Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jovi1206
Newcomer
Newcomer
jovi1206

Male Posts : 6

I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES Empty
PostSubject: I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES   I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:00 am

imm willing to make new parts in animation program and send them by email, i will not accept any money, i see that the parts from some mechs dont have style and are ugly square affraid ughh their horrible the only good ones are hard to get and please take this as a favor dont put limits on rt charging, ive had friends that have left becuz of that limit since they couldnt compete against RT buyed mechs in arena
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
that was bad and embarrasing Embarassed especially becuz i recomended this game to them Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
well i guess this is all oh and lady ren if u see this
:<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3:
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES Empty
PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES   I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:27 am

jovi1206 wrote:
imm willing to make new parts in animation program and send them by email, i will not accept any money, i see that the parts from some mechs dont have style and are ugly square affraid ughh their horrible the only good ones are hard to get and please take this as a favor dont put limits on rt charging, ive had friends that have left becuz of that limit since they couldnt compete against RT buyed mechs in arena
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
that was bad and embarrasing Embarassed especially becuz i recomended this game to them Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
well i guess this is all oh and lady ren if u see this
:<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3:

no offence, but if you want to have them take you seriously, run your typing through spell check first. Also I think this thread would be more effective on the official cb site, because i dont think the cb staff check the cbff that much, if at all.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES   I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:30 am

1. This is the fan forums. As in, nothing to do with Cyberstep.

2. Good lord that's painful to read.

3. Locking this because there's zero purpose to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES   I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES Empty

Back to top Go down

I WANT TO CREATE PARTS FREELLY FOR COSMIC BREAK I MEAN NEW ONES IN AMIMATION IF U SEE THIS MODERATORS INFORM UR BOSSES
Page 1 of 1