Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya

Go down 
+7
Wolf Hikari
Haseo
revenge
Sunohara
Tigge

Hikari
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikari
Hikari

Male Posts : 31

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Empty
PostSubject: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 am

any1 heard of it and wanna check it out or has already seen it? just wanna see ur opinions cuzz im bored ;P. u might wanna check it out.

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Haruhi7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 am

Pretty much anyone who is familiar with anime has heard of/seen the series.

If not the case, it's a decent series to get into the genre. Fairly high-tier seiyuus, decent animation.. it's difficult to hate the work.

However, the more titles a person sees, TMoHS will become worse in comparison.

tl;dr - 7/10.
Back to top Go down
Tigge
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Tigge

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:38 pm

You can't hate haruhi because it in itself is just so great of a series.

The only problem i have with it is the endless eight which was beyond ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Hikari
Hikari

Male Posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 am

i guess SOME hardcore fans would love the endless eight. but out of the endless 8 i liked was the 7th Kyon did some funny things.w/o the anime would prolly hve gone down. IMO anyway..
Back to top Go down
Sunohara
Sunohara

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 am

Kyon is the best character.

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Kyon1601
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 am

Sunohara wrote:
Kyon's sister is the best character.

Fix'd for accuracy.

Even fans hated the Endless Eight Arc, from what I know.

The Tatami Galaxy is a "time loop" concept done right, but quite difficult for casuals to get into, as it is a work of SHAFT.
Back to top Go down
Sunohara
Sunohara

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:00 pm

wrote:
Sunohara wrote:

Fix'd for accuracy.

The Tatami Galaxy is a "time loop" concept done right, but quite difficult for casuals to get into, as it is a work of SHAFT.

._.

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya __THIS_ID_IS_TOTES_IC_LOLOL___by_Kyon_Kun_Denwa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 5:16 pm

You've obviously heard it wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqXNXyQb-nE
Back to top Go down
revenge
Newcomer
Newcomer
revenge

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm

first season was awesome 2nd season wel... was ok i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 am

I became a big fan of haruhi after the first season..... Endless eight just ruined it..... And the rest of t episodes were pretty bad too.... Except when they go to tsuruya's house, which was really tense..... Season 1 I really recommend, 2, not so....
Back to top Go down
Haseo
Haseo

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Lol i didn't know about Haruhi Suzumiya til my third year of reading manga and watching animeXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:41 pm

wrote:
Sunohara wrote:

