Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[DOS] Iconoclast

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

Male Posts : 145

[DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Ouch... you kinda just mopped the floor with my logic. He seriously already had a BRD account while he was in MS-DOS? That's kinda... damning. Guess he wasn't quite the person I thought he was. What really makes me feel stupid is the answer to this question:
@Flandyrll wrote:
Exactly how much do you understand about the situation in the first place?
Only what he told me.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2426

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Believe me, I thought he was the same person you had in mind. Until he went to BRD.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:57 am

I'm the new leader of DOS, you all just don't know it yet.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:46 am

conspiracies
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:16 am

I'm actually in this clan on my DOS triangle, mainly for the fact alph is my best friendo xD
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:43 am

@Winty wrote:
I'm the new leader of DOS, you all just don't know it yet.

Well come on in here and make it happen.
Back to top Go down
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm

It's good to know that there are still decent people that are still active in dos, and still trying to make great clans.

I hate noobs that jump on the brd/wiz bandwagons, make a clan, and laugh that they have a more active clan than dos. those who take the path of least resistance are faggots.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Kainagi
Kainagi

Male Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:19 pm

@chengsta wrote:
It's good to know that there are still decent people that are still active in dos, and still trying to make great clans.

I hate noobs that jump on the brd/wiz bandwagons, make a clan, and laugh that they have a more active clan than dos. those who take the path of least resistance are faggots.
I know how that feeling since many people join BRD and WIZ while DOS have few people as if I am in ghost town. DOS been doing bad with epoch lately and still I am loyal to DOS anyway. Dracken
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:47 am

@Kainagi wrote:

I know how that feeling since many people join BRD and WIZ while DOS have few people as if I am in ghost town. DOS been doing bad with epoch lately and still I am loyal to DOS anyway. Dracken
Allow me to provide you all you need to know about the reasons behind Epoch performance by DOS lately.

Older members are hardly playing or have completely quit already. With no one to lead or carry the team, it's clear that there will be a huge problem with securing a decent chance of victory.

Epoch is flooded by low-tier retards or completely new players, who are possibly retarded too. The new players are also hanging out with the wrong kind. Everyone is stacking in with low-tier clans only because of language, which means the new players will be made to fail as they are taught by players who are already failing so badly even after playing for such a long time. A good example would be F_L, who suck up every player capable of speaking their language and pretty much ruin any potential they have.

So thanks to both of those two conditions, most Epoch teams will have only 1 or 2 players who knows what must be done for Epoch, else there is completely no one who knows crap about Epoch. Even if the players do know what to do for Epoch, it's not easy to take down a PS alone even with the best equipment, especially with the Mega Gara bots.

To summarize everything, a team of 15 people in offense. 14 of them don't know shit and just feed in the spawn. 1 person has to rush the PS solo, but can only dent the PS due to Melfis and Rouches camping near the PS. When round ends, the 14 retards go, "OMG MY SCORE SO NICE!!!11!!!1!" and think that they were doing a good job, and therefore, see no need to do anything else besides provide freefrags.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:11 am

No need to call them retards so much, they're just playing around and having fun.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:28 am

if you come to dos, try to carry dos room and then members of those clans keep made dos lose in everyroom you in (even if they use strong robot/ complete ctrl+c build/ or high ranks who should know how to play already )

you might feel like call them retard and wonder how can they play like that . . . . (━ ω ━lll)
Back to top Go down
R3MSpecter
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
R3MSpecter

Male Posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:09 pm

Meh... DOS is a challenge. That's what I like about it. My initial account was in BRD, and the sheer number of bandwagoners and idiots made me leave. That and the fact that I was getting shown up by new heros with triple vanguard commandos. I mean, seriously?! What. The. FUUUUUUUCK?!

Oh, and Alpherior, can I make a Iconoclast website?
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:16 pm

@Emeraldsun wrote:
No need to call them retards so much, they're just playing around and having fun.

I have no respect for anyone who finds doing fuckall to be fun. I have fun doing well -- If they aren't mentally capable of that, then I don't want to associate with them.

P.S. MOST of those morons in DOS feeding are more-so just undereducated on what they need to do -- If someone were to teach them how to survive, score high, and understand different game modes, then they can enjoy themselves WHILE DOING WELL. The big issue however, is that the people who end up helping the noobs are the clans like Faveleros and F_L, which actually don't know shit about anything, really (no need to debate this with me anyone, I'm more than convinced that everything they do is irrational and backwards).
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:18 pm

@R3MSpecter wrote:
Oh, and Alpherior, can I make a Iconoclast website?

That would already be handled, actually! Ask one of our sub-leaders for the link in clan chat.
Back to top Go down
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Emeraldsun

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 pm

@Alpherior wrote:
@Emeraldsun wrote:

I have no respect for anyone who finds doing fuckall to be fun. I have fun doing well -- If they aren't mentally capable of that, then I don't want to associate with them.

Are you serious or is that an exaggeration of how they annoy you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:14 am

I watched a member of FL play --out of curiosity-- because I just couldn't fathom how they got such horrible scores.

Big mistake... I lost 50 IQ in doing it. This is a case where curiosity killed the cat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:18 pm

@Emeraldsun wrote:
@Alpherior wrote:
@Emeraldsun wrote:

Are you serious or is that an exaggeration of how they annoy you?

I'm serious? Obviously they do ALSO annoy me, though. I always HAVE had a problem with people like this.
Back to top Go down
spiketrigger

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Then you should be catching those people in Ground and Central Area teaching noobs, verbatim, to just rush because "it works in EN", "land is just spamming", etc.

Same people who teach them that still whine about hoppers.
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:31 pm

@spiketrigger wrote:
Then you should be catching those people in Ground and Central Area teaching noobs, verbatim, to just rush because "it works in EN", "land is just spamming", etc.

Same people who teach them that still whine about hoppers.

I try to tell people otherwise and give useful advice, but apparently nobody can understand criticism/advice if I'm aggressive about it. People are already so resistant to change from what they've first learned -- Someone tells a noob that he needs wing amjs on his Jikun, he puts them on, I tell him he shouldn't have them (and clearly point out the reasons why) and all I get is either silence, total resistance or people justifying it by saying their friend told them (assuming their friends know everything about this game).
Back to top Go down
spiketrigger

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:14 pm

I asked some people over Skype. Apparently they're listening to Faveleros people because everybody else talks like a dick to them and trolls them whenever they ask for advice.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:40 pm

http://puu.sh/aP9K
they said to take a picture...
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
Kuzuha

Male Posts : 2426

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Thx for posting :3
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 am

nobody take picture when chaos deer win against lunar and ico.....(。-ˇェˇ- 。)
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:29 am

@NotZetsubou wrote:
nobody take picture when chaos deer win against lunar and ico.....(。-ˇェˇ- 。)

I think THIS little chaos dear needs to skip along back home into the cozy warmth of Iconoclast~
Back to top Go down
havik
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 8:41 pm

Does your clan have a TS3 or vent or something such as that? I am looking for an active clan and was hoping to find one with a ts sever or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DOS] Iconoclast   [DOS] Iconoclast - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[DOS] Iconoclast
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Clans-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com