Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Lala? D=

Go down 
+8
Aria
pulupulu
Aurum_Sol
CapeMike
Trill
Intet
Mew
Zwiebel Force
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Today I trolled rolled the Mega Garapon and got a ticket to Lala-Land......

BUT NOW I SUCK SO HARD WITH HER LIVE SHOW! #em5

How do I use it correct? is it like Marril sound balls which actually need to be charged in a certain rythym?

Also: how to build her? I think a high Tgh+Quad Guard so I can perform her show all night long o-o
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:32 pm

You have to rhtymize your clicks which is kinda disheartening.

Also, the show leaves you VERY VERY VERY vulnerable.

So you might wanna watch out for that.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:03 pm

This means I STILL got trolled DX

As I said b4 I'll most likely try a high tough build. In a perfect world she'll have quad guard to (my Nicoles are doing berry fine with that).
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:47 pm

I forget if she has broad radar, but I'm pretty sure she does and you should take it. While you're vulnerable during live show, a good team will keep you plenty safe cause they want those buffs.
Back to top Go down

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:55 pm

She's not a combat bot so be a medic while you put on a live show to boost the morale of your team when times are tough.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Aegis wrote:
You have to rhtymize your clicks which is kinda disheartening.

Also, the show leaves you VERY VERY VERY vulnerable.

So you might wanna watch out for that.

Rythmize your clicks? I just mash the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 9:18 pm

It's actualy like 1 cick recquiering you to click one time every 2 seconds or something like that. Not as hard as a I thought but pretty annoying still and pray not to lagg while doing so x,x

Oh btw: what WBs would you recommend? I know she should have a repair bit, but that thing is moving along with her head and is rather useless while dancing (I guess if ur doing it right you'll "keep on dancing till the world ends" :X). I tried a vulcan unit but that sucked. Pillbox unit seems handy (hide while dancing xD) ut maybe I really wanna use a Sniping unit?

I need a "Hipporoid Bit" T_Tv
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:58 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
It's actualy like 1 cick recquiering you to click one time every 2 seconds or something like that. Not as hard as a I thought but pretty annoying still and pray not to lagg while doing so x,x

Oh btw: what WBs would you recommend? I know she should have a repair bit, but that thing is moving along with her head and is rather useless while dancing (I guess if ur doing it right you'll "keep on dancing till the world ends" :X). I tried a vulcan unit but that sucked. Pillbox unit seems handy (hide while dancing xD) ut maybe I really wanna use a Sniping unit?

I need a "Hipporoid Bit" T_Tv

Personally, I'd suggest a Rifle/Dual Rifle bit...impressive auto-aim, range, and stopping power....
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:51 am

hypershot bit anyone ? -.-
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:07 am

I'd go with repair bit. As nice as her built in auto repair is, it makes it somewhat hard to heal groups quickly. Everyone will end up having to stay out of battle longer to heal, pretty much decreasing team performance .-. And I'd hardly say she moves around too much to not use Heal Bit while dancing.She still covers the same genereal area with it while dancing, which isnt too big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
pulupulu

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:09 am

I just use joyToKey to autofire on 2 buttons 30 times per second each.

That's basically pressing the button 60 times per second... guess what, I can STILL fail to combo and end the concert once in awhile. So if you think you can do it perfectly with human hand near 90% of the time... I congratulate you. (with machine pressing, I can keep concert combo till the end 80~90% of the time)
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:22 am

1.2................3.4...............1.2...............3.4 (repeat)

It helps by having a high Framerate too.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:23 am

.-. You want me to upload a video of me going through the entire Live Show without stopping?

Its fairly easy. You just click to keep dancing, and when you want to stop just stop clicking, and she'll end her dance when her animation is over.

http://www.livestream.com/cosmicbreaktrill/video?clipId=pla_3ccd186e-af2f-4384-ac3a-ae0356cc626d

Above video accomplished by literally mashing right click ;-;

Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:25 am

Trill wrote:
.Above video accomplished by literally mashing right click ;-;

Good Bye, Right Mouse Button.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:35 am

lalas concert works like all subweapons, its a click for an action
read: you need to click once for the following action she does ( the next part of the animation you wish to start )
there is no need for buttonmashing at >any< point of the dance

second: lala does not heal, she is a pure (monster)buffbot, slap hypershot bit on her to make her an even stronger buffer then she allready is (yes it stacks, need to rework my buffthread sometime soon)

lalas soundballs are utter crap from hell, unlike marills soundballs they wont hit a walking bot, despite having REALLY good stats at 4 eiw, 3xx speed just dont help anything if the projectile stops every 5 meters

use her microphone to play baseball with incomming enemys, its an extremely powerful knockback (knockback depends on bot size: (S)jikuns ... homerun, (L)deadalion still a good distance)
bonus points if you stand on a ramp

the reason you see so few lalas in arena is:

do a concert and your whole fucking team will start to hide behind you, seriously
it just sucks, cben community is to dumb to
A) shield supports (especially immobile support like lala)
B) even try to use the completly ridiculously strong buffs they provide the team with

another example: i played rouche and chilled in a barrier only to see NEXT TO my barrier 2 "teammates" (L-Lands) being completly nuked from 100 to 0 by a vector ... seriously? is it THAT hard to move 1 fucking meter to get under that overwhelmingly huge safezone that is the blue, oversized rouche bubble ?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:51 am

Aria wrote:
Trill wrote:
.Above video accomplished by literally mashing right click ;-;

Good Bye, Right Mouse Button.
never touching your lala.
ever.
maril was bad enough.
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:05 am

Today I just got my first RT charge, thanks to my BF. >_< <3 I rolled Mega Gara once and got a Lala out of it. (It wasn't a Rouche or an R Winbell BUT STILL, I'm quite happy and I really need to thank him 100 times later.)

So... Just what exactly do I have to tune her with? TGH? And what carts do I get?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:16 am

ArturiaPendragon wrote:
Today I just got my first RT charge, thanks to my BF. >_< <3 I rolled Mega Gara once and got a Lala out of it. (It wasn't a Rouche or an R Winbell BUT STILL, I'm quite happy and I really need to thank him 100 times later.)

So... Just what exactly do I have to tune her with? TGH? And what carts do I get?
i hate u legionnii.

Last edited by Rinrin on Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:30 am

@aurum_sol
Could you post the the stats of the sound balls/concert after 4 internals please?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:22 am

i will post them later when i chose to log in for today (ugh 50 arenamatches to be done >.>)

edit:
here values for soundballs on 4 eiw:

13 force
320 ammo
300 range
300 speed
900 int
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 am

Why... Why do you hate me OTL

Anyways, I tried to make a build for Lala (Had to hack the CosmiCalc a bit though) and... This is what I got in the end.

Spoiler:

Any suggestions?

Last edited by ArturiaPendragon on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:02 am

Video:

http://www.xfire.com/video/50bb82/

Sorry about 30fps since XFire can ONLY handle up to 30 ._.
Back to top Go down
HaganeMiku
Newcomer
Newcomer

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:51 am

I didn't use Lala for combat
Just dance dance and support point goes 9k lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to Lala? D= Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Lala? D=   How to Lala? D= Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Lala? D=
Page 1 of 1