Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand

Go down 
+18
Eridian
Aurum_Sol
necrio
NoizeGT
Retrias
boytitan2
Segawa
AuroraGx
Asagi-san
Nisa
Tuskin
BNOISE
Reversal
God of Fails
FireKiller87
blead
Shaftronics
fggt
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:40 am

@AuroraGx wrote:
Welp... at least he manages to play finish the game without dieing unlike noobs who usually die at the 1st stage =w=.
He'll probably be No.1 if hes in the army though.

you can die in the first stage? you literally have to TRY to do die in the first stage
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:54 am

@BNOISE wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
LXE wrote:
@BT - I want to slap you.

what the hell u post this here for us to laugh at then get me when i make jokes about it D=.
Rolling Eyes you aren't supposed to laugh...

Thailand is a pretty cool guy.
Eh beats the game like a super pro and doesn't afraid of anything.

I hope your jokeing.

ANd fuck that piece of shit game anyways If ima play a arcade shooter its gona be the original area 51. Not only is the game hard it was made for it to be really hard not to die so they can get your quarters.

Or ima play time crisis not that shit in the vid.

Im also not gona jump around like a dumb ass having a seizure doing it.
Back to top Go down
NoizeGT
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 173

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 am

he's like implying this

Quote :
this is how you're supposed to play the game...you gotta be the game!

lol
Back to top Go down
http://flyteam.jp/member/GujiRinka
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:17 pm

boytitties be mad again. And stealing my job of derailing threads. Shoo titties.

@ thread
That guy really takes "deep immersion gaming" seriously.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:24 pm

@necrio wrote:
boytitties be mad again. And stealing my job of derailing threads. Shoo titties.

@ thread

I have twice as many posts as u you have been replaced Cool Cool.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 2:54 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@necrio wrote:

@ thread

I have twice as many posts as u you have been replaced Cool Cool.
I would like to object since you already possess the title of unintelligible typist.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:56 pm

setting the unfunny jokes boytitan did, and the small flamewar following them aside:

isnt it amazing that people play an arcadegame so often that they just memorize every fucking enemy comming onto the screen ? like, seriously, that guy has way to much time and boredom if he actually plays one arcade game that always runs the same way often enough to memorize the whole fucking game, just to be able to do that little show there Oo
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:08 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
setting the unfunny jokes boytitan did, and the small flamewar following them aside:

isnt it amazing that people play an arcadegame so often that they just memorize every fucking enemy comming onto the screen ? like, seriously, that guy has way to much time and boredom if he actually plays one arcade game that always runs the same way often enough to memorize the whole fucking game, just to be able to do that little show there Oo

Not that hard. Long time fps gamers like me have that ability pretty easily since maps in games used to be bigger and have power weapons and hp packs so we had to use map memorization.

Another reason I love for mecha I always kill ppl from behind thier and get game warrrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 pm

@BT and Necrio - If you dare de-rail and flame in my threads, I will tie you both up douse you in petrol, light you on fire and throw you down the depths of the void.
mfw:

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:03 pm

LXE wrote:
@BT and Necrio - If you dare de-rail and flame in my threads, I will tie you both up douse you in petrol, light you on fire and throw you down the depths of the void.
mfw:

Im no derealing i really thaught the point of this was to laugh at him and make jokes.

I mean the page is covered with 555 which is tie for hahaha so I thaught it was ment to be made fun of D=.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:15 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:

Not that hard. Long time fps gamers like me have that ability pretty easily since maps in games used to be bigger and have power weapons and hp packs so we had to use map memorization.

