Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroes vs. CyberStep

Go down 
+23
Fireflywater
That_Wiesel_Guy
Scott-kip
nzlk
Intet
NovaZero
rei_hunter
Rhyadel
CapeMike
Kirika
Arti
Raki
LordShade
Rinrin
DavidRain
FireKiller87
Astral_Dono
Moghul
Seele00
Aria
ziix
Stickboy
fggt
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

^
This is what I think. The GMs are going to make it harder on the players. They may even attack back this time instead of randomly running around.

They definitely won't lie down and die like normal, no.

Mmm...I kinda want Rouche-chan moreso than R. Winberrl-chan unless Astral can persuade me otherwise D:

Astral_Goddess wrote:
EDIT: Get R. Winberrl-Chan - She's an awesome healer if your map lacks a PS or you're being purged back by the enemy and you can't heal safely under the PS.
^
Look on Page 1, 3rd to last post.

Besides all the healing, I saw that. It's not enough to persuade me, I'm not much of a healer. Razz
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:

They definitely won't lie down and die like normal, no.

Mmm...I kinda want Rouche-chan moreso than R. Winberrl-chan unless Astral can persuade me otherwise D:

Astral_Goddess wrote:
EDIT: Get R. Winberrl-Chan - She's an awesome healer if your map lacks a PS or you're being purged back by the enemy and you can't heal safely under the PS.
^

Besides all the healing, I saw that. It's not enough to persuade me, I'm not much of a healer. Razz
R. Winberrl-Chan's HD sub-weapon is similar to the normal Regina's bind - But it only targets two at a time and the time for the thorns to appear is about 2 seconds - Plenty of time for any decently sped LND to dodge it.

If that still won't satisfy you, you don't use chibis for the Arena. Go buy Rouche-chan - Soooo much more Kawaii than R.-Chan.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
FireKiller87 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

^

R. Winberrl-Chan's HD sub-weapon is similar to the normal Regina's bind - But it only targets two at a time and the time for the thorns to appear is about 2 seconds - Plenty of time for any decently sped LND to dodge it.

If that still won't satisfy you, you don't use chibis for the Arena. Go buy Rouche-chan - Soooo much more Kawaii than R.-Chan.

Rouche-chan: somewhat useable in arena past the usual support abilities?
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:11 pm

We know the GM's are boss-type enemies...totally immune to status effects, such as bind, disorder, and so on...Sigma Clocks and Pulsardios(tragically) will be essentially useless in a vs GM event....

Now if we only had some idea of what each GM would be using in advance, I could formulate a plan...been tossing concepts around in my head...; if -I- were a GM, and I'm pretty sure I'm older than the majority of them(heh), I'd be planning to lure the players into a false sense of security...maybe deliberately allow them to kill a few of us(GMs), but make it look good.

...then I'd drop the proverbial hammer on them on, say, GM 4 or 5, and go for a huge morale killing strike!

...my main plan for the players, however...is the exact same concept.

We create several 'headhunter' groups who will stick closely together throughout the event...; occupy a GM 1st...once their attention is turned to what they perceive is the main threat, we send the headhunter groups in from another direction and burst-alpha them into the next parsec...even if they don't go down, by the time they figure out where it's coming from one direction, we do it again from somewhere -else-....

Of course, this is dependent on having some very good Supports and Support-Healers on-hand, so, at the risk of sounding bias, we may need a dedicated Support team....

...or am I just overthinking this whole thing? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:21 pm

So we rush in and kill them and they hack the game so we can't win? Fun.
Information Unrelated:

Last edited by LXE on Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyadel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rhyadel

Female Posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:34 pm

I'm pretty sure that one GM always spawns giant chibis.

Sometimes a GM uses a really fast bot (like mini-haku) or a bot with a ton of tgh. Banhammer Maril is likely to occur.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Containment is the only real option I can think of for Baby Haku; I remember from experience in a beta vs GM event that the baby Haku battle turned into something out of a Benny Hill chase sketch...nothing is fast enough to match speed with it for very long, but if I remember correctly, it's turn radius isn't all that hot, and I THINK it's still affected by Absorb Bump...even if it isn't, we may be able to herd it into a relatively narrow space or corner and pound it into scrap....

I've yet to see the GM spawning giant chibis bit(video anyone?)...I'm sure THAT's pretty weird! Very Happy

=edit=

...a thought just occurred to me...are the GMs immune to Boost Drain as well?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:38 am

11 GMs is easy though Mad....

I mean in JP, everyone has to deal with 15 GM Robots.... in a circular zone.

But then again, this is EN we're talkin about. Mad SO yeah there IS some room for "Omg we're so gonna fail."

I'll fight though just because.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:45 am

Super UC Gara.

Remove the god damn Firecracker trolls.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:53 am

Guys, this is important. We have to get people with high-dps weapons that don't have much spread to deal with Miso.

For the past two Heroes vs. CS events she's been Baby Haku.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:01 am

Why can't it be Saturday server time ;___;

Good luck to everyone D:
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:24 am

Good luck with the battle~

(not joining)
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:32 am

NovaZero wrote:
Good luck with the battle~

(not joining)

NOVAAA, GET ON MUMBLE WHEN YOU CANS, RAKI HAS SPECIAL WELCOMESZZZZ
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:37 am

Raki wrote:
SOOOOONZ
Back to top Go down
Raki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Raki

Male Posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:52 am

NovaZero wrote:
Raki wrote:
SOOOOONZ

YES! FOR GREAT VICTORY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://alb4alb.blogspot.com/
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:06 am

Arti wrote:
Guys, this is important. We have to get people with high-dps weapons that don't have much spread to deal with Miso.

