Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mega GARA-PAWN

Go down 
+42
zxsasori
Moghul
wonjoon
Stikbau
EMPattack
FireKiller87
Turkeysaur
MagicPotatoplz
Fireflywater
Hyoka
NotZetsubou
Malphes
Neftie
xzpwnz
mechaRev
Klinkin
Suki_Eve
CapeMike
God is a Cat Girl
Z'gok_E
Kobrakai
Kurt
UncleBobbie
reiya
Mew
Rinrin
Reversal
Tuskin
SkyPanic
Segawa
VeryMelon
sdmemories
Aria
ziix
SilverySil
NovaZero
IronDicks
Valkyrie
gadessea
Arti
fggt
DavidRain
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Arti wrote:
CapeMike, Regina doesn't interest you?

As someone who already has her, she's a really good healer. Plus her bind can be kinda useful when used right

Don't know enough about Regina to have an educated opinion on her, but yeah, I neglected to mention her...she'd be more than welcome in my garage, too! Smile
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Arti wrote:
CapeMike, Regina doesn't interest you?

As someone who already has her, she's a really good healer. Plus her bind can be kinda useful when used right

no one can take my waifu or she ll SM you to dead #em3

btw
old vid, i can say i'm a good regina player at CBEN too, haven't try to find regina vid at nicodouga yet

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:11 pm

Charged $60 of rt, plus I already had 78.

(Also high-five for being a CBEN regina user)
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Kurt wrote:

Lol, so much win. That why i install Mabinogi and F: New Vegas.

Ffffff---No.

negativity on Mabinogi:

@On Topic -

YAY, now I don't have to decide what to spend my free Rt on.

-prays for Squidol Girl or Regina Winberyl-

The game won't die from this. The community will get worse and we'll see a whole bunch of garatrolled threads in /commu but there's no way CyberStep will give up it's hold on CBEN. After all, we'll keep rolling, won't we? C:

Anywho, I'm grateful for this gara. Plus it's amusing to see the community in such an uproar over this.
Back to top Go down
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Well, might as well do some offers for another 50 RT so I can roll a single x5. I hope the rates are good; there are several moebots in the Mega Gara that I'd like to have. It's also a good way to give me a random bot that'll be viable enough in Arena that I can safely learn how to use it without having to suffer through a learning cliff.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:04 pm

i'm pretty much like capemike, for starters i want ion/squidol the most
then regina then elisa, then melfi, then if by any chance...tbg or i would even have to look at silver balls aswell as cooper ones, because its not all about the moe~

Edit~

Since i see the mialy and rouche will the be there too~
add then in my #1 of GODDAMIT DO WANT
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Considering the fact that I rolled for Rouche specifically back in Inventor gara (along with medi aide inj, who i also didn't get), I'm pretty excited to be rolling for her again
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:01 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
i'm pretty much like capemike, for starters i want ion/squidol the most
then regina then elisa, then melfi, then if by any chance...tbg or i would even have to look at silver balls aswell as cooper ones, because its not all about the moe~

Edit~

Since i see the mialy and rouche will the be there too~
add then in my #1 of GODDAMIT DO WANT

After spending more than 600rt on inventor and not getting a single gold ball...
Forever no Mialy. D;

If I roll this, I bet that if I get a moe, it will be a lnd moe, just because now the gara basically only gives me gold balls if they are lnds. (Dae BC, Scaregant, VL, Renny Acro, Kuten, all in less than 7 rolls in each of their garas.)
Well, if there's filler, I probably get the lnd filler.

*looks at fraps*
Hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Not yet
There's the rare moe campaign 2nd edition
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

Female Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:24 pm

son of the #@%! and I just spent $100 on the stupid Halloween gara. #em5
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Ffffff---No.

negativity on Mabinogi:

@On Topic -

The game won't die from this. The community will get worse and we'll see a whole bunch of garatrolled threads in /commu but there's no way CyberStep will give up it's hold on CBEN. After all, we'll keep rolling, won't we? C:

Anywho, I'm grateful for this gara. Plus it's amusing to see the community in such an uproar over this.

I'm finding it rather amusing, too...yeah, I've been robbed a few times on the garas(Cheer PomPom on the EVE Gara...most useless item in the game??), but it's called gambling for a -reason-, folks...; also, some people could be upset simply because the playing field may actually get a bit more balanced as more people get the bots...'course, this could ALSO result in, as someone else put it, more 'derp' players, and in either case, they wouldn't have a monopoly on certain bots anymore....

...and if it invites in more players, great! ..more people I actually have a hope in heck of beating!!(It's embarrassing being a beta player at Star rank and still regularly getting hammered by Triangle ranks using normal uc bots) Win-win for me....
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:49 pm

So out of curiosity...

Why do people hate MBG and Squidol Girl?

I think it should be only AG and TBG getting the hate.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Aegis wrote:
So out of curiosity...

At short-range, Squidol Girl pretty much shuts down anything that doesn't blast/melee-her to death on it's 1st volley with a combination of slow and disabling sub-weapons...'course it doesn't work as well against fliers, but I've seen a SG utterly decimate a land that got too close...poor guy never had a chance....

MBG is a pain to me at least...-much- harder to busgy-shield her with all that armor on her.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Aegis wrote:
So out of curiosity...

At short-range, Squidol Girl pretty much shuts down anything that doesn't blast/melee-her to death on it's 1st volley with a combination of slow and disabling sub-weapons...'course it doesn't work as well against fliers, but I've seen a SG utterly decimate a land that got too close...poor guy never had a chance....

