Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suki's Mass Question Thread

Go down 
+8
FireKiller87
donggyu
Rinrin
Intet
Dracatis
xzpwnz
Zwiebel Force
Suki_Eve
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

Suki's Mass Question Thread Empty
PostSubject: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Now that the Perfect Attendance Campaign is done and I've seen what bots I've gotten, I have a few questions on how to effectively use these bots. Also, bots I got from rolling with Rt and ones I've assembled myself. Very Happy

Psycho Formula Type 4

I rolled this from the Robo Gara last month, and I've tried to use it with little success. From how I've used it, it seems to be good at alpha-ing, but it's squishy. Currently it is sitting in my garage with three levels on it, two cost+ and a blast guard. I've equipped it with a dual missile bit. Junk? Strip it for it's parts? I have no idea what to do with this bot.

Parts:
BD2
LG2
HD3
BS2
AM4 x2
Witch Hat/Slotted Monocle.

Ghost Raider 117

It's an AIR type, and the description makes me think it's good for taking out solo bots. I rolled this from the currently weekly and I haven't tested it out yet at all, so I'd like some advice. Preferably before I butcher it up with my nub-ness.

Parts:
BD2 (ooo, it has a Beam Missile for it's core ability)
LG2
HD2
No BS
AM x2

Currently sitting at 530/605 cost, with 290HP. Don't have any weapons or acc on it.

Mecha Jetter Girl (Christmas Edition) santa

Probably not the best of bots to use since it's parts are locked, but eh, I'll take what I can get. She's so cute. <3 I've seen a few MJG in the arena, but...I have no idea what they even do. I think I saw one melee...but I don't really have a basis for what this bot should be used for.

Huh, she doesn't have a BS. I like that Santa cap on her, just wish it was slotted. =(

EDIT: Added Handy Zooks, went into a match, did well. The tackle is interesting.

Hound Dog

I've seen a few of these in the Arena, but I don't remember much of what they were doing. He looks like he'd be a decent gunner? Or maybe a tank-melee. I don't know what to do with this. I'm not that good with LND-types, but I'll try. He has all the standard Hound Dog parts.

Thoarla Nimbus

I got this bot agesssss ago, from I think the tidal wave cubes? I don't know how to use her, and I might junk her and start over since she'd only Lvl 3. She has Wonder Rate Up and two Capa+ carts.

I also went through previous threads and found one of Sugu's pictures of Thoarla...I don't recognize parts by their image yet though.

Parts:
Thoarla BD
Thoarla LG
Tengu BS
Tengu Am x2
Plasma Gun
EVE Ornament and Intelli Green

Help?

Lucheer DP

I'm disappointed this bot wasn't allowed in chibi wars. =( I've also heard it's really good, but I don't know why. I have two of these, one is set up for healing (but is only lvl 1). The other one is completely untouched.

A. Maid

Good, cute, moe SUP bot. Currently almost untouched. All of my parts for her a two-slotted. Has Repair Bit.

Elme S.

Another SUP moebot. HD description makes me think of Fuko. Currently lvl 2.

Parts:

2-slot Elme S. LG
1-slot Elme S. HD
blue flower, intelli green
2-slot Elme S. BS
2-slot Froglander AM (didn't want to use another Elme AM because they have high cost)
wide beam gun
2-slot Elme S. AM
Repair Bit.

What can I do to effectively use these bots? Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:07 pm

I'll only talk about the bots I know (b/c I got them myself).

Elme S.: she's rather crap. Her carts are weird and so are those build-in weapons, however all the parts are handy if you want to use them as a capa saving replacement on moe sups and the like (except the AMs of course)

A. Maid: insane capa. Her AMs are crappy, you could try tuning them if you happen to have enough tune mats/money/guts xD. Her LG part has a lot of potential and is hillarious on Winbells *W* You could try making her standart sup (like priestol or such) or even tune the LG for slow (AMs).

