Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 Empty
PostSubject: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:03 pm

So i had this build here ( no done, will be giving it another internal) And was wondering if anyone could help me with it and give me some tips. This build is mostly for mid range harasment and sniping.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Tune the am5 for double great rapid beta (the one that decreases ammo.) you should have 120 ammo now then tune high shooter. The am5 bullet arcs down in a weird way, so bots with high turning speed tends to miss if the player doesn't adjust the aim, therefore spamming wing is good with this wep as the wings slow down your turns. For the other am, I use garula ams cuz it has more range than mini zooka.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:58 am

If you see a seraph with double Tesla AM5, it's me 8)0
I love those arms Cool
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 pm

id prefer leaving them on telsa, those shields make it useful.
of course if ur gonna tune it, its a different case, telsa has ULTRA low capa.
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:43 am

@ mikuri IKR those ams hit like a truck for S-Sized wep. And they have a free hand slot.

@ Rinrin yeah telesdonna has low capacity. Thats why I didn't use it on her. The am's are kinda slow with out tunes and are incredibly hard to use when you and the opponent have high movement stats.

With my own experience I think that tuning Great rapids increased the speed of charging. I'm not sure if its really true but it feels that way to me.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:56 am

DavidRain wrote:
With my own experience I think that tuning Great rapids increased the speed of charging. I'm not sure if its really true but it feels that way to me.
nop. i have one with 1 great rapid, and another with 2 great rapids. speed of charging is the same, only speed of blast is increased.
of course, its still shit slow :/
thoarla am3 >>> telsa AM5 by lots.
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:32 am

Yeah but thorla wont fit on seraphs, and the peed isn't the thing tht messing it up. Atleast speed can be tuned. The shots fired by am5 arc down from the sides so you have to always keep the lock on point above their heads to adjust the aim. Its shit ass annoying but it pays off when you see 50 ++ dmg pop out. xD
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 am

Rinrin wrote:
DavidRain wrote:
nop. i have one with 1 great rapid, and another with 2 great rapids. speed of charging is the same, only speed of blast is increased.

you dont compare tesla am with thoarla am, you compare tesla am with mega beam gun
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:29 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
DavidRain wrote:

you dont compare tesla am with thoarla am, you compare tesla am with mega beam gun
i compare lightning gun with lightning gun.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

i compare lightning gun with lightning gun.

fine with me: consider part size, cost and weapon handling when comparing them amongst the same weapon class instead of weapons that are actually similar
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:55 pm

@Aurum_Soi: Why is how people compare weps of any concern to you. LoL..... Just leave it be, you can't exactly force your will on them. Reduce the hate. Some might get offended.(I'm just saying don't get angry at me I'm fine with you, thanks for finally answering the question on burai, everyone ignores me. =.=)

@Rinrin: can I meet you in game to see your ams? I wanna think up another use for the second am.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:45 am

DavidRain wrote:
@Aurum_Soi: Why is how people compare weps of any concern to you. LoL..... Just leave it be, you can't exactly force your will on them. Reduce the hate. Some might get offended.(I'm just saying don't get angry at me I'm fine with you, thanks for finally answering the question on burai, everyone ignores me. =.=)

@Rinrin: can I meet you in game to see your ams? I wanna think up another use for the second am.
inorite ._.

uh i dont think we play @ the same time thou >.< so kinda hard to meet.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:04 pm

DavidRain wrote:
@Aurum_Soi: Why is how people compare weps of any concern to you?

look at the "general shitty weapon thread" and you will get the idea

people judge weapons without any understanding of its purpose (in this case its simply a misscomparison by ignoring major weaponattributes)

ps: i couldnt care less about what people think of me
i allready stated that i am a very annoying person sometimes in my introduction thread
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 pm

=_____= " the excuse of year. At this point I'm giving up trying to be nice. Then let me put it to you we don't give a fuck about your comments about us we just ask/answer the question about the topic at hand. What the fuck, has comparing a S-sized lightning gun to a LL-size lightning gun got to do with the fucking topic?
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:53 pm

DavidRain wrote:
What the fuck, has comparing a S-sized lightning gun to a LL-size lightning gun got to do with the fucking topic?

nothing.

thats why i gave a more fitting comparison

thanks for pointing it out -.-
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:47 am

DavidRain wrote:
=_____= " the excuse of year. At this point I'm giving up trying to be nice. Then let me put it to you we don't give a fuck about your comments about us we just ask/answer the question about the topic at hand. What the fuck, has comparing a S-sized lightning gun to a LL-size lightning gun got to do with the fucking topic?
( b' _ ')b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5   Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraph Crimrose with tesladonna am5
Page 1 of 1