Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)

Go down 
+7
Nisa
Stickboy
ZatohPsi2
Kresnik08
Astral_Dono
blead
Cybernetic
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:55 pm

"I want to be big and strong daddy, just like you!" said Shiraharo with a small cute grin on her face, her father daren't deny her anything she said, she was born with a strange condition, you could practically shake her arm right off. Yet she prevailed, she was only six at this time, but why don't we skip ahead?

*******************************************************************************************************

It was a cold dark night in the space shuttle heading for the cosmic ark, Shira waited in her seat, waving her legs back and forth, humming a little tune to herself, when a loud BANG rang through out the passenger area. There was something like smoke, but heavier, and carrying a presence of death, a scream escaped the lips of another passenger, much older then Shira, as their body crumpled horrifically to the floor. At this point Shira hid behind some boxes in hopes they wouldn't find her, but she was forced to watch the carnage, people being teared limb from limb, their blood showering every corner of the small room, their bones bleach white with stains of red from the blood and fresh chunks of meat. She sat there her eyes gaping as she watched this all helplessly. 'What can I do, I can't leave or they'll find me....what, oh what should I do' she thought to herself, but she couldn't take it, and broke down, screaming and wailing, tears seeping through her tightly shut eyelids. "She's over here!" Said a harsh voice of a grown woman "Good, now get her for me," a robotic voice boomed from behind, "We need her alive for this to work." the next thing Shira knew, her neck as being grabbed by the cold hand of the one woman, slowly squeezing her windpipe, causing her to gasp for air, and pass out.

*******************************************************************************************************

She awoke in a strange facility, obviously not in the shuttle, but on the ark, the lights above shone brightly, causing her vision to blur and falter, she tired to move her left arm, no response, she then strained her good eye to look at her arm, there was nothing there but charred flesh, nerves, and some blood veins. She was so shocked that the sight nearly made her puke, but she didn't, she slowly lifted her head to look down, sure enough, her lower half was gone too, she was connected to a massive machine, pouring multiple liquids into her, she caught sight of a man, or was it a robot? towering above her, as her vision clouded and she fell asleep, so deep, nothing could awake her.

Shira finally had re-awoken, but the air was damp and cold, almost as if she was underground, or in a cave. She slowly got to her feet, 'Wait, I thought...something had happened....or...' she stretched her arms and looked at her hands, and jumped from shock, her arms were metal, powder white, deep black, with neon blue lights, she had to take a moment to figure out what had happened as she observed the surrounding area. She was in a massive rusted metal room, with a window on the roof, the panes shattered and vines creeping through, everything looked ancient, thousands, maybe millions of years old. She looked for a way out of this death trap, making note of a few places she could jump from, making herself steady in this new armoured form, she swiftly hopped across the broken crates, and machinery, onto an old rotting wooden ladder, that she climbed to the surface. Once she emerged from the laboratory-like area, she was faced with a vast lake, with sandy beaches outlining it, she jumped right into the water -which was suprisingally shallow- and made her way to the shore.

At the shore, she slowly stepped out of the water, making sure none seeped into her armour (Thankfully none did) and made her way towards a massive towering building, hovering over a platform enveloped by light, she looked at it in amazement as she stepped on it, her body began to dissolve; without pain though, as she slowly moved towards an ever growing light into the unknown. When the light had left, she saw in front of her, a construction site, a building in progress, with I beams curved, and straight lying around, with small welding bots floating about, she simply ignored them and went onwards to the small counter-like structure, and asked the attendant "Excuse me, but where am I?" she said in a calm, yet angered voice. "You are in the central area of the cosmic ark!" The robot exclaimed in an overtly cheerful voice. She stared at it for a moment before moving on to the small over-hanging bridge area and sitting down on a rock, before she began to tire.

Before she closed her eyes, she had seen a tall (or was he short?) teal robot, stepping towards her, he was short-ish, with a nearly rectangular head, with two elongated eyes making it look like a helm, his body appeared to have two machine guns on it as well. "You must be new to the cosmic Ark, I am Cosmo Kaiser, leader of the angel force, the army who has held the forces of the Chaos Union back, from spreading to our dear home." Shira just stared at him as he went on. "But as of late we have been a bit....lacking, of new recruits, would you care to help us?" She continued to stare as she thought this over and finally nodded, "IF you pay me well, and supply me with what I want when I want it!" She made the best she could of a smirk behind her metal helmet. "Very well." Cosmo said as he turned and gestured for her to follow, and she did just that.