Lucheer: I'm not sure if you are talking about the baton or the pompom one, but their core and legs are the same. Iirc the carts are rather standart for a SUP. Their strong points are the weapons on the HD. The pompom one has equal tec/str on default if I believe. The batons have a very convenient main weapon and a nifty sub, I'd suggest a harassment build on those.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Psycho Formula Type 4
Take the hd off
Ghost Raider 117
Take the arms off
Core's great
Hound Dog
Core's great
Thoarla Nimbus
Take the lg off
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Hound Dog:
The core is great, you can do almost anything you want with it cart wise. It's a fairly small Large and the cost carts give good cost and health for a large. It's stats are are mainly melee based but as Suguri has pointed out all the cost cap you can easily flip him into a shooter. The Tonfas are fast hitting, double strike with low cooldown. Throw your favorite status debuff on them and a Viper Shield and go to town. The legs are the biggest part of him, the standard has crazy good stats for their cost so you might want to keep them but if you want to be a smaller target you can sub them out for some short Medium legs. If your going with at least one Tonfa I don't suggest hopping unless your using it as a secondary weapon where the first one, like Red Squealer AM is used to chase someone down.

Thorla
If you have a good LL weapon like Stardust Cannon she could be worthwhile. Personally I steal her legs and give them to others so I can have an additional BS.

Tiny Supports
Typically I don't see any use to these unless they have a specific special ability that helps your team. They don't have enough hp or can output enough damage to make them worthwhile. Maybe a cheap way to use some strong turret WB's but then they typically just kill you and the other annoyance goes away. But really I'd rather just use a Chibi. I like R. Juanta's cake shotguns and skates and Scropton's crazy power stun gun but you didn't list them. Maybe some parts can help others.

I don't really have an opinion or in depth knowledge of the others.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Lucheer is good cause you can make a really tiny hopper out of it with no type weakness. Capacity is pretty good too.

Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:37 pm

@Dracatis - I don't have a stardust cannon *yet*, but since they're in the UC gara I'll probably be rolling until I get one. Or twelve. So at the moment I'm making due with a plasma gun. What bots would Thoarla LGs be good on? o.O

I have Scropton (that scorpion bot, yes?) but not the other one. I think I've only seen that one in the daily gara. My Lucheers are both of the pom-pom variety. I originally added pictures, but it wouldn't let me add off-site links yet.
As for Hound Dog, I think I'll keep him melee. He's huge, so I think I will take his legs and replace them with something not-so-hefty. For the debuff, I'd just need to tune that at the cosmos pot, yes? (Still experimenting with tuning)

@xzpwnz - Okay, will do. Must find better HDs/LGs/AMs in my junkpile then, I'm guessing. EDIT: Changed the HD to Red Squealer, don't have decent enough scrap!parts yet to remove the AMs of Ghost Raider (or at least decent parts that I know of, more research is necessary I guess...). Tengu LGs for Thoarla?

@Intet - A Lucheer hopper...? Sounds interesting. Unfortunately I suck at hopping at the moment, so I might try that out after I've gotten a bit more skilled at it.

EDIT: How...How do I add a BS after I change the LGs? ;.; It only seems to want to let me have a BS if I use the Thoarla LG...
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:29 pm

The parts I said to take off are the higher tier parts
I said to take them off not because they're bad, but because they're great and should be put on a better core
I.E thoarla lg is great because it gives an extra bs slot but thoarla herself is a pretty bad core
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Ahh.

Well I'll figure out what to use those LG for one day. Don't think I'll be getting a hold of any higher tier bots anytime soon, though.

Don't really know what to do with the rest of Thoarla, though. Would like to be able to use her, but I can't manage to get a BS on her if I take her LGs/swap her LG. And I can't finish customization without the BS. =w=

-hugs zxpwnz-
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:03 am

lgs on better L airs/lnds.
Back to top Go down
donggyu
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:28 pm

Junk Thoarla Nimbus, Big Mountaiz>Thoarla Nimbus
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:35 pm

donggyu wrote:
Junk Thoarla Nimbus, Big Mountaiz>Thoarla Nimbus
Even I have to say thoarla is better
Big mountaiz is one of the most horrible bots I've ever seen
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:23 pm

I haven't played with any of those bots except Thoarla, so I'll just give advice on her.

