Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TrackMania 2: Canyon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FenixStryk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
FenixStryk

Male Posts : 382

TrackMania 2: Canyon Empty
PostSubject: TrackMania 2: Canyon   TrackMania 2: Canyon EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:16 am

Picked this up last night and it was exactly what I thought it would be: balanced, and with a sort of twisted track design philosophy. I love it.

My only gripe is that the maps thus far can't quite seem to find the correct balance between Track and Mania. Some tracks are all track and no mania, which is boring, while the mania-driven tracks sometimes approach just whacked out, bizarre designs to the point where you can't even tell what the track wants you to do. At least the voting system helps weed out the truly dreadful ones...

Started out rank 48000, hit 19000 in a few hours on the Giant Bomb Official Classic. I gave the handful of Top 1000 players I ran into a damn good run for their money, even swiped a few wins away from 'em. I'm sure I'll scrape into Top 2500 within a week, no doubt about it!

Anyone else pick this up yet? It's only 25 USD, a pretty good deal if I do say so meself...
Back to top Go down

TrackMania 2: Canyon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com