********************************************************************************************************

Hours passed, they felt like days, but they made it to the planet. "Green bar.." Cosmo said with a hint of reluctance, "Never did like this place, it's always infested with delgons, Devlins, and Ranbots, keep an eye out." He motioned for everyone to come forward. Shira hesitated, but began to slowly walk forward, Cosmo had given her a large halberd to carry and use. As they stepped off this raised ground, two small purple and black balls had appeared, crackling with electricity. The burst open to reveal two small brown and black Cycloptic robots. "What are those!?" Shira screamed out, unsure of if they would be dangerous, but Cosmo just cut right through them. "Devlins, don't worry, they won't hurt too much if you kill them fast" He said in a calmed voice. "Al-alright." Shira hesitantly responded. A few moments later, they found themselves face to face with a robot bigger then anything they ever saw, the omega golem!
********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 1: new life, old ways;

Hours after thier encounter with the omega golem, shira and cosmo stood their ground, shira panting from overexerting herself, but she never felt better, Cosmo had gotten his arm broken from a shell fired by the golem, but he called it "just a scratch, no worries" Shira just looked at him funny and headed for the shuttle due to arrive at the ark. A couple hours later, they landed, but not at the ark, this place was in ruins, tinted blood red by the smoke and fire, and in the middle stood a lone figure, weilding two swords, their golden glow emphisised from the burning fires, Shira hadn't known why, but all she could say, in a low quietly shocked tone "Blackcomb..." Her eyes widened as she remembered the golden glow of the robot that murdered thousands, maybe millions of people, the reason she went to the ark, what she hid from when the shuttle was borded. Her fear now looked at her, eyes locked as it lowered both blades and began to charge.

But, right before it hit her, it vanished, the fires were gone, and everything looked normal again. 'What was that all about' she thought to herself, as she strolled through the central area with an air of caution, but it appeared that nothing more would happen. She neared the edge of the platform the central area was suspended on, the clouds below, a fluffy white, they looked so amazing, yet they seemed fake. She hung her legs over the edge and sat there, moments later, Cosmo came by and patted her shoulder, she turned and looked up at him "Good work today, although, you look a bit spooked, everything okay?" he said in an oddly kind tone. Off the battlefield Cosmo seemed like a completely different robot, Quiet, calm, and kind.

She simply nodded, adding in a vocal "Yes." to reassure Cosmo that everything was quite alright, he had begun to walk away when a loud burst of noise came out of what seemed no where, Cosmo's demeanor shifted from his calm kind self, to the hardened general on the battlefield, Shira sprung to her feet, and looked around "What's going on?!" she shouted over the noise, Cosmo didn't respond, he almost seemed to be waiting for something to happen.

They stood, Shira holding her halberd, Cosmo with his broad sword and machine gun at the ready. They both looked around themselves, Cosmo very calm, almost as if this was nothing. Just as the sound started to fade, almost as if something was just passing over, the sky shattered, showing the black void of space beyond it, the force of the vaccum came a half second after, everyone in the Central area dug their heals into the ground, as all the oxygen had been sucked out of the ark. Then, the same spheres as the ones she saw on Green Bar had appeared, but they seemed larger, and somehow...angrier. Instead of bursting open, these ones exploded, with a gigantic beast-like robot emerging from the sickening smoke left behind, it's eyes a blood red, and it's core a poisonous purple, a lions head on it's chest, as it pulled it's arms and head back, releasing a ground breaking roar. The second sphere of energy shattered, as what looked to be a woman hovered in it's palce, the same shades of blood red and poison purple adorned her armor, and her sickle, as her crimson hair had flowed in the absense of gravity. She pointed to Shira and screamed "GET HER!" Everything seemed to freeze, as the impact of the moment slammed into Shira, that this wasn't a hallucination...this was reality.

She readied herself, gripping her halberd tightly as a wave of Delgons and Devlins ran for her, she swung in a large arc, sheering the first row of Devlins down, she then brought her halberd up, sending a shockwave through the massive group of the brown, black, and bronze robots, causing them to break apart, Cosmo fired his machine guns into the wave coming from behind, the Delgons detonating and falling. Just as they had all been destroyed, the Crimson haired woman flew at Shira with unimaginable speed, slamming into her, the helmet she wore getting flung off in the process, she gasped for air, forgetting that all the oxygen had been vaccumed out into the balckness of space, her armor placed a re-breather over her mouth, as she pulled her fist back, and slammed the metal gauntlet into the crimson haired womans face, knocking her back. Shira got to her feet, and charged at the woman, slamming her gauntlet into her gut, the two armors colliding, sending a wave of energy through the void. Thew two combatants were blown back, Shira steadied herself from the blast, only to be knocked over by her opponent.

"Who...ARE YOU!?" Shira managed to say, as her body was being thrown around like a childs toy. "Me? I am Kisrill, the second in command of the Chaos Union!" The crimson haired woman declared, her voice booming and powerful. Shira reached for Kisrills neck, grasping it, and clamping her fist down on it, cutting off her combatants air supply, as she stuggled to break her grasp, her eyes fluttered, closing as her grip lightened, and Shira kicked her away. She then turned to the giant robotic monstrosity, and made a gesture, as if to say 'Bring it.' The towering being shook its head, and turned around, launching itself out of the hole it created.