I personally kept her LG on, mainly because most other LGs don't give you a BS slot and Thoarla BD doesn't have a functional BS slot. However, if you have multiple parts, Thoarla LG is very, very good on other M/L bots that can take it thanks to the extra BS slot and good +FLY.

The SDC build is usually the most prevalent and useful, and is well-rounded and suited to any kind of combat. Get a 2s or 3s SDC, tune double Great/High Rapid Beta, and go nuts. Find a tighter AM(IIRC, Ghost Raider AM is M size and is very tight to the BD) and put Viper Shield up to help block incoming fire. Tune FLY, then TEC.

Thoarla can also function as a PS breaker(great for Epoch Attack). Pray and hope that you have 400 Capa to dualwield Omega Blasters, tune TEC then FLY, and you're in business. Normal Blasters can do this, but with less effectiveness unless you triwield/quadwield, which makes Thoarla even fatter since you need to add on Asura AMJs(not to mention using 100 RT).

You can make a Sniper build using Negatron Rifle and shield as well, or Ballista/Beam Shooter(Mod) for well-rounded firefighting. Again, TEC over FLY as you'll usually fight from long range.

Thoarla's Jupitizer core isn't particularly useful as it requires three to four seconds to charge the lightning strike, and bots in the impact area will receive 1 damage(effectively alerting them to the incoming attack). The Jupitizer IS useful if you're assaulting fixed enemy defenses(groups of fatass ARTs hanging out are prime targets, although be wary if they're under the PS as the PS can block your lightning strike), however you need to get to the target undetected because, if you're spotted, those same enemy defenses can and will blow your poor Thoarla to pieces. Once airborne, hit the Jupitizer, wait for the charge, and survey the carnage as every fatass in the area takes 50-60 damage and runs for the hills.

Or even better, keep blasting at them if they're too dumb to NOT move. However, activating the Jupitizer and charging it will still make your Thoarla consume Boost to remain airborne(if the gauge runs dry while you're activating or charging the Jupitizer, you will remain airborne until the actual lightning strike occurs. If your gauge is dry and you activate the Jupitizer while you're falling, you will still rise into the air and charge the Jupitizer as normal). If you want to make heavy use of Thoarla's Juptizer, I suggest using Propeller Bits as they will extend your airborne time by at least 2-3x, giving you that much more time to fly around and Jupitize targets with impunity(at least, until enemy ARTs and AIR spot you and come over to grind your Thoarla into organic sludge). Unfortunately, Propeller Bits can be targeted and shot at by enemy weaponry. If they are struck by explosive weaponry, Thoarla will likely take damage as well.
Using Propeller Bits makes Thoarla(or any Air, really) exceptionally vulnerable to AAmissile-type weapons(used by Destructor/DG), as they will fly out in groups of three instead of single missiles, and will explode on contact, dealing extra splash damage to Thoarla in addition to the single missile exploding on her body.
Explosive Psyguns are always a danger as well, in addition to Cruisemissile weapons and MultiMissile weapons. Thoarla's bulk magnifies this danger by at least 5x(more shit for a random missile to strike), so knowing when to run and when to fight is critical when piloting Thoarla. Her high HP gives you some staying power, but generally you want to run when your HP is at half or 1/3 at the least(Thoarla usually has around 500-550 HP, although I don't have numbers and I haven't looked at my Thoarla for quite some time, so running when you're down to 175-250 is a good idea), because you are going to take damage while retreating. This is simply unavoidable thanks to Thoarla's fatass bulk, so you're going to have to suck it up and deal. You'll usually take 50-150 damage at least(two to four missiles, depending on Force and your FLY stat), so plan for this.
This weakness also makes Thoarla work much better when there's an experienced healer around, a Melfi, or an experienced chibi user. Melfi is ideal simply due to the fact that she can stick you for +100 HP when you're fleeing incoming missiles, possibly preventing your premature death. She's very rare though, so count yourself lucky if there's even one good healer somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 425

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:25 am

My advice on the Psycho Type 4 is to strip the arms and put them on a Lily Rain, and turn the Psycho into a Hopper. Even if you'll probably annoy the heck out of me in matches with it once you get the hang of hopping. The Lily Rain you can make should be user on a CP as the Rapid fire will make her fire rate deadly to even heavy enemy ART and AIR.

