Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

CB can't handle multi threading ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

CB can't handle multi threading ? Empty
PostSubject: CB can't handle multi threading ?   CB can't handle multi threading ? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Spoiler:

maybe it's only me, this is occur (or just noticed) after i reinstal windows (darn virus),
only 1 of 4 core is working, my frame rate drop to half from it used to be. and why even this game with this level of graphic and pretty much zero AI eat so much CPU power, it doesn't even use physX in anyway

Back to top Go down
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: CB can't handle multi threading ?   CB can't handle multi threading ? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 3:01 pm

CB canot even handre singre threating!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: CB can't handle multi threading ?   CB can't handle multi threading ? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:57 pm

game is shit my compter ran cyrsis 2 better than it runs cosmic shit.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: CB can't handle multi threading ?   CB can't handle multi threading ? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Not enough information to make any judgement of your PC and CB...

but

Of course CB use more CPU power. It can't use much of the GPU or any at all. That was the whole reason CB's graphic is low, it is also the reason you can download other people's skin on the fly.

It is also coded in java like 5 years ago and java only got hardware acceleration support like 1 or 2 years ago. The production team size is definitely quite small. Give them half of crysis 2/battlefield3/cod mw3's budget then we will see.

Japanese public are also terrible with computer in general. Majority of them surf the internet with their phone, not computer. That kind of place isn't a good breeding ground for programmers. Hence Japanese game coding had fallen behind so much (good programers would be at big companies instead of small companies). At least they realized that and is starting to play catch up, but that only apply to big companies.

Don't compare production of a handgun to a nuclear ICBM production.

Ok, I guess I am ranting a bit, sick of seeing so many of these kind of comparison. Sorry for the rant.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: CB can't handle multi threading ?   CB can't handle multi threading ? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:28 am

Multi-threading is different from thread optimization so it's not.

Although you can force it with your GPU settings(multi-thread/thread optimization).
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: CB can't handle multi threading ?   CB can't handle multi threading ? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:46 am

@Aria wrote:
Multi-threading is different from thread optimization so it's not.

Although you can force it with your GPU settings(multi-thread/thread optimization).

Well actualy dual threading and mutil proccessing 2 different things. CB DOESENT DO EITHER WELL BTW

Dual threading is what the first i7 introduced and well to my knowledge only i7s do this and i7 extreme

The original i7 had 4 cores but each core had dual threading 2 different things.

I just left it alone cause again cb runs like TOTAL SHIT ON EVERYTHING. And plus Im not a keyboard warrior technical faggot like revelkes,koi etc who has to prove a point 24/7.I know I spelled his name wrong not giving a shit.

I got the point of the thread we all did no need to be a technical term correcting ass fuck.

Not that anyone on this thread does that I just hate that kinda shit.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: CB can't handle multi threading ?   CB can't handle multi threading ? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 am

CB doesn't even able to use 20% of my IGP processing power, even it's only an intel integrated graphic. everything simply done by processor. I manage to increase fps by reducing "max object" or something like that (it was set on max for my old system)
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: CB can't handle multi threading ?   CB can't handle multi threading ? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:00 am

@Nymph~ wrote:
CB doesn't even able to use 20% of my IGP processing power, even it's only an intel integrated graphic. everything simply done by processor. I manage to increase fps by reducing "max object" or something like that (it was set on max for my old system)

Mine's only 5% even in Highest Quality modes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CB can't handle multi threading ?   CB can't handle multi threading ? Empty

Back to top Go down

CB can't handle multi threading ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com