Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed

Go down 
+6
Nisa
Asagi-san
Sean
Fireflywater
Astral_Dono
boytitan2
10 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed Empty
PostSubject: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Making something for my forum designer application but instead of just what I like Im asking u mere mortals what you like Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Just joking Please give me your input it would help alot =D #em3 #em3

Please remember hosting site such as outdated forum motion can only do so much ^__^
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:27 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Making something for my forum designer application but instead of just what I like Im asking u mere mortals what you like Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ohai Phobos12.

I think the forums are fine the way they are.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:29 pm

why are so many ppl copying me go away -__-|||.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 pm

Main page. I'm banned from the chatbox, but is still lags the hell out of me when I'm playing. You have no idea how annoying it is to just go to a topic to end it.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

Male Posts : 966

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 11:32 pm

Fireflywater wrote:
Main page. I'm banned from the chatbox, but is still lags the hell out of me when I'm playing. You have no idea how annoying it is to just go to a topic to end it.
Is it just the main page or is it other pages too?
Back to top Go down
http://xlythe.com

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:26 am

What I want changed would be BT stop criticizing stuff and just deal with it.
Stop complaining like a sissy, be a man, do the right thing.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:02 am

LXE wrote:
What I want changed would be BT stop criticizing stuff and just deal with it.
Stop complaining like a sissy, be a man, do the right thing.

Jesus, he's just asking for any opinions from the members here. Give BT some credit - he just wants to help out the forums.

And dissing BT in nearly every post I see he's made, what is this.
_________

On-topic: There's nothing I want changed in this forum; I just go here for my own leisure. But if I wanted something to change, it'd be the layout of the forums. As in, I just get tired sometimes of seeing the same old blue hexagonal background and the same picture of Crim and Lily on the top.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:04 am

Asagi-san wrote:
On-topic: There's nothing I want changed in this forum; I just go here for my own leisure. But if I wanted something to change, it'd be the layout of the forums. As in, I just get tired sometimes of seeing the same old blue hexagonal background and the same picture of Crim and Lily on the top.
This will be changing soon for the 2nd Fan Forum Anniversary!!!
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:08 am

Sean24 wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:

Sweet. I'll look forward to seeing something other than this blue background.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:07 am

Sean24 wrote:
Fireflywater wrote:
Is it just the main page or is it other pages too?
It's only on the main page.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 7:59 am

Sean24 wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:

do hope I can toggle back to this one incase I don't like the new one
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:55 am

Nisa wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:

No, you'll just have to deal with it. Deal with it
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Sean24 wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Sean24 wrote:

I vote this as our back ground:

DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVE EPILEPSY OR ARE SEIZURE PRONE:

It's festive.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Kirika wrote:
Sean24 wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Sean24 wrote:

It's festive.
Oh god no! That's a terrible idea. First of all, the size of it isn't very good. It would repeat vertically and horizontally. Second, for people with slower computers loading a gif animation (A lot since it would be repeated) would make the page load even slower!

-completely ignores the fact that it was a joke-
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Sean24 wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Sean24 wrote:

It's festive.
Oh god no! That's a terrible idea. First of all, the size of it isn't very good. It would repeat vertically and horizontally. Second, for people with slower computers loading a gif animation (A lot since it would be repeated) would make the page load even slower!

-completely ignores the fact that it was a joke-

lol. Theme design is serious business Cool
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Kirika wrote:
lol. Theme design is serious business Cool
Exactly.
Hopefully you all have noticed that I've changed the warning bar. The old one had harsh edges and I didn't really like it so I changed it! Now it looks a lot smoother and more 3D!
Back to top Go down
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FreedomFighter

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 pm

i vote for Izuna on top.............

well, we need light and dark theme maybe >_>
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 6:46 pm

FreedomFighter wrote:
i vote for Izuna on top.............

well, we need light and dark theme maybe >_>
I'm not making different themes...
We found out that the multi theme thing will not change the banner, category icons, and the topic icons. So it just wouldn't look right.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Moar stickied threads. Especially in the guide section, so I don't have to keep hunting for certain guides. <_<

Other than that, everything's fine. \o/
Back to top Go down
Sean
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sean

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:13 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
Moar stickied threads. Especially in the guide section, so I don't have to keep hunting for certain guides. <_<

Uhm, boytitan means graphically. He's trying to figure out something to do to show off his graphic talents so he can become part of the theme design team. (Which right now is only me so it's not much of a team)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:49 am

Suki_Eve wrote:

This works there have been threads i wanted stickied that end up locked U.U
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:58 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

if you go dig em up, pm them to me i'll take a look and see if they should be stickyed
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:02 am

IronDicks wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

if you go dig em up, pm them to me i'll take a look and see if they should be stickyed

LLLLAAZZZZZYYYY
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Sean24 wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

Uhm, boytitan means graphically. He's trying to figure out something to do to show off his graphic talents so he can become part of the theme design team. (Which right now is only me so it's not much of a team)

I was semi joking, semi serious.

images of stickies threads. :3c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed   What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like about the forum and what would you want changed
Page 1 of 1