Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

[RO] Pacifar Build Guide

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

[RO] Pacifar Build Guide Empty
PostSubject: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:38 pm

DISCLAIMER - IMPORTANT! READ THIS FIRST:

Pacifar is one of the best M sized AIR cores in game according to xz. It usually appears as a Gold Ball bot in the garapon and should be relatively easy to obtain in Weekly when it appears.

I encourage you to customize this build to suit your needs, because not everyone plays with the same tactics and skill level. You should never blindly follow what others tell you, instead you should take in information, apply it at least once and if you find it useful, keep it. If you find that the information has misled you, then discard it.

Here's the build. If you are wondering why I have not included the weapons, it is because of the stat bonuses and penalties are different from weapon to weapon, and depending on what you are going to use, the tune configuration for your Pacifar will be different. All of the parts in the build should be all 3 slotted unless you are going to use alternative parts.
Spoiler:

What you should do with this build is
- Tune to 38FLY without zeroing WLK
- Tune to at least 37TEC without zeroing STR (Depending on your Weapon's Breakpoints)
- Leave space for Slayer Bit, Accele Roll and weapon tunes
- If possible, tune to 16, or if you choose not to, keep it at 11TGH or higher.

You should not use Propeller Bit with this build because 40TEC and 1STR is too unbalanced to keep the bit out long enough to be effective.

If you don't have the parts in the build above, there are alternatives (Will Update the list when I find more)

Alternatives for 3s Cross Raptor HD
- 2s Mecha Jetter HD (Shop)

Alternatives for 3s Lazflamme LG
- 2s Lazflamme LG (Shop)

Alternatives for 3s Tengu BS
- 2sBrickgale BS (Shop)
- 2s Brickgale BS2 (Shop)
- 3s Brickgale BS3 (Garapon)
- 3s Brickgale BS ([RO] Lucky cubes)

Alternatives for 3s Sword Wing BS
- 3s Beezle BS (Drop)
- 2s Mecha Jetter BS (Shop)
- 3s Cross Raptor BS (Garapon)
- 3s Ace Braver BS (Drop)

Alternatives for 3s Cross Raptor AM (Garapon)
- 3s Accel Saber AM (Should be fairly easy to get because it is from Super UC Garapon)
- 2s Mecha Jetter AM (Shop)

List of Reccomended Weapons (Will Update the list when I find more)
- Auto Beam Rifle
- Blitz Blaster
- Powered Laser
- Mega Beam Gun
- Multi Mega Beam Gun
- Mini Bazooka
- Plasma Gun
- Limited Plasma Gun
- Beam Shooter
- Double Beam Machine Gun
(There are also Mod versions of some weapons that I have not listed here which could be used as alternatives)

Last edited by LXE on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:40 pm

If you manage to obtain a cross raptor hd I don't see why you shouldn't use it's arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:41 pm

@xzpwnz wrote:
If you manage to obtain a cross raptor hd I don't see why you shouldn't use it's arms
I have fixed the build.
Back to top Go down
bippusuta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
bippusuta

Male Posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 am

Quote :
You should not use Propeller Bit with this build because 40TEC and 1STR is too unbalanced to keep the bit out long enough to be effective.

It lasts somewhere between 25 and 30 seconds on my 40 Tec 1 Str Pacifar. That isn't long enough to heavily abuse but that is definitely not too little to be ``effective."

This whole guide feels way too general. Instead of making a guide for something as versatile as Pacifar you might as well just make a general Air guide.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 12:56 am

You forgot to add regular mega beam gun lol
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:17 am

Since I saw powered laser there....is 40 tec really worth getting for a Powered Laser Pacifar build???
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:59 am

@ziix wrote:
Since I saw powered laser there....is 40 tec really worth getting for a Powered Laser Pacifar build???
You should always at the least hit a tec force break point for powered laser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:10 am

@bippusuta wrote:
This whole guide feels way too general. Instead of making a guide for something as versatile as Pacifar you might as well just make a general Air guide.
Not every core can be tuned to 40TEC and 38FLY with 7-11TGH.
@Hyoka wrote:
You forgot to add regular mega beam gun lol
I added it.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Got a Pacifar today in my campaign cubes....

I'm sure this is just because I don't 'get' the meta-game, but why on earth would you want to put a Laz lg and Float Dash on an -air- bot?? *very confused*
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Laz LG gives an extra BS slot, which means an extra BS, which means extra MOAR stats o3o

Float dash is for getting away when you're in a pinch, etc...O3O
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:30 pm

@ziix wrote:
Laz LG gives an extra BS slot, which means an extra BS, which means extra MOAR stats o3o

Float dash is for getting away when you're in a pinch, etc...O3O

Hmm...ok, that actually makes some sense...float dash helps if you find yourself on the ground in an 'oh crap' moment, right?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Float dash imo is a cart all air bots should have
Your flying speed is faster if you start with it
It's also an important part of many maneuvers
Back to top Go down
IAmTheGuy

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:42 am

Lol what is the point of this.

And quick land.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:27 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
Float dash imo is a cart all air bots should have
Your flying speed is faster if you start with it
It's also an important part of many maneuvers
Yeah, useful for dodging on land too, if nothing else. Paired with quick land, you can chain some dodging maneuvers. Also great if you have a low-flying build (lol who uses this anyways) since it allows you to fly at the lowest possible altitude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:20 am

The aim of all AIR bots should be stay up as high as you can and always above your target. If you're on the same level or even lower than that then you're defeating the purpose of being an AIR, might as well be a LND.

But if you wish, you can put in Quick Land in there, I'm not stopping you.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:46 am

LXE wrote:
The aim of all AIR bots should be stay up as high as you can and always above your target. If you're on the same level or even lower than that then you're defeating the purpose of being an AIR, might as well be a LND.

But if you wish, you can put in Quick Land in there, I'm not stopping you.
Flying low has its advantages, especially if your weapon is piercing (beam rifle, piercegun etc etc) because then it can hit more than one target with one shot, while when you shoot from above it will hit the ground, but that's pretty much it. Generally flying higher is favorable.

Extra mobility on ground is useful for those "just in case" situations, though.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:41 am

Now to find some LazFlamme 3s legs and a damn cross raptor that I can't get D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:25 pm

@mikuri wrote:
There's a reason why I've posted a list of Alternative parts.
Back to top Go down
redmagic155
Newcomer
Newcomer
redmagic155

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:36 am

it has moving burst so alpha air builds seem viable
XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:01 am

@redmagic155 wrote:
XD
Just because it has moving burst as an option doesn't mean you should use it as an Alphag.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:42 am

LXE wrote:
@redmagic155 wrote:
XD
Just because it has moving burst as an option doesn't mean you should use it as an Alphag.
the only point of LXE worth listening to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:54 am

@Rinrin wrote:
LXE wrote:
@redmagic155 wrote:
XD
the only point of LXE worth listening to.
cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:45 am

LXE wrote:
@mikuri wrote:
There's a reason why I've posted a list of Alternative parts.
Yeah I know Razz I currently use some alternatives parts at the moment, but I want Laz LG 3s and a cross raptor 3s since a while now x)

There's so many bots with good parts D: It's long to get them all ^^ And most of the time, you can't really get them soon ~ It's all random.
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:37 pm

remember that time when you said DBMG sucked?

just reminding.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:24 pm

@rehpic wrote:
remember that time when you said DBMG sucked?

just reminding.
LXE also used to say that minizooks suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RO] Pacifar Build Guide   [RO] Pacifar Build Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

[RO] Pacifar Build Guide
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Air Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum hosting  | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com