Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help, i cant login!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
4g0tt3ntearz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Help, i cant login!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help, i cant login!!!   Help, i cant login!!! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:44 am

I downloaded the new updates and the launcher claims tht my firewall is blocking Cosmic Break, but i allowed the firewall and even tried reinstall CB, same notices of firewall keep stopping me from logging in.
People please help, i don really want quit so soon.
Thx in advance for replies.
Back to top Go down
BerryCritz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BerryCritz

Help, i cant login!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, i cant login!!!   Help, i cant login!!! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:28 pm

.. window 7 Start>control panel>system security>Click on the firwall icon> if you see a selection on the left side "Turn window firewall on or off" or Allow ap program feature on through firewall.. that way you can add cb on the list of programs that firewall wont block.. on xp start>control panel>window firewall> then customize it.. i hope this helps.... firewall well block any new programs that installed in your pc.. :3 dont worry Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Help, i cant login!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com