Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)

Go down 
+4
Hyoka
Kirika
Tuskin
Segawa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) Empty
PostSubject: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:16 am

Just wondering if anyone played it yet. Its an NDS game

Gameplay at the start is a bit like Pokemon with the crappy run around and encounter enemy feature, then it becomes a 2D battle like swordcraft story (or something like that.)

Main playable characters

You (no voice)
Shana (Shakugan no shana)
Iriya (Iriya no Sora,UFO no Natsu)
Kino (Kino's Journey)
Index (To Aru Fukou... i mean Majutsu no Index)
Haruka (Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu)
Dokuro (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan)
Taiga (ToraDora!)
Misao (Asura Cryin')
Misaka Mikoto (hidden)

MOST characters from the worlds you travel to have voices. Which means we get to see Shana and Taiga quarreling (etc). Side characters are around with voices too,

e.g Kitamura, Komoe, Shizu.

Some optional bosses which might make some people want to play
Spoiler:

by the way you should at least watch the video. A certain disturbing yet epic scene spotted x)
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:15 pm

STARTING TO PLAY WIZARDRY 8. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON AND WHY SOMEONE PUT A PART OF RANDOM EPISODE OF STAR TREK IN THE OPENING OR IF I SHOULD JUST DROP THE GAME.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 3:14 pm

This is purely still in native Japanese right? Kino is one of my favorite characters (see avatar =P), as well as Shana ^_^

I am unable to read Japanese, and thus really think I'd miss out a lot of the game v.v
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Played it before. Quit after have no idea what to do since I can't understand Japanese.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 pm

raznazn wrote:
Played it before. Quit after have no idea what to do since I can't understand Japanese.

i read the guide and play xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:44 pm

Don't like guides. I usually finish the game first then go for guides. Its more fun that way
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:41 am

raznazn wrote:
Don't like guides. I usually finish the game first then go for guides. Its more fun that way

i wouldnt like them but since i can't read Jap I got no choice D: (and i only start looking after im lost in a map for over an hour.)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:56 am

I got stuck when I entered Kino's world...

There's this huge castle gate I can't get past :v
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:48 am

Hyoka wrote:
I got stuck when I entered Kino's world...

There's this huge castle gate I can't get past :v

chapter 2 ?

From start, you are suppose to trigger some switch and eventually go out the castle (go down) after that you walk past a building, some bridges and underneath the castle.

and if the place you got stuck is the place im thinking of go to the left of the gate. There should be a waterfall hiding an entrance.

Tip : Use the mini map. You will need it again to find other hidden paths.

Another tip. Kino is HELLISHLY UNDERPOWERED. Sad for the fans but thats how it is.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 am

Kinda like how 1/3 of the cast are tsunderes.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:32 am

NovaZero wrote:

haha. I like the part where the tsunderes talk to each other and stuff. Taiga and Shana go "Urusai x 3 "

that aside i just watched shana season 1 and i realised... the main characters sword looks kinda like Blutsauger (Pervert siblings sword)

My father took away the comp (because he needed it ) with the Dengeki Gakuen file in it.

My save fillleeee ~~ Nuuuuuu xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Segawa wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

haha. I like the part where the tsunderes talk to each other and stuff. Taiga and Shana go "Urusai x 3 "

that aside i just watched shana season 1 and i realised... the main characters sword looks kinda like Blutsauger (Pervert siblings sword)

My father took away the comp (because he needed it ) with the Dengeki Gakuen file in it.

My save fillleeee ~~ Nuuuuuu xD

wa dah fuck?

i gonna play this game later,for now i gonna download eroge e.e
Back to top Go down
Lilium55
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lilium55

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:15 pm

dropped it.. has in not understanding jp.. wouldnt know what to do + couldnt follow story as well, but seemed pretty good
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Shakugan no Shana and Railgun in one game?

How have I not heard of this?

I'm gonna play this now.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 2:51 am

Swordcraft story style do want.

cross over's do want.

also, BOKUSATSU TENSHI~

AND ALSO, DAT NECRO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)   Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Because crossovers are fun (Dengeki Gakuen)
Page 1 of 1