Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Cosmic Break's Server URL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eclipsesun
Newcomer
Newcomer
eclipsesun

Cosmic Break's Server URL Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Break's Server URL   Cosmic Break's Server URL EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Hey, my computer's security acts in a way that I have to input the URL of the server of the online game that I want to play. Without the URL it will keep the game from accessing the internet. So I need Cosmic Break's Server URL. This would greatly help me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Reinel
Reinel

Male Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break's Server URL   Cosmic Break's Server URL EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:40 am

If I'm not mistaken, the url is cosmicbreak.com. That's what people use to gauge their server ping here.
Back to top Go down
eclipsesun
Newcomer
Newcomer
eclipsesun

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break's Server URL   Cosmic Break's Server URL EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 pm

I tried that but instead it allows the website through. patch.CosmicBreak.com is the update server. I need the game server url. The one that you play on as your mech. Is there some sort of command prompt that I can use on another computer while it's running to find this out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break's Server URL   Cosmic Break's Server URL EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 pm

What security software is it?
Back to top Go down
eclipsesun
Newcomer
Newcomer
eclipsesun

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break's Server URL   Cosmic Break's Server URL EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:04 pm

It's a security program that branches from my house server to my computer. The server acts as a backup system in case something happens to any computer connected to it. Apparently I can get access to the game if I input the game server url into it. I did it with the patch server url and it worked. Now I just need the game server url. Oh, the security system is something that came with the d-link router.

Oh, I just learned of a way to find out the url through the IP address of the game server. So if anyone has that it could help too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break's Server URL   Cosmic Break's Server URL Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break's Server URL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com