Hours later, the damage had been repaired, the break in the dome fixed, and oxygen pumped back in. Shira was talking with Cosmo, learning about the Chaos, "They are afraid" Cosmo told her. "Afraid? Of what?" She asked, not quite understanding why someone or, something with their amoutn of power would be scared of anything. "Of us bringing the three Arks back." Cosmo said, in a rather cold tone. "The....Arks? As in, more then one, I thought the station we were on was the only Ark." Shira was confused now, the Cosmic Ark was the only one she knew of. "Bladine, Ark of Courage, Dostrex, Ark of Strength, and Wizdom, Ark of...er...wisdom...Yeah, we...could have done better, but, we didn't have much time." He said, a tad embarrased by the silly naming of the third ark.

Last edited by Cybernetic on Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 pm

If that story was published, I would buy it straight from the book store as soon as it is released.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:30 pm

LXE wrote:
If that story was published, I would buy it straight from the book store as soon as it is released.

Well, this is only the first half of the first page, I'll be updating every day except this thursday and friday, for rememebrance day, and this story SHOULDN'T end, but you never know, so stay tuned ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:33 pm

My reaction I couldn't read the rest of the story...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Nice #em3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 4:10 pm

LXE wrote:
^This

And I re-read it despite you typing it in-game. It's amazing so far. Keep it up #em1
Back to top Go down
Kresnik08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Kresnik08

Female Posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:08 am

just awesome! #em3
I am speechless °-°
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:13 am

Huh, very nice read so far. You seem to have a knack for enchanting the story; very detailed descriptions. I can tell that the overall tone of the story so far is dark and subtle, and it sticks to that very well. Though I got to ask this, if this leads to no spoilers: Where do you intend to go with this story? I'd like to know the theme and/or moral behind it.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:10 am

ZatohPsi2 wrote:
Though I got to ask this, if this leads to no spoilers: Where do you intend to go with this story? I'd like to know the theme and/or moral behind it.
From what he's told me, the theme's going to become incredibly gruesome and cryptic. There's going to be a chapter where he's going to describe, in heavy detail, ripping someone apart. (Gore and everything).

As for the moral, I haven't the inkiest of a tinkle of a clue.
Back to top Go down
ZatohPsi2
ZatohPsi2

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:36 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
ZatohPsi2 wrote:
Though I got to ask this, if this leads to no spoilers: Where do you intend to go with this story? I'd like to know the theme and/or moral behind it.
From what he's told me, the theme's going to become incredibly gruesome and cryptic. There's going to be a chapter where he's going to describe, in heavy detail, ripping someone apart. (Gore and everything).

As for the moral, I haven't the inkiest of a tinkle of a clue.

I see. Though gruesome and cryptic sounds more like a tone to the story. A theme is sort of like the moral; they both convey a message, but a moral is a leason in life instead of being just a broad idea. (I'm using literature terms here; not to say that you don't know what they are)
So far the only moral I see in this is "even under dark times, when you witness terrible and gruesome experiences, you can't let go of your own strength and will to push forward." Or atleast I think that might be where it's going, but this is assuming a good and/or bittersweet ending.
If it's going to be a bad ending, the theme might be this: "people that could possibly go insane under solitude and misery turn into destructive, mindless monsters." There would be no moral other than to learn from the main protagonist's mistakes or flaws. Almost like Grendel from Beowulf (there's a book that goes into Grendel's side of the story).
But yeah, these are just rough estimates from just a few paragraphs. The possibilities are endless at this point.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:31 pm

I have been searching for a good story to read. Make more! #em3
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:18 pm

she then strained her god eye to look at her arm> she be amateus? =3

his body appeared to have two machine guns on it as well> I believe nipple guns are more appropriate
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Nisa wrote:

his body appeared to have two machine guns on it as well> I believe nipple guns are more appropriate

OH SHI-- Totally didn't notice the good eye typo, thanks for pointing that out
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Cybernetic wrote:
Nisa wrote:

OH SHI-- Totally didn't notice the good eye typo, thanks for pointing that out

If you made a bewk,hire moi as proofreader :V

I do needs rt
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:47 pm

No chapter updates lately Sad Chaos
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
No chapter updates lately Sad Chaos

I'm waiting on my english teacher to give me some feedback on this story, then I shall be updating.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:46 pm

You have your teacher reading this too? o0o
Back to top Go down
Sazabi45
Sazabi45

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:40 am

IM BUYIN IT
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:47 am

It has FINNALLY been updated!
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 8:01 pm

orlynow
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:19 pm

New update, CHAPTER ONE
Back to top Go down
Admin
[Founder]
[Founder]
Admin

Male Posts : 344

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Offtopic(@Cybernetic) :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:41 am

WHAT'S THIS, A WILD UPDATE OUT OF NOWHERE!?

That's right, I have overcome writers block, expect this story to be updated a bit more often then normal!

EDIT: Had to change a part of the story, didn't match up too well with past events.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 am

just me or does this seems just like the Gigan Buster?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:00 am

Locked since the OP is gone anyways. Try to look at the date of the last post and if the OP is still active or not next time Stardust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)   Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crimson Tide. (Cybernetic's Cosmic Break storybook)
Page 1 of 1