Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Lovable Alpherior

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

The Lovable Alpherior Empty
PostSubject: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Hello everyone on the CBEN Fan Forum, my username in Cosmic Break is Alpherior. I live in Canada, and I am 17 years old. I am an RT player (spent a total of about $250) since the first week of the games opening, and I haven't been around long enough for the beta. I'm very skeptical of most anime, however there are still some that I do enjoy. I play games on my kickass computer, my Xbox 360, my Nintendo Wii, and my DS. I have been an atheist all my life, and as of recently I am becoming closer to nihilism. I try to be humourous and witty when I can, and I feel I am a fairly bright person (or, at least in comparison with most of CBEN.)

Some of you know me as "the rager." I tend to get high-strung over issues in this game. Lately, I've been trying much harder to stay cool-headed for the community and my clan. I'm currently going through a lot of stress from difficult school work, and I'm actually almost fully certain that my quick changes in mood are inherited. I always want to be the rational, content player, but it's hard to keep the other side of me from awakening sometimes.

My opinions on many bots, players, and everything else about this game are always changing, and I sometimes don't even fully understand how I feel about some things (ie. my feelings on "OP bots" always change and are hard for me to determine.)

I value effort, creativity and tactics in arena, and I usually fight for my union/clan/teams success, some days just for the score and experience (which I used to need when I had over 20 bots that all needed to reach level 10). I currently use a total of 42 different bots in arena, ranging from all sizes of ART/AIR/LND, 3 SUPs, and most of them are not moebots. I have reached max rank now, and my gameplay time exceeds 2200 hours. As much as I try to stop myself, I can be hypocritical of the views I have; basically, I don't like broken bots, but I have used them before (depends on what you consider broken though, I don't use any sugoi bots or alphags really, it's more on the lines of Vector Eagle, Muchi, and Axer.)

I own a DOS clan named Iconoclast, and we currently have around 70-80 members. We usually try to reach top 5 for CP gain every week (not so much as of lately). We're a very social clan, and many of us value the advanced side of the game (discussion of tuning, tactics, and builds). If you're considering joining Iconoclast, feel free to post below, or just /tell me when I'm online in Cosmic Break.

Well, there you have it everyone. I thought I'd go ahead and do a nice, formal introduction (because I have a funny feeling a lot of people will want to know what I've said.) If you have any questions, just post below.

P.S. In case the image is not in my signature, here is just a picture of my favourite bot in CBEN (yes, I did to the skin myself.)

Spoiler:

Deal with it Deal with it Deal with it Deal with it Deal with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:21 pm

Ohai, Welcome to the forums, I'm LXE, a trap.

If it's not superior nor inferior, it's Alpherior.

And no, I don't love you.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 pm

2220/24 = 91 days worth of CB.

It's also, nice that you justified your rage. I too have anger management problems but, I do my best to keep my cool. (Which is about 90 percent of the time.)

I can understand how hectic school work must be. But, if you do your best (Which I believe you are doing) you're work will come to fruition!

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

Last edited by Aegis on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:25 pm

LXE wrote:
Ohai, Welcome to the forums, I'm LXE, a trap.

If it's not superior nor inferior, it's Alpherior.

And no, I don't love you.

<3 <3 <3 Hopefully theres room for change~ <3 <3 <3

Also I've watched the anime that your avatar is from

Aegis wrote:
2220/24 = 91 days worth of CB.

It's also, nice that you justified your rage.

Hopefully I can tone it down, so I wont need to justify anything, and yes, I am working pretty hard. I'm trying to maintain my average of 85 with my four classes, but English is really being a bitch.

P.S. I've edited this post 5 times now.

Last edited by Alpherior on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Oh you.

The Lovable Alpherior 2DAxd

Stay chill brah.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:26 pm

Edited my post a bit :I.

Didn't feel like it was enough.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:42 pm

Threads like theese make me regret spending so much money on lop gara 2 for genbu. I mean look at what stain has and look at my account when we spent the same amount of money. And alpherior has more rt bots than me and spent only 250 god I am stupid >_<.

OH WELL MY ARMY OF SUZAKUS WILL KILL YOU ALL ONE DAY
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:02 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Threads like theese make me regret spending so much money on lop gara 2 for genbu. I mean look at what stain has and look at my account when we spent the same amount of money. And alpherior has more rt bots than me and spent only 250 god I am stupid >_<.

OH WELL MY ARMY OF SUZAKUS WILL KILL YOU ALL ONE DAY

It's not as much that I'm extra lucky, it's that I'm willing to make many more builds with what I get. Many of them are also virtually UC (non-weaponized RT parts though.) I've rolled garapons where I've made a bot out of everything I received from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:09 pm

Hi there. I live in Canada too and that's one well organized introduction.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 pm

Organized Introductions are fun. Sugoi :3

Welcome to the fan forums Alpherior! Really looking forward to having you as a member of the community~
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:18 pm

Woo, long intro! #em1

Welcome anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:55 pm

@Alpherior wrote:
LXE wrote:
I don't love you.
<3 <3 <3 Hopefully theres room for change~ <3 <3 <3
Spamming hearts doesn't hide your hate and rage.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:57 pm

lxe quit hating

anyway nice introduction you have there, i'll read it in a bit, im doing like 5 things at once right now
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:05 am

Well I don't hate you in any way,and is willing to give you a chance.

We have talked at one point,and indeed you had built up quite a notorious reputation,also you probably should stop spamming the "dwi" Deal with it emote that much as it may make you seem very arrogant.

Good luck,stay chill bro =3
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:06 am

@Nisa wrote:
Well I don't hate you in any way,and is willing to give you a chance.

We have talked at one point,and indeed you had built up quite a notorious reputation,also you probably should stop spamming the "dwi" Deal with it emote that much as it may make you seem very arrogant.

Good luck,stay chill bro =3

at least someone likes it, i spent like 5 or so mins in paint drawing that up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:21 am

@IronDicks wrote:
lxe quit hating
O_o
B-but I never said I hated him. I j-j-just... KYAAA!! I can't say it... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:31 am

@LXE

I wasn't even trolling or anything actually. I think I have said things about you being overzealous about being Overwatch, but I think I was just being a bandwagoning loser, so forget about all that. I had this idea that you just went around spouting it everywhere you went, but maybe you were just saying it when you first started.

@Nisa

Same with you, I know I've said things about you, kind of all just out of rage. Lets just... Pretend the things never happened, or something. There is one thing though that I may have to refuse to -- I'm going to have to use the shades.

Deal with it
     ) ___
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:00 am

I think I like this guy already. #em3
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 am

alpherior is actually a total bro

you just have to not be a dick to him ( o uo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:06 am

@Malphes wrote:

I'm Tsundere. Deal with it
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:16 am

LXE wrote:
@Malphes wrote:

I'm Tsundere. Deal with it

You l-look so kawaii w-with your glasses...~ Deal with it Deal with it Deal with it ~
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:06 am

You're one of my six friends on facebook
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:08 am

i love raging too.
lets be frenz.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:15 am

RAGERS UNITE!

And nothing wrong with raging, it's perfectly natural for a good man to rage at this poorly balanced fucking game.

Fuck the rage-haters, no shit there's no rage to be had if you are just gonna HURR DURR ALL THE THINGS with your fucking moe cancers anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:26 am

@reVelske wrote:
RAGERS UNITE!

And nothing wrong with raging, it's perfectly natural for a good man to rage at this poorly balanced fucking game.

Fuck the rage-haters.

Raging is fun

games are made for fun.

Rage ahoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lovable Alpherior   The Lovable Alpherior Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lovable Alpherior
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com