Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buff and Debuff system

Go down 
+6
boytitan2
NazrinUFO
rawrz
Suguri
Nymph~
Aurum_Sol
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:05 pm

boytitan2 wrote:

Hai can u change 5 and zero around to confuseing.

If I read your post right I never woulda posted.

Thaught five was highest with 0 being lowest.

ok,
in arena u got 1st rank and I got 24th, am I in higher rank?, if both of us low red HP, which one will people pick as priority to be killed/given medic kit??
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

ok,
in arena u got 1st rank and I got 24th, am I in higher rank?, if both of us low red HP, which one will people pick as priority to be killed/given medic kit??

Number 0 is what makes it confuseing #em5 #em5
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:46 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

ok,

uhh, i agree with this one but err whatsoever lol!
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:14 am

boytitan2 wrote:
Nymph~ wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

ok,

ill keep it in mind and might change it to prio1-6 instead of 0-5 when i do another major update, like when i come around testing live show in every possible way i can think off ._.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 pm

~necro
~doublepost

anyways
due to chibi arenaspam i noticed that i made a mistake with some of the circles, it seems like ivis crimson veil circle has a higher priority then even repaircircle, which leads me to ask for people that might have some more accurate info on it - on all circles interaction actually(DONT ASK HOW I NOTICED THAT)

further: i own nemlim, but didnt play her much till now - requiring info on her debuff, i guess its the usual though (also: whats its called, i encountered even less nemlims then i played mine -.-)

further: i own lala, but testing everything with her concert was to bothersome, if anyone has solid info, im open to hear about it

which leads me to katalina, does her coremainweapon give some kind of debuff or does it just let boost disappear (i dont have one and i dont see many around, damn i so wanted one ._.)

thats all, for now
will update the mainpost with new infos as soon as i have some more knowledge and interest in updating it Smile
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:02 pm

Few nub questions here o.o"

1. There's no priority on the debuffs. So do they cancel each other?

2. Where's the difference between bad homing and disorder? I always thought it was the same effect? Same for drain booster and waste booster?

3. Certain self-buffs seem to cancel certain debuffs. I only saw this happening on my Ion by using refill water but I can't imaginate it's exclusively for her. M/b it was just a bug 2 begin with ?_?

Nice job btw. Must have take hours of testing n_n"
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Where's the difference between bad homing and disorder? I always thought it was the same effect? Same for drain booster and waste booster"
Disorder messes with main weapon accuracy. Disorder messes with subweapon accuracy.

I'm a little shaky on the names here, but whichever effect Amateus causes (Bad Booster?) causes you to gradually lose altitude while airborne. The effect caused by Nicole (Waste Booster?) causes your boost gauge to drain more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:21 pm

There's a new debuff out now that Nemlim's a part of the CB roster. It's called "Charge Delay".

I have no idea what it does - I just got hit by Nemlim on my Amateus and I got the debuff. Anyone know what it does?

Last edited by Asagi-san on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Increase delay time(int) of all weapons, though i cant figure out the percent it increases.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Asagi-san wrote:
There's a new debuff out now that Nemlim's a part of the CB roster. It's called "Charge Delay".

I have no idea what it does - I just got hit by Nemlim on my Amateus and I got the debuff. Anyone know what it does?
Identical to Sigma Clock's Late Clock effect as far as I'm aware.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Few nub questions here o.o"

1. There's no priority on the debuffs. So do they cancel each other?

2. Where's the difference between bad homing and disorder? I always thought it was the same effect? Same for drain booster and waste booster?

3. Certain self-buffs seem to cancel certain debuffs. I only saw this happening on my Ion by using refill water but I can't imaginate it's exclusively for her. M/b it was just a bug 2 begin with ?_?

Nice job btw. Must have take hours of testing n_n"

1. yes

2. disorder widens your weaponsway by alot, making nonhoming weapons hard to aim with (and railguns almost useless, as most of them have small projectiles and rely on being accurate), bad homing makes homing weapons unreliable, think of shooting missiles at a seraph crimrose with wings out, its similar to that

since bad homing only comes in combination with disorder and is caused by emp missiles, it makes it an extremely powerful tool against any kind of gunner, be it a quick land gunner, homing airweaponspammer or fatart of any kind

3. well, i dont have an ion, so i cant look into that by myself so easy - might just ask a friend of mine for some testing, thanks for info

sidenote: i think waste booster (amateus) also only comes in combination with drainbooster ? (might be wrong on that but oh well Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Thanks 4 quick replies n_n

Btw: somebody asked about Katalina's BD@. It's not a debuff it's more like a direct transfer of booster gauge I think (just got her from uc>rt conversions on an alt while I actually hoped for Lala or tune up kit so I don't have much experience with her). She was the new OP queen elsewise x.x
Back to top Go down
4rt4n93l
4rt4n93l

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 pm

what the mean of priority??
O_o
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 pm

4rt4n93l wrote:
what the mean of priority??
O_o

Buffs with higher priority will cancel buffs with lower priority if they go to the same slot. In example: PS Hyper Shot will end if the bot receives Range+ from a Long Range Unit. In addition all Revenge Tunes will fail if slut-type chibis (kiss spammers) get close to them.

Btw: I just realised I don't know anything called Yuri. What is a Yuri? 0.0""""
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:05 am

Suguri wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:

Doesnt late clock slow all ur action?I believe delay charge only affects weapon.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:28 am

tggt wrote:
Suguri wrote:
Asagi-san wrote:

Doesnt late clock slow all ur action?I believe delay charge only affects weapon.
Late Clock doubles weapon interval for main weapons and subweapons.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:32 am

Then sigma not affect movement?
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:59 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:

Wat.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:34 am

Asagi-san wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

Wat.

OP mentions a second autorepair buff aside from regina caused by something called Yuri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Buff and Debuff system
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2