Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?

Go down 
+2
ZephyrKaiser
Valkyrie
6 posters

Do you think that those Geminion bots are of some use
Yes
Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? Vote_lcap40%Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
No
Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? Vote_lcap7%Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? Vote_lcap53%Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? Vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? Empty
PostSubject: Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?   Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:27 pm

I was wondering if they had any potential. Therefore, I wanted to discuss this matter with you guys.
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?   Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 4:41 pm

IIRC, the Right twin shoots slow balls, and the Left twin shoots missiles that inflict Booster Trouble.

I think the Slow inflicting twin is better though.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?   Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:18 pm

ZephyrKaiser wrote:
IIRC, the Right twin shoots slow balls, and the Left twin shoots missiles that inflict Booster Trouble.

I think the Slow inflicting twin is better though.

I don't really like the fact that their internal has low power. I kinda expected more from a jammer Sup
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?   Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:50 pm

I have Geminion L, and the missile speed is actually pretty good O.O
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?   Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:27 pm

One drains 25% boost on AIRs, the other launches a gigandroff-esque missile that inflicts slow.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?   Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:30 am

i think we got enuf booster drainer blame nicole... but the slow ball one seems intersting... how wide the AOE...? i thinkin it should useful nail crowded target it that slow ball explosion can hit multiple target...
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?   Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:42 am

The thing with the booster drain one is that it just rapes the boost all at once. You have the potential to really screw someone over by firing a well timed shot at them and causing them to just fall into enemy territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?   Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties? Empty

Back to top Go down

Geminion Twin: Interesting Features, or Novelties?
Page 1 of 1