Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fate/Zero anime of the year

Go down 
+21
Shaftronics
iAMsuperBlast
dsp
StickyKeys
Kitouski
yuhno
fggt
Divinity
xzpwnz
Idontlive
Priskern
Reversal
darboy
Str8witchin
That_Wiesel_Guy
Dr_Stein
NotZetsubou
Kirika
reVelske
BerryCritz
LordShade
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:
fate stay night?a anime where the main protagonist sucks,he don't like no one,don't rape no one,still a idiot...the saber is a false 'paladin',the badass servants die along the anime?sorry,i don't see shit anime..

FSN had a rather unique feel to it. There's far worse anime to be involved with, with far worse main characters @.@
yeah but at least you can agree with me that fate stay night is a anime that you will not place in your 'hall of best animes i have ever seen'.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:
fate stay night?a anime where the main protagonist sucks,he don't like no one,don't rape no one,still a idiot...the saber is a false 'paladin',the badass servants die along the anime?sorry,i don't see shit anime..

FSN had a rather unique feel to it. There's far worse anime to be involved with, with far worse main characters @.@
yeah but at least you can agree with me that fate stay night is a anime that you will not place in your 'hall of best animes i have ever seen'.

Actually, FSN is pretty up there for me @.@ What would you consider worthy of your 'hall of best animes i have ever seen'?
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Epic bgm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Actually, FSN is pretty up there for me @.@ What would you consider worthy of your 'hall of best animes i have ever seen'?
still no one,i haven't lost my realistic mind yet to like very much a surreal japanese cartoon.......(i don't like ero and hentai too,but i just play or see them when i don't have nothing more to do.)
Back to top Go down
Idontlive
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Idontlive

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:45 pm

imho not the anime of the year (not saying its bad just not the best)
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:15 am

Idontlive wrote:
imho not the anime of the year (not saying its bad just not the best)
I agree, it may not be the best, but it certainly most definitely does not belong even near the 'worst' tier of anime.

Agnusdei wrote:
This is what you expect from an anime made from a visual novel. If you don't like F/SN, so be it, but mind that I completely disagree that F/SN is anything like what you said it is. By the way, the main protagonist does not suck, (well he might, give the fact that the anime is based on the 'fate' route of the VN) in the UBW path of the VN, he is super badass.

I wonder, if Shirou can trace weapons, why doesn't he trace a pistol, or a machinegun?
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:01 pm

Reversal wrote:
I wonder, if Shirou can trace weapons, why doesn't he trace a pistol, or a machinegun?

Irk? His adoptive poppy proves that's totally the way to win vs. magic =P
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:44 am

normaly gun not work against magician in this series (。≖ˇェˇ≖。)

magician in type moon can use magic to "buff" them self to dodge or read bullets way(making some kind of barrier at point blank also possible), kiritsu is different i cant explain in english but he not shooting normally(and his gun also made for shooting at magician)

i'm not counting machine gun that hold by berserker in fate zero, since it his ability that made everything he hold in to noble phantasm @.@

-----

shiro can trace something that not sword too, but he just specialize in sword so if he trace something else will cost mana more (he did trace a shield, rho rias before)
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:18 am

>Anime of the year
Who's the idiot that decides these things
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:47 am

Reversal wrote:

"Close combat weapons such as swords, spears, and halberds are the main focus of the Reality Marble in accordance with Shirou's Origin of "Sword", which also makes it impossible to record or reproduce modern weaponry like guns and other mobile weapons."
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:13 pm

Divinity wrote:
Reversal wrote:

"Close combat weapons such as swords, spears, and halberds are the main focus of the Reality Marble in accordance with Shirou's Origin of "Sword", which also makes it impossible to record or reproduce modern weaponry like guns and other mobile weapons."

Also, when you stop and think about it, there's a vast difference between imagining the composition and make of a blade, vs. the complexity of a modern fire arm. Even if someone had the ability to do something like this, they'd have to have such an intense knowledge of fire arm workings to pull it off.

Also, if one can't create random guns, then I suppose FSN's Caster's Master simply punched people. That seemed to work?

Related; is the next ep out already?
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:02 pm

archer emiya is sword otaku #em3

yes, use physical force like punching against servant is work, but normally servant can just dodge by change in to spiritual form or just fight back(they are heroes from legend that can move at sound speed.....)

saber in fsn is weak due have shirou as her master(he not even proper magician) and caster can buff zoijiro with her magic as well.

zoijirou is somekind of fighting expert too, i have feeling that he might even win against kirei. @.@

Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 pm

NotZetsubou wrote:
archer emiya is sword otaku #em3

yes, use physical force like punching against servant is work, but normally servant can just dodge by change in to spiritual form or just fight back(they are heroes from legend that can move at sound speed.....)

saber in fsn is weak due have shirou as her master(he not even proper magician) and caster can buff zoijiro with her magic as well.

zoijirou is somekind of fighting expert too, i have feeling that he might even win against kirei. @.@

I was just meaning how Zoijirou punched Rin in the chest to stop her casting in the FSN anime. Anyone who's played a dnd 3ed match knows that receiving a punch like that requires a concentration check DC 10+dmg I do believe.
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:46 am

ah, i read it wrong ....(lll ━ ౪━)

Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Ep 5 was out, berserker so fuking win, even moar than i expected #em1
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

Male Posts : 430

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:43 pm

i was gonna make a thread about this FATE/ZERO is freakin AWSOME!!!!! #em3
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Ep 5 Blew. Me. Away. Iskandar for BEST SERVANT EVER.

Berserker was awesome too, and can't forget Gilgamesh's GEETO OBU BABIRON

xzpwnz wrote:
>Anime of the year
Who's the idiot that decides these things

>came from gaia

ofc Naruto/Bleach/One Piece are bestest anime ever amirite

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:32 pm

LordShade wrote:
Ep 5 Blew. Me. Away. Iskandar for BEST SERVANT EVER.

Berserker was awesome too, and can't forget Gilgamesh's GEETO OBU BABIRON
LOL no one asked me but since u mentioned his name LOL my favorite character is Gilgamesh and fate #em3
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:32 am

Berserker looks so badass, like a Vanguard, but cooler!

Last edited by Reversal on Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:44 am

I gotta ask, is this anime as bad as Fate/Stay Night was? In terms of visual novel to anime, F/SN could've been better...
Back to top Go down
http://www.kito.winterwing.com
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:52 am

Kitouski wrote:
I gotta ask, is this anime as bad as Fate/Stay Night was? In terms of visual novel to anime, F/SN could've been better...

This is based of a light novel, Fate/Zero by Gen Urobochi, if you know who he is, he also scripted Madoka Razz
Back to top Go down
yuhno
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
yuhno

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:18 am

LordShade wrote:
Kitouski wrote:

This is based of a light novel, Fate/Zero by Gen Urobochi, if you know who he is, he also scripted Madoka Razz
Madoka was soo cool too bad it was short >: Homura FTW!!
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:56 am

Spoiler:

ufotable proving that even CG can look nice in anime, AWWW YEAH THIS MOFO HERE.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 am

*Looks at the thread title*
*Goes to the Microphone*
*Clears his throat*

"ehem..."

"Not quite right... my bet's on Guilty Crown..."

*leaves*
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:53 am

StickyKeys wrote:
*Looks at the thread title*
*Goes to the Microphone*
*Clears his throat*

"ehem..."

"Not quite right... my bet's on Guilty Crown..."

*leaves*

poor opening episode and generic second episode has me thinking otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero anime of the year   Fate/Zero anime of the year - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fate/Zero anime of the year
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next