Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The only ways CB can be balanced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138

The only ways CB can be balanced Empty
PostSubject: The only ways CB can be balanced   The only ways CB can be balanced EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:16 am

put in lounge because this won't help anybody, put this in the general area if needed

So anyway, since CB is really unbalanced and most bots are OP, I'm gonna list some stuff that could be done
yes, I know the GMs won't read this because its in the fan forums, well its not like they'll read it in the community, but anyway I'm also asking for your opinions on this so I post it here.

1)Remove all the OP bots no more Ah-chan, Byne girl, toybox girl, Feng Mei, and other stuff and RT refund for all the bots removed - I realize this is a very bad idea since people got used to them and would now probably quit alot more

2)Nerf OP bots/Remove them and then put them back when they're nerfed - probably the most time consuming yet the safest way in terms that no one would probably quit

3)MAKE ALL OTHER BOTS OP - this one I've given much thought of,
*Saggitary Maxis - Make his railgun bolts homing and piercing.

*Destructor - Make his missiles have the range, AOE and damage of toybox missiles while maintaining their speed and homing as well as the ability to direct all 4 missiles on to one bot, much like the C21 variant.

*Jikun Hu/Long - Make it so that everytime they do melee attacks, there would be tornadoes or energy things behind them much like Ouka

*Sturbanger - His already OP if not for his derpmissiles, so remove the derpiness of the missiles by giving him straight missiles that go to the target with good precision

anything else?
post your suggestions/comments/reactions/criticism below
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The only ways CB can be balanced   The only ways CB can be balanced EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:26 am

subzero1112 wrote:
1)Remove all the OP bots no more Ah-chan, Byne girl, toybox girl, Feng Mei, and other stuff and RT refund for all the bots removed - I realize this is a very bad idea since people got used to them and would now probably quit alot more

2)Nerf OP bots/Remove them and then put them back when they're nerfed - probably the most time consuming yet the safest way in terms that no one would probably quit

3)MAKE ALL OTHER BOTS OP - this one I've given much thought of,
*Saggitary Maxis - Make his railgun bolts homing and piercing.
[sarcasm]Yeah right, kill off OP bots and make everything else OP as hell. Nice idea mate. The game would really really be balanced like that.[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midreus

Male Posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: The only ways CB can be balanced   The only ways CB can be balanced EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:30 am

no items

untuned stock parts froglander with drum gun only

final destination.

there you go
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: The only ways CB can be balanced   The only ways CB can be balanced EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:31 am

Lol, this guy again
Back to top Go down
subzero1112
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
subzero1112

Male Posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: The only ways CB can be balanced   The only ways CB can be balanced EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 am

Yeaaaahhh... Shoulda been more specific that those were choices not steps
well, either way,
lock please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only ways CB can be balanced   The only ways CB can be balanced Empty

Back to top Go down

The only ways CB can be balanced
Page 1 of 1