ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdmfVyPrqcc&feature=related
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Lol
A fun fact: People who think they're more mature/act older than what they are tend to be moe immature
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:55 pm

I wouldn't really say think.

It's more or so they say themselves out loud.

"I'm 14 but, I act like 19."

Poor guy who said that got his claim defiled by flames :C
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 pm

im 14 but i act like i am 9 .... >____>
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Least you admitted it.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Aegis wrote:
Least you admitted it.
Is what I was thinking
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
Lol
A fun fact: People who think they're more mature/act older than what they are tend to be moe immature

FUN FACT NO ONE CARES

Meeh was not directed at me but Im drunk and in total asshole/I want attention mode.

Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:19 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Lol

FUN FACT NO ONE CARES

Meeh was not directed at me but Im drunk and in total asshole/I want attention mode.

If you wanted attention you could've went to me
....I'm hurt
When you wake up sober expect me to not talk to you for some reason you don't know because you'll have forgotten
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:31 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
Lol

FUN FACT NO ONE CARES

If you wanted attention you could've went to me
....I'm hurt
When you wake up sober expect me to not talk to you for some reason you don't know because you'll have forgotten

Hai xz guess what. BT cant black out from drinking photographic memory =D.

Which can aslo be annoying to ppl.People dont like waking up early in the morning after a party for some reason D=.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:57 pm

39 here....

Remember the Odyssey 2? No? I do...I was -there-...I remember(just barely) the early Pong systems(pre Atari 2600)...once owned 86 Atari 2600 carts at once, including a copy of the rare 'Superman' game for it! Very Happy

I remember my friend's Commodore 64 computer...and it's external CASSETTE TAPE drive...took 5 minutes just to load up Bruce Lee for us to play...ah, memories....
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 am

boytitan2 wrote:
A google and wiki and history class say hi.
Oh holy flying fuck, you're not comparing reading about something on Wikipedia to actually living through it, are you?

boytitan2 wrote:
B Most that stuff was boring propaganda.
Before Challenger, astronauts could be expected to have to use duct tape on their suits if need be, now they have to call home for a committee of politicians for every bolt that gets screwed on a NASA job. It's just stupid.

boytitan2 wrote:
C internet was in 1.0 stage thats the only thing worse than dial up of the 90 dear god the walls of boring text.
Everyone using it was fully literate. The barriers to entry kept those who couldn't form a coherent thought from even knowing it existed. The discussions there were like the Roman Philosophical Forums of history compared to the random shit-tossing of today's internet.

boytitan2 wrote:
D computers were slow as shit
Nope. DOS programs were so resource-light that they didn't bog the systems up as much. Multitasking in windows ruined fucking everything.

boytitan2 wrote:
E I dont wana live in a word were I have to use a windows os before 95 then again I had millennium uuugghh. And a 667Mghz emachines piece of shit.Did put a ati 7000 series graphics card in it 64mb gpus were pretty good back then, Aww playing ut 1 on max setting game was like sex made me a fps faggot.
Eh, there weren't even online games back then... but it was certainly the golden age of tabletop gaming.

boytitan2 wrote:
Cant compare the 80s to the 90s noob. We had anime introduced to america,
I STOPPED RIGHT THERE. Bitch doesn't know about Robotech, Voltron, Speed Racer, Transformers Generation 1, original Gundam, or the Battletech cartoon. All credibility is now gone.

boytitan2 wrote:
Rock was great but damn 1999-2003 were the best fucking years for rock and metal the diff genres that were made I mean nthn sounds the same there so many different fucking styles now.
This is the only part of your post I can agree with... Rock in the 90s was fuckawesome.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:38 am

Daer god feign your as bad as one of my college professors Likeing old nasty not overly flashy looking plain and boring DOS days of computer oh god no.It should be illegal to talk about that stuff.

ME came out in 2000 they had online pc gameing since 95 shit ut1 servers are still up and running if I wasnt addicted to uk2004 again Id play.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:25 am

CapeMike wrote:
39 here....

Remember the Odyssey 2? No? I do...I was -there-...I remember(just barely) the early Pong systems(pre Atari 2600)...once owned 86 Atari 2600 carts at once, including a copy of the rare 'Superman' game for it! Very Happy

I remember my friend's Commodore 64 computer...and it's external CASSETTE TAPE drive...took 5 minutes just to load up Bruce Lee for us to play...ah, memories....

I have respect for you (Especially because, of your age.), and I mean this with no ill connotation.

But, what drew you in at CB at that age out of curiosity?

I've always taken an interest in gamers above their 30s.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:43 am

Aegis wrote:
CapeMike wrote:
39 here....

I have respect for you (Especially because, of your age.), and I mean this with no ill connotation.

But, what drew you in at CB at that age out of curiosity?

I've always taken an interest in gamers above their 30s.

So basically you like older men eehh. Sorry that was just to easy you set yourself up for that one.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:45 am

That was just terrible
You should never drink again mikii.... Ever
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:47 am

xzpwnz wrote:
That was just terrible
You should never drink again mikii.... Ever

xz I can still see my post.

Oh if its what i just posted now and not what I said to you, Im sober now and its fine aegis said she is 16-18.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You play CB, how old are you?   You play CB, how old are you? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

You play CB, how old are you?
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next