On the Ghost Raider there's not really much to do other than make it a stealther and annoy enemies with it, also up your Fly as much as possible. One thing you might try for it is quad garula arms, but this is a pain to get, still it can do a ton of damage to CPs and the stealth will make you harder to stop from getting to them. I did this in Closed Beta it was fun. . .

Lucheer DP: get rid of those arms unless you're just using it for a fun bot to do cheers with outside of matches. Otherwise I'd actually say to get rid of the bot all together, but I think it had decent cartridges and the head is fairly nice.

MJG: one of the best if not the Best Moe bot in the game, a great flyer and the tackle rocks, though I think it had limited ammo. Handy Zook or Mini-Zook for anti-air and put a beam weapon on it for Anti-LND and use the tackle/beam weapon for Anti-ART.

A-maid: I'd up the speed of her bullets, and go farm some 3 slotters, if you can get 3 slots with max speed bonuses in them that laser actually becomes useful at range, otherwise max the ammo and blaster LND up close and personal.

Elme S.: keep it away from combat and use lots of repair bits to heal your allies.

Thoarla Nimbus: I don't really have anything to say here, there are multiple ways to handle her that work well, so it's really up to you. One thing I suggest is to bombard enemy CPs with her main body attack, preferably from up high, and make her a bit smaller if you can without sacrificing a lot of TEC/FLY. Oh, and STEALTH CARTRIDGE! also get anti-bump if you can, I can't remember if she gets it or not.

Note: I think MJG's tackle was beam damage based so you might do a physical damage weapon for the second weapon, but I still advise getting an ABR for it.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:58 am

Andaros wrote:
My advice on the Psycho Type 4 is to strip the arms and put them on a Lily Rain, and turn the Psycho into a Hopper. Even if you'll probably annoy the heck out of me in matches with it once you get the hang of hopping. The Lily Rain you can make should be user on a CP as the Rapid fire will make her fire rate deadly to even heavy enemy ART and AIR.

On the Ghost Raider there's not really much to do other than make it a stealther and annoy enemies with it, also up your Fly as much as possible. One thing you might try for it is quad garula arms, but this is a pain to get, still it can do a ton of damage to CPs and the stealth will make you harder to stop from getting to them. I did this in Closed Beta it was fun. . .

Lucheer DP: get rid of those arms unless you're just using it for a fun bot to do cheers with outside of matches. Otherwise I'd actually say to get rid of the bot all together, but I think it had decent cartridges and the head is fairly nice.

MJG: one of the best if not the Best Moe bot in the game, a great flyer and the tackle rocks, though I think it had limited ammo. Handy Zook or Mini-Zook for anti-air and put a beam weapon on it for Anti-LND and use the tackle/beam weapon for Anti-ART.

A-maid: I'd up the speed of her bullets, and go farm some 3 slotters, if you can get 3 slots with max speed bonuses in them that laser actually becomes useful at range, otherwise max the ammo and blaster LND up close and personal.

Elme S.: keep it away from combat and use lots of repair bits to heal your allies.

Thoarla Nimbus: I don't really have anything to say here, there are multiple ways to handle her that work well, so it's really up to you. One thing I suggest is to bombard enemy CPs with her main body attack, preferably from up high, and make her a bit smaller if you can without sacrificing a lot of TEC/FLY. Oh, and STEALTH CARTRIDGE! also get anti-bump if you can, I can't remember if she gets it or not.

Note: I think MJG's tackle was beam damage based so you might do a physical damage weapon for the second weapon, but I still advise getting an ABR for it.

You sound like LXE. Except without all the waifu stuff.

Honestly, I don't think MJG is anything special. She's got nothing to set her apart from any other Air except for moe quality and her tackle. Seraph Crim also has a tackle that gives temp invulnerability. And she has moe quality. And good base FLY and TEC. And she has them Wings. And she has detachable parts, which MJG doesn't.

