Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
+67
IronDicks
Trill
Stickboy
Kirika
LS3
ARSTNEIO
astrayflame
Angrathar
Nisa
Segawa
Stikbau
Lord of D:
UncleBobbie
Blazefire
Cast
Priskern
Noirel
Puddin'
PhoenixAir
FrozenEdge
FenixStryk
Aria
tehprognoob
CapeMike
Eridian
Shaftronics
Bayonette
FreedomFighter
yuhno
Hyoka
syllpher
alex761
IcyAmiki
sandreIDOY
EMPattack
God is a Cat Girl
Kurt
wonjoon
shinigami
Valkyrie
Dr_Stein
LordShade
Feign
Kobrakai
BNOISE
That_Wiesel_Guy
SilverySil
boytitan2
ngelicdark
AzureRathalos
Intet
FireKiller87
Suguri
Aurum_Sol
Afterburner
SkyPanic
Moghul
Mew
ziix
Malphes
frizky
xzpwnz
Turkeysaur
NovaZero
necrio
Retrias
SeedZero
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

What will you choose?
Stick with Cosmic Break
SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 53 ]
Switch to SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
Try out SDGO
SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 31 ]
Can't decide >_<
SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 105

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:39 am

How is the pace with SDGO, compared to CB? Is there a lot of hard counters on it? e.g the weakness triangle is really really emphasized
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:29 am

Well...considering this is a new server.

Going from newbie server to pro server shouldn't be a big difference.

The problem is the people who have A LOT of experience in the game.

Curbstompers will be here.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:03 pm

whats SDGO

and what does that stand for?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:04 pm

amscray wrote:
whats SDGO

and what does that stand for?
*groan*

Super Deformed Gundam Online
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:17 pm

it seems many ppl re tired with CBEN already
but don't leave :\
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:34 pm

SkyPanic wrote:
Addiction does that to you.

Or they're masochistic.

Or tsundere.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:03 pm

necrio wrote:
SDGO is the same garapon crap all over again, and they're in chibi form so it's not "real" mecha. I'm impartial.
Real size gundams or gtfo!
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:15 pm

NovaZero wrote:
SkyPanic wrote:
Addiction does that to you.

Or they're masochistic.

Or tsundere.

if i feel the burnout comming i stop playing, thats because i enjoy this game and i know when the fun starts disappearing ;D
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 pm

My care factor is zero, staying with CosmicBreak.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:09 pm

I'll try the beta
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:19 pm

Gundam doesn't have the same attraction for me. It's cool in its own way, but I'm more of a Cosmic Break kind of guy.
Might try it out. Although the fact that someone said the bots are all chibitized kinda turns me off of SDGO. The thing that made Gundam fun for me is watching gigantic bots with deadly weapons charge at each other and fight to the death. Watching tiny-ass bots duke it out kinda lessens the happy destruction factor IMHO.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:41 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Gundam doesn't have the same attraction for me. It's cool in its own way, but I'm more of a Cosmic Break kind of guy.
Might try it out. Although the fact that someone said the bots are all chibitized kinda turns me off of SDGO. The thing that made Gundam fun for me is watching gigantic bots with deadly weapons charge at each other and fight to the death. Watching tiny-ass bots duke it out kinda lessens the happy destruction factor IMHO.
This 100% is why I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:40 pm

This isn't actually garapon that cost real life money.

The game uses a gachapon system.

In a gachapon you get the following ranks most of the time.

A B
C C
C C

Each "Gachapon/Garapon" contains 6 units. A being the hardest to get. B being 2nd hardest. C being the easiest.

Now, the good thing is EVERYTHING CAN BE EARNED VIA IN GAME MONEY.

However, you can buy "Coins" with real life money to pay for the rolls. Usually a roll costs 1200 Points which will probably take you 5 games to get. 10 Coins will get you 10 rolls for about....4 dollars? At least in the TW version it's like that.

Using cash just gets you ahead.

Also, here's the neat part.

There are "slots"

Buying an S rank gets you a 2 slot machine.

