Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FPS/mecha spam for december sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

FPS/mecha spam for december  sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse Empty
PostSubject: FPS/mecha spam for december sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse   FPS/mecha spam for december  sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:41 pm

So which game will come on top.

Theres a few first here there not your typical counter strike knock offs

And they demand goods pcs. Check.

So far Im feeling repulse will since its a relaucnh of genesis ad which was a top game still it got over run by hackers do to ijj bad handleing of it nice job. I mean you had players promoteing there hack sites in there name thats how bad it got. I want it do good also cause i can get a great fps wile frapping that game which means I can upload game plays =D.

Other than tho its the perfect game. And has GREAT graphics second only to the crysis 2 engine and unreal 3 engine based games.

Sdgo will fall short due to graphics alot better than cb tho.

Hedone graphics are decent cant really judge the game cause I havent played my 2 fav games modes yet cause ppl keep playing a mode I dont like. Runs on unreal 3 engine So thats a huge plus. CBT is very exclusive I had to get a key for uk server from friend over seas. UK FAGS WHY U NO LIKE DEATH MATCH.

U NEED TEAM WORK HERE.
Tribes ascend games are LONG. and its not a game to play for kills.Well from the game modes it offers. And no ones playing right ppl are camping in ctf. The ppl who do play right avoid fire fights and will just dodge u cause vip fags have acces to fast ass light suits wile im stuck with soldier. Less fast paced than repulse but harder to get kills in. Imagine cosmic break with out any aim assist moving faster. and target size is relevant to distance So it takes UBBER AIM. I forgot You can take 5-8 mins to get a kill in this game epsecially in ctf and rabbit which are the only 2 game modes out.
Graphics wierd not as good as ut3 engine or crysis 2 but takes more resources than both games for some reason. Well my cpu speed and ram use will be decent but My fps will be worse than what I get on crysis 2 and unreal tournament 3. ALSO GAME NEEDS TEAM WORK EVEN I NEED TO USE A TEAM IN THIS

Black light retribution. Scifi shooter with mechs and mecha game play. Mechs dont cost money you get mech for doing good in game. Not pay 2 win. Graphics runs on my FAV ENGINE THE UNREAL ENGINE 3.

DOwnside dont have beta key HARD TO GET. And signed up way to late

Also my aims worse so thats going into judgement.

Wierd I can fraps in hedone but not in tribes and both run on unreal 3 engine. Shit I can run hedone on high makes no since

Last edited by boytitan2 on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

FPS/mecha spam for december  sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse Empty
PostSubject: Re: FPS/mecha spam for december sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse   FPS/mecha spam for december  sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:50 pm

damnit, black light called my attention, but it requires a very good pc D:. i just hope none of this games replace cosmic break Sad
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: FPS/mecha spam for december sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse   FPS/mecha spam for december  sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:53 pm

Lord of D: wrote:
damnit, black light called my attention, but it requires a very good pc D:. i just hope none of this games replace cosmic break Sad

Cosmic break is dead lol.

Blacklight takes less to run that tribes ascend which makes no since at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FPS/mecha spam for december sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse   FPS/mecha spam for december  sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse Empty

Back to top Go down

FPS/mecha spam for december sdgo,tribesascend.blacklight retirbution,hedone and repulse
Page 1 of 1