Stealth is useless on Thoarla, Idk what you're thinking when people can see a giant floating blob from miles away. This is only useful if you're striking from behind, and even then not really because people will be wondering where the fuck the lightning strikes are coming from, and chances are they'll figure out it's a Thoarla and look up. And then your Stealth System is completely useless.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:42 pm

@FireKiller87

Quote :
I personally kept her LG on, mainly because most other LGs don't give you a BS slot and Thoarla BD doesn't have a functional BS slot. However, if you have multiple parts, Thoarla LG is very, very good on other M/L bots that can take it thanks to the extra BS slot and good +FLY

Only one Thoarla, unfortunately. :s None of my other pieces seem to have BS slots, so I think I'll just be keeping them on her.

Quote :
The SDC build is usually the most prevalent and useful, and is well-rounded and suited to any kind of combat. Get a 2s or 3s SDC, tune double Great/High Rapid Beta, and go nuts. Find a tighter AM(IIRC, Ghost Raider AM is M size and is very tight to the BD) and put Viper Shield up to help block incoming fire. Tune FLY, then TEC.

SDC build? Stardust Cannon? I'll work on that. Steal Ghost Raiders AMs, then? Just checked that bot, and they're really close so that would probably make her less...fat. Those Tengu AMs I have on her make her really large. z.z;

Quote :
You can make a Sniper build using Negatron Rifle and shield as well, or Ballista/Beam Shooter(Mod) for well-rounded firefighting. Again, TEC over FLY as you'll usually fight from long range.

Not sure how well I'll do sniping, I use a lot of ammo usually. But I do have a few negatron rifles sitting around, so I'll try that out for a bit.

Quote :
Thoarla's Jupitizer core isn't particularly useful as it requires three to four seconds to charge the lightning strike.

Oh, I know, I know...v_v; When I tried it out it didn't go well at all...

@Andaros

Quote :

I think I might try that. I have a few Lilys sitting in my Garage that I need to start using, anyway. (Lily was my starter, but I fell out of practice with her months ago
Not so good at hopping so that'll probably take a while. I'll figure out how to make Psych-kun a good hopper. I know he's really small, so he's got a good advantage hitbox-wise but finding some UC parts might take a while.

Quote :
On the Ghost Raider there's not really much to do other than make it a stealther and annoy enemies with it, also up your Fly as much as possible. One thing you might try for it is quad garula arms, but this is a pain to get, still it can do a ton of damage to CPs and the stealth will make you harder to stop from getting to them.

orz garulabird. The weekly gara has that, but I don't have the rt to try. Should I just make this bot a sniper? It looks like it'd be good for that, especially if I add stealth carts later on.

Quote :
MJG: one of the best if not the Best Moe bot in the game, a great flyer and the tackle rocks, though I think it had limited ammo. Handy Zook or Mini-Zook for anti-air and put a beam weapon on it for Anti-LND and use the tackle/beam weapon for Anti-ART. I think MJG's tackle was beam damage based so you might do a physical damage weapon for the second weapon, but I still advise getting an ABR for it.

My tackle has a limit of 20. I'm thinking about keeping her capped for a while just so I can work on getting my Crimroses to Seraph-state, but I know that'll take forever. But even at lvl 0, two mini untuned zooks serve her well. I might grab a beam gun from the shop and tune it, but I think I'll just stick with the zooks until I have a decent supply of UC again to spam tunes. I know that AIRs are suppose to kill LNDs, but unfortunately they tend to pick the ones that are the most irritating/difficult for me to kill (like Vanguard).

Quote :

Hmm, I might go farm some then. Though farming usually means I die. Arcantusisnotmyfriend.

Well, looks like I'll be moving parts around a lot until I find what works for me. <<;
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:55 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:

You sound like LXE. Except without all the waifu stuff.

Honestly, I don't think MJG is anything special. She's got nothing to set her apart from any other Air except for moe quality and her tackle. Seraph Crim also has a tackle that gives temp invulnerability. And she has moe quality. And good base FLY and TEC. And she has them Wings. And she has detachable parts, which MJG doesn't.