Another reason I love for mecha I always kill ppl from behind thier and get game warrrior.

item location memorization, itemcollectionrouting, item respawntime counting and use of reflexes are quite a difference to memorizing > EVERY SECOND OF A FUCKING GAME <

he doesnt >PLAY< the game, he is acting according to the script, INCLUDING animations of any video sequences + some random assumed moves that fit into the situations if you dont look to closely at it

this has nothing to do with playing shooters on any level, its just plain memorization of a script and acting according to it

oh and, i played shooters too, i know that this are two different things -.- (not like you could compare a game that runs the same way every time with an dynamic environment in the first place)
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:23 am

@Aurum_Sol wrote:

item location memorization, itemcollectionrouting, item respawntime counting and use of reflexes are quite a difference to memorizing > EVERY SECOND OF A FUCKING GAME <

he doesnt >PLAY< the game, he is acting according to the script, INCLUDING animations of any video sequences + some random assumed moves that fit into the situations if you dont look to closely at it

this has nothing to do with playing shooters on any level, its just plain memorization of a script and acting according to it

oh and, i played shooters too, i know that this are two different things -.- (not like you could compare a game that runs the same way every time with an dynamic environment in the first place)
so you saying he is the most amazing actor in Thailand?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:26 pm

@BNOISE wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:

so you saying he is the most amazing actor in Thailand?

Hes saying the kid has no fucking Life which i agree with.
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Ok.... seriously, BT. Making fun of an autistic guy? Fail troll is fail. It makes me sad inside we are in the same clan...

This is getting so far away from the topic it's not funny...

Can I get a lock please?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:03 pm

@Eridian wrote:
Ok.... seriously, BT. Making fun of an autistic guy? Fail troll is fail. It makes me sad inside we are in the same clan...

Can I get a lock please?

LXE has no proofs hes autistic I think He just made that up to stop us from makeing fun of him.

I mean come on the youtube page is spammed with jokes about him in thai language. I dont think the would make fun of a autistic

And this is on top the point of this thread was tos pam jokes about him.

And this is the lounge.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:41 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
LXE has no proofs hes autistic I think He just made that up to stop us from makeing fun of him.
Nope, I remember reading it from somewhere, welp I could be wrong. My bad.

@boytitan2 wrote:
And this is on top the point of this thread was tos pam jokes about him.
BT, you're so dumb...
Spoiler:

@boytitan2 wrote:
And this is the lounge.
I'm going to make you feel bad and do it xz's way.
Lol, Mikki so cute. #em3

@Eridian wrote:

Can I get a lock please?
You don't have to be OverWatch to report stuff.
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:23 pm

LXE wrote:
You don't have to be OverWatch to report stuff.

Oh. I didn't know that. I just didn't want to be the girl who cried wolf all the time. I just figured BT was beyond hope since he breaks rules all the time and we kept him more as a meme/fixture than anything else.

I will remember that.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm

Again the video line if you look at youtubes comments is spammed with jokes in thai.

The guys watching the vid were laughing and posted it to be laughed at.

You posted a video everyone is making fun of in a forum and dont exspect me to makes jokes about it.

And the say Im off topic when the point is to make fun of him scratch scratch. Asians are fucking wierd man except xz hes awsome =D. THo he went to school in America so really doesent count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
You posted a video everyone is making fun of in a forum and dont exspect me to makes jokes about it.
*Slaps BT*

I posted it because the guy is awesome, I didn't post it for it to be made fun of. Why are you so dumb?

Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm

if i only could do that xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:10 pm

@yuhno wrote:
Yeah, it's epic right?
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:12 pm

LXE wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
*Slaps BT*

I posted it because the guy is awesome, I didn't post it for it to be made fun of. Why are you so dumb?

Read the comments on youtube and listen to the video EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF HIM. No one thinks hes awsome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:13 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Read the comments on youtube and listen to the video EVERYONE IS MAKING FUN OF HIM. No one thinks hes awsome.
<-- This guy does. Owned.
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:13 pm

LXE wrote:
@yuhno wrote:
Yeah, it's epic right?
Yeah #em3
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:22 pm

LXE wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
<-- This guy does. Owned.

You know what your......... Screw it I quit as one of the comments In the vid said this does it I lost hope in humanity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand   Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Awesome Gamer in Thailand
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Entertainment-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com