Psygun spam? AGs?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 am

Intet wrote:
Arti wrote:

Psygun spam? AGs?
eve
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:28 am

Mighty Byne Girl, Connie, Ouka.... if you -want- to hit something that small... go for Blaze Barron High DPS quick fucking slashes...

Otherwise, BMG her face in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:51 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Mighty Byne Girl, Connie, Ouka.... if you -want- to hit something that small... go for Blaze Barron High DPS quick fucking slashes...

Otherwise, BMG her face in.
Bolded--> WILL DO
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:09 am

well
LXE

and to everyone else who actually wants to do a fair amount of damage not just 1s or 0s....

Try grinding for 15-30minutes and get 5 Stars on ATK, HP and WB.

Your WB for this is 3way+Sword Bit. Axe for bigger targets like tempura.

That's for melee types. Grinding on mobs. Try not to die on your first bot if ever.

Supporters... Laz-chan + Hypershot works, Crim-chan/anyone w/ Hypershot Circle should have Dual Spike Bits, Repair Bits, and dual beam bits...
- GMs will spawn giant ... distractions. use your weapon/s to charge your WB there. Try to farm a few though, 2 STAR WB Boost w/ Hypershot/Repair Bit lasts for at least 2 minutes.
- Weapons for Farming is BMG all the way.
- BMG w/ a Flying Chibi is enough to chase GMs off.
- Paralyzer works, but your ammo supply is mean.
- Lala Ricotte users. try to setup near where GMs are, your buffs are vital as fuck, but not that much. you must at least be able to deal good damage on your own. (BMG again)

Air Types.... Blasters for big targets, BMG on Smaller Targets (Tuned for Force and Ammo.) Always land for Hypershots.
- Ah-chans, go aim for Miso / Look for miso. Try to hit her with 3-4 Star ATK Boost
- Brickgale BS Users - Equip lots of Shell Supplies (The +30% gives you a nice + on this.)
- Seraphs, Seraph Tackle :> and Scythe works.
- L Airs, use Gwyain AM2 or Beam Gatling. Lightning Cannon can only get you so far. Stardust Cannons are good for farming though.
- Blitz Blasters are good for targets... just come upclose and personal.
- Lasers... not recommended unless its Powered Laser or Powered Laser Mod
- Frau Adone Users, drop the Slow for Grappler. :>

Artillery Users. Eve... You can't miss Mad Especially a 5 Star ATK Bonus'd Cannon, which hits for a solid 600 Hit.
- Other art users, PSYGUNS and MOAR PSYGUNS, just have lots of spare ammo.
- Sturbangers also work, just on larger targets.
- Railguns. Quite needed for those speedy GMs (Like Miso), but you have to be able to shoot with everyone around gangbanging.

Land Trackers (Non-melee), your best weapon lies with Machine Guns and Vulcans.
- Rocket Launchers/Shotguns/CSGs for larger targets
- Machine Guns/Vulcans/Eight Vulcans for smaller targets.

Land Melee
- MBG, Connie and Blazed Barron BB can hit for at -least- 300-900 damage w/ a 5STAR ATK Boost. I'm serious Mad
- K-Sword Users, Aim for bigger targets, otherwise keep meleeing mobs so you can do 1k per hit lol. (This with Boost Swing.)
- Red Squealer AM... keep doing your thing, just bring lots of repair kits.

Other than that, find a good mining spot for boosts on your own, there'll be lots of people (including me) that'll be farming these points.

So how do you kill/grind on mobs?
- high ammo w/ good dps
- Heavy Force Melee.
- High Force.... considerable ammo

I've pretty much done this on JP too many times. I start w/ Jikun and Beam Edge everything in sight until i have 5 Stars across the board... 20-30minutes into the event. I've killed 2 GMs using this strategy below

Jikun Long Zero -> Baltheon -> Gwyain

My Jikun Long uses Handy Bazooka, Beam Edge. Sword and 3Way Bit. Farming.
My Baltheon uses a Gwyain AM2 (That's all) and a Powered Laser Mod (Got it recently) Slayer Bit / Blaster Bit / Dual Beam Bit - Anti Small Units
My Gwyain uses a Stardust Cannon and Blitz Blaster. Slayer Bit - Anti Big Units (Especially... Arks)
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:39 am

rei_hunter wrote:
well

- Weapons for Farming is BMG all the way.
- BMG w/ a Flying Chibi is enough to chase GMs off.
- Paralyzer works, but your ammo supply is mean.
- Lala Ricotte users. try to setup near where GMs are, your buffs are vital as fuck, but not that much. you must at least be able to deal good damage on your own. (BMG again)

Don't BMGs have lower DPS than a WBG or something?
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 6:48 am

yeah but.... it has a large ammo capacity, since you're gonna be spending some time charging your WB/gaining more boosts... you'll gain more Force on your BMG enough to match with a regular WBG or more. Its up to you if you want to use a WBG though, but you have to remember you'll be using your weapon a lot.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Well, Super UC is now the indefinite cancer of fireflowers.
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:52 pm

enjoy your cancer
Back to top Go down
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
That_Wiesel_Guy

Male Posts : 4551

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:54 pm

More cancer sticks woo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes vs. CyberStep   Heroes vs. CyberStep - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes vs. CyberStep
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next