While making the S rank via in game money will net you a 3 slot machine.

Overall it's pretty balanced.

Also, you don't have to use the gachapon you, can actually rent certain mobile suits.

The only true Garapon system that ate your money was TW version. You could get an S rank that would not be released for the next 6 months right there. But, there's also special Gachapons that net you a cool mix of units. TW had them available in Coins and Points. HK only Coins. These don't exist in KR however.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Will play both, and stick with CB thanks to is loads and loads of customization.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah I like CB due to it's WIDE VARIETY of custimization. You're also allowed to use many weapons.

In SDGO you can just apply stickers and paint. How fun. You're limited to a weapon set.

By the way guys this game uses a Limit Break like system .-.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:57 pm

Aegis wrote:
This isn't actually garapon that cost real life money.

The game uses a gachapon system.

In a gachapon you get the following ranks most of the time.

A B
C C
C C

Each "Gachapon/Garapon" contains 6 units. A being the hardest to get. B being 2nd hardest. C being the easiest.

Now, the good thing is EVERYTHING CAN BE EARNED VIA IN GAME MONEY.

However, you can buy "Coins" with real life money to pay for the rolls. Usually a roll costs 1200 Points which will probably take you 5 games to get. 10 Coins will get you 10 rolls for about....4 dollars? At least in the TW version it's like that.

Using cash just gets you ahead.
In all honesty this isn't terribly different from CB when you consider UC->Rt, Rt awards from rankup/UC gara/lotto cubes, and in a different sense the offer wall, all let you roll garapon without spending any actual money. Though it does sound like the frequency at which you'd be able to roll is higher in SDGO.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Well you don't have any of that cube BS. But, they did have capsules for a limited time that contain special units you can purchase hammers to break.
Back to top Go down
AzureRathalos
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzureRathalos

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:00 pm

KR's SDGO Model:

A vast majority of the Mobile Suits can be obtained with regular points.
Some are in the capsule machines.

Some have to be built using plans that are purchased or won through missions. Plans use lower level Mobile Suits as parts to make the higher level ones.

During every major S-Rank release, for the first 1-2 weeks, the S-Rank (with 3 upgrade slots) is ONLY purchasable through CASH. (A little less than $20 USD, comes with some extra items) This is the benefit of paying(aka: buyfagging). You get it first. After that, the plans are released to the normal public. About a month later, the S-Rank in the Cash Shop is reduced in price and dropped to 2 upgrade slots, changing it into a shorcut that sacrifices a precious slot to save the time to build.

In addition to Mobile Suits, there are some items in the shop that are cash only, that can help save time for people. In some holiday events, regular users get a chance to get some of these items.

All in all, in KR, using cash allows you to save a lot of time and grinding in-game. There's a few cash-only Mobile Suits out there, but it's really limited. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Yeah, in SDGO cash won't really get you ahead.

It just saves HOURS AND HOURS of time.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:27 pm

That's what I liked about MMOS like RO, money gives you a head start but not forever.
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Technically it's the same here. Hours and hours time saved with garaponing. For tuning and the likes anyway. For options, yeah SDGO wins.

Anyway, I'm sticking with CB both ways. Invested in it here, I like the game system, and I like my peeps. Sinking into another gachapon kinda style thing--I'll not get interested while I can.

Also, not really a big gundam girl as of yet. It's cool and all, but I haven't had the time to really get myself into it..or the hype.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:05 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
I'll try the beta

xz tell me your user name I want to play with u =D.
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Technically this topic dosnt belong in this section. Seeing as its related to another game, and not CB.

besides, Gundam sucks.
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Armored Core is the only true Mecha game for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:30 pm

ngelicdark wrote:
Technically it's the same here. Hours and hours time saved with garaponing.
This is bullshit, and I'm sure you know it. The only thing rolling the gara does is get us exclusive bots or weapons. Sure we can get some of those bots out of lotto cubes, but the chances are so low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   SDGO is Officially here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SDGO is Officially here
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next