Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 [Application] LXE (Terminated)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Will LXE be a good moderator
Yes
[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Vote_lcap36%[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 20 ]
No
[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Vote_lcap64%[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 55
 

AuthorMessage
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
Wolf Hikari

Male Posts : 2980
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 27
Location : The Twin Moon

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 pm

LXE wrote:
Wolf Hikari - Didn't make it because he didn't have enough influence.

I am not that attractive am I? :3c
Oh well, I am not looking for attraction anyway. XD

Oh! vote yes for you. your posts might be fool sometimes but I know what is it means. So good luck. ^w^b
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:38 pm

After seeing the responses, I understand now what I must do. Thank you for the reasoning and explanations.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7875
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 26
Location : Mars

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:07 pm

No problem. In my opinion, just don't argue with people as much (particularly xzpwnz) and I'd vote yes for moderation Happy Dracken
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:53 am

@IronDicks wrote:
go bump your application or something
Aye Aye Capt'n Dicks!

*BUMP*
I've updated the application!
Back to top Go down
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
AnTi90d

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1006
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:45 pm

LXE wrote:
@AnTi90d wrote:
LXE wrote:
This is the internet. While you are here, it is perfectly acceptable to check and correct everyone's grammar, spelling, punctuation and sentence structure.
Thank you, kindly, for the words of encouragement, LXE.
Dis iz da internetz, u dnt b a gramar nazi, coz der fagz.

The Rules wrote:
1. Be polite, respectful :
This means no insults, personal attacks, ad hominems, flames, berating, and all other forms of hostile behavior. Do not attack people - if you can't argue with someone, ignore them. Try to be civil at all times.
This is especially important when dealing with newcomers, arguing and criticizing someone.

3. Do not post if you don't have anything useful to say :
No flooding/spamming. Do not make blatantly irrelevant or useless posts. If you don't have any useful commentary or content don't post, and make your comments worthwhile. Simple remarks CAN be considered worthwhile, providing that it doesn't end in single-sentence 'me too' or 'X-chan is my waifu' pointless one-liner posts.

5. No bringing out problems/grudges in public :

If you have a big problem with someone, do not talk or even mention it in public. Either take it to the pm or contact moderators.

7. Grammar :
Take time to write out your posts. Do not use 'leetspeak' and try to be grammatically correct.


Good luck with your application, dear.
Back to top Go down
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
nzlk

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-05-07

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

@AnTi90d wrote:
LXE wrote:
@AnTi90d wrote:
Thank you, kindly, for the words of encouragement, LXE.
Dis iz da internetz, u dnt b a gramar nazi, coz der fagz.

The Rules wrote:
1. Be polite, respectful :
This means no insults, personal attacks, ad hominems, flames, berating, and all other forms of hostile behavior. Do not attack people - if you can't argue with someone, ignore them. Try to be civil at all times.
This is especially important when dealing with newcomers, arguing and criticizing someone.

3. Do not post if you don't have anything useful to say :
No flooding/spamming. Do not make blatantly irrelevant or useless posts. If you don't have any useful commentary or content don't post, and make your comments worthwhile. Simple remarks CAN be considered worthwhile, providing that it doesn't end in single-sentence 'me too' or 'X-chan is my waifu' pointless one-liner posts.

5. No bringing out problems/grudges in public :

If you have a big problem with someone, do not talk or even mention it in public. Either take it to the pm or contact moderators.

7. Grammar :
Take time to write out your posts. Do not use 'leetspeak' and try to be grammatically correct.


Good luck with your application, dear.

And he wonders why he isn't a suitable moderator candidate.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 106

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8637
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Buffalo NewYork

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:45 pm

LXE will never be a mod for the same reasons as wolf.

Excepts wolf alot younger obviously look at his irl pic he claims it old but I doubt it.

Lxe your damn near a grown as man stop attention seeking its only excuseible to be attention seeking as a adult when you can be a ass. For Intance like me and perfectly mix stupidity smarts and humor.

Tho this behavior will never get you to be a mod tho.

Actualy wait derp nvm What i do is just blab off at the mouth thats not attention seeking thats talking.

I degress point is STOP BEING SO ATTENTION SEEKING.Its only rarely cute when wolf does it cause hes younger.

So tempted to make rape jokes but sexual harrasments a rule now DAMN U ><
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm currently happy with OverWatch and accepted it as my permanent rank. This will be as far as I go, Thank you for your support, everyone! I'm not unhappy that I didn't make it, this application was a good learning experience for me. I'm glad that I had at least one shot at it. I'll be supporting the mods from the shadows LIEK A BAWZ.

Good Luck to Aria and Senhime in their applications! You both have potential to be fine moderators!
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8637
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Buffalo NewYork

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:03 pm

your still attention seeking u didnt have to announce that..... nvm your hopeless U.U
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
your still attention seeking u didnt have to announce that..... nvm your hopeless U.U
I don't like leaving things half-finished.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8637
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Buffalo NewYork

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:12 pm

time out wolf what the hell u have your own forum for cosmic break why do u even wana be a mod just share your forum with the cosmic break site like the Spanish forum does.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:20 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
time out wolf what the hell u have your own forum for cosmic break why do u even wana be a mod just share your forum with the cosmic break site like the Spanish forum does.
I'm not wolf.

And since my application got a whole lot of attention.
Might as well quit with a whole lot of attention. #em1
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8637
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : Buffalo NewYork

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:46 pm

LXE wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
time out wolf what the hell u have your own forum for cosmic break why do u even wana be a mod just share your forum with the cosmic break site like the Spanish forum does.
I'm not wolf.

And since my application got a whole lot of attention.
Might as well quit with a whole lot of attention. #em1

No I wasnt talking to u silly wolf made his on applicationa while ago but he has his own cosmic break fan forum just didnt link it to the main forum.

For those who make forums for cb link em to main forum or no one will use it or its core members will quit.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 am

Miki so cute~! Does Miki liek LXE-chan~!? #em3
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1505
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 27
Location : Australia

[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:39 am

ok man, do whatever you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




[Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application] LXE (Terminated)   [Application] LXE (Terminated) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
[Application] LXE (Terminated)
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Staff Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com