MBG is a pain to me at least...-much- harder to busgy-shield her with all that armor on her.... Smile
bugsy shield is buggy in itself. apparently it won't do anything to people who are already in a melee combo.

eat it, bugsy
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
Kurt wrote:

Ffffff---No.

negativity on Mabinogi:

@On Topic -

I'm finding it rather amusing, too...yeah, I've been robbed a few times on the garas(Cheer PomPom on the EVE Gara...most useless item in the game??), but it's called gambling for a -reason-, folks...; also, some people could be upset simply because the playing field may actually get a bit more balanced as more people get the bots...'course, this could ALSO result in, as someone else put it, more 'derp' players, and in either case, they wouldn't have a monopoly on certain bots anymore....

...and if it invites in more players, great! ..more people I actually have a hope in heck of beating!!(It's embarrassing being a beta player at Star rank and still regularly getting hammered by Triangle ranks using normal uc bots) Win-win for me....

The playing field won't get more balanced, it will be more imbalanced when more people get those bots, which aren't used all that much right now. It also kills variety.
And it only invites Paying players. Others that can't pay as much or can't pay at all will be slaughtered unless they stick to the same bot 24/7, and even then they need to be lucky, because with that many moe bots coming back at the same time, not even Seraph will survive with teams full of TBG, AG, MBG and some Mialy that can actually hit Seraphs.
Ever saw a TBG (or more) under a Rouche field guarded by AGs?

MBG is hated because of the shields and the laggy combo. You shoot, nothing happens, she punches you, you lose 50+ HP. This wouldn't be a problem if her Pilebunker was like Mighty Byne's, which isn't.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:35 pm

mai-chan punch can delete bullet while moving forward by a lot with her combo, she can run straight in to bullet rains, spam right click, and only take a few damage while frag some newbies/inexperience players

that still not count her laggy combo that can go in the wall even the player him/her self not have bad isp bounce

i wish they upgrade byne bunker or increase his armor hp, dont like how original got completely over shadow by new one....Orz
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:39 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
mai-chan punch can delete bullet while moving forward by a lot with her combo, she can run straight in to bullet rains, spam right click, and only take a few damage while frag some newbies/inexperience players

that still not count her laggy combo that can go in the wall even the player him/her self not have bad isp bounce

i wish they upgrade byne bunker or increase his armor hp, dont like how original got completely over shadow by new one....Orz

Tell that to Toybox. Originally thought too fat, shitty cruise missile homing and speed, etc.

Suddenly toybox girl. Toybox now forever alone.
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:38 pm

I hope the silvers/weapons are personally favorable. 'er else this gara isn't so "Mega" to me.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:42 pm

only intrested in getting eliza/melfi. all other moebots are a bonus. albino

also:

D
E
A
L

W
I
T
H

I
T
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:47 pm

Aegis wrote:
So out of curiosity...

SG: Because everyone's jealous of how hot she is. Also, people hate her just because she is a Sugoi girl. I don't see any other reason unless your entire garage is fat melee. I don't find her OP at all, especially seeing as how you can remove her weapon and put it on something else *coughreginacough* But she is definitely something I want, what I originally rolled Sugoi for.

MBG: Idk why people find her op, I still find her bunkers slow compared to other moebot melees. only time I've had problems with her is when I'm fat art, but she's supposed to be able to take out arts without problem. Melee > Arts. Maybe I just haven't seen the good ones.

TBG: I don't find her particularly... "OP". Terrible when someone finds her alone, all she can do is what she does best, right click spam, but with her getaway missiles, until she finds more people on her team to help her take the stalker out. However, her missiles are pretty ridiculous. Depending on the room, she can easily get either GFS, Destroyer, and Game Warrior, or she can at least get top 5. Of course, my opinion may be biased since she's the only sugoi girl I have (though I rarely ever use her). I do think the stun on her missiles needs to be nerfed, as well as the force. But before you rip on TBG, I find alba way more OP than any other art.

AG: Obvious, don't need to express my opinion. I like her, but I wish there were more people that would play her less often (I'm sick of seeing the same people having AG out first in commando, arena hopping 100% of the time; same for TBG, Alba, Vector (I'm looking at you and you're 100% always used 3-Vector commando, an), etc. ) And once again, I find Vector to be more OP than her. I tried playing AG and sucked. Ended up with vector on alt account, got top 5 constantly as circle rank. His rate of fire + stun is more of a problem than AG, because depending on who the AG player is, sometimes you can just run in circles to avoid her blasters.

But those are just my opinions. MBG/SG aren't op, TBG is OP in certain aspects, AG is and always will be AG.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Looks like arena will be a lot of fun starting tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Looks like arena will be a lot of fun starting tomorrow.

I might pass on a chibi just to roll in hopes of Toy-Loli, Rouche, or Lala Ricotte.

I'm guessing the rates are going to be one of these scenarios:

1) They're decent. Flood of gara shit into arena. 90% of users are dumbasses and the playerbase works through it.
2) They're complete shit. Nothing happens.
3) They're shit. Slight impact, you see a few more idiot Ah-chans in arena. Not much difference.
4) They're weekly gara-type rates. The rest of the playerbase ragequits in protest.
5) They're ok. Influx of new gara shit bots is balanced and constricted effectively, preventing an overload of RT gara shit flooding the game.

My guess? #3. Second one would be #2.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 pm

gara-pawn

a garapon filled with pawngers
Back to top Go down
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Neftie

Female Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 pm

^ lol
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 2:53 am

Fireflywater wrote:
I hope the silvers/weapons are personally favorable. 'er else this gara isn't so "Mega" to me.
Silvers look pretty nice, main+sub internal destructor w/ railgun arms, achtsieben variants, etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega GARA-PAWN   Mega GARA-PAWN - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega GARA-PAWN
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next