Stealth is useless on Thoarla, Idk what you're thinking when people can see a giant floating blob from miles away. This is only useful if you're striking from behind, and even then not really because people will be wondering where the fuck the lightning strikes are coming from, and chances are they'll figure out it's a Thoarla and look up. And then your Stealth System is completely useless.

one thing mecha jetter girl has going for her is broad radar AND stealth system, which is aviable on only 4 shop S-Air bots that are still aviable (mjg, butterflea, helingal, brickgale red) and some gara s-airs

so, shes the only easily and cheaply aviable moe s-air with stealth system AND broad radar
also: if you like stun regain on your bot, mjg will afaik be the only choice with StealthS/BroadR/StunR in the S-Air section

also: please learn how to utilize stealth system before you rate down its usefulness
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:

also: if you like stun regain on your bot, mjg will afaik be the only choice with StealthS/BroadR/StunR in the S-Air section

Tesla ukko too;)

Someone(i think suguri) said b4, treat mjg as tesla with lock part.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:52 pm

tggt wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

Tesla ukko too;)

well yeah, as i said: afaik

didnt check out new tesla much yet (aside from her arms), but definatly a cool bot
and her cards seem to be a bit special too :3
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:58 pm

tggt wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

Tesla ukko too;)

Tesla Ukko has stun regain? D;

Well that explains why one was being such a pain to kill in the Arena earlier. :T

Off-topic: I'll have 30rt from UC->rt conversion, and was wondering if there are any 30rt or less bots that would be fun to try out. I was originally going to get an Izuna, but the BS isn't detachable. Any weapons/bots you'd recommend, or should I just save it all for next month? Or just wait until I get my rt from the C21 beta and buy a Malice? So many choices on what to do with my rt...@_@

Also, decided I probably won't be adding the Psycho AMs to my Lily, as they're high cost (+100 cost each orz). And I don't know when I'll start using my Pink!Lily, sooo...

EDIT: Or parts that can be bought with Rt? Was browsing through that part of the shop and saw that Winberyl AMs are 50rt a pop. v_v; But Shop-Beryl is only 30rt...But...Ahrg. Long story short: Got a Tarantulic, took the AMs off the [Ro] cube Beryl I got and put them aside so I could place them on my Tarantulic so I could create an Ultimate Jammer. But now I have an AM-less Beryl and that bothers me. <_<
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:11 pm

Do want that Psycho Formula. Take the HD off and place it elsewhere.

Ghost Raider 117 is a great yet rarely used bot. The internal is naisu, the carts are gewd, but it has shit capa. I put Garulafag AMs on mine, but that's just me.

MJG nowadays is just a novelty bot. However, with some tuning, she can be a decent AIR to play with.

Go hop with Hound Dog.

Thoarla has a good core - some builds are with Thoarla's lightning gun or a SDC.

LUCHEER SO SMALL. I'll love you forever if you make a Sugoi Box out of it. (´・ω・`)

And tune the Elme AMs for 2x Paralyze and put them on a Misty hopper. Ahuehue.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 am

Some late multiplier goodness managed to allow me the time to level my Tarantulic with ease. He's now at lvl 4 and I'm wondering if I should keep him at 5 or (bash my head into my keyboard while I) get him up to 8. If I keep him at 5, I'm debating taking off one of the Beryl AMs and giving him the quick boost cart (if quick boost + sway is even a good idea) and giving him a random gun so I can farm trees and such, and save the Beryl+Web for jamming.

Spoiler:

If I do take him to 8, should I Internal x2? Capa x2 then Internal x2? Hoping that would leave enough room to decently tune this bot.

I don't have the patience to get this bot to 10.

@Asagi-san - ...Sugoi Box? If that's a poly edit, I'm bad at those. <<; Still can't figure out how to put the Mami skin I found here on my Koko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suki's Mass Question Thread   Suki's Mass Question Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Suki's Mass Question Thread
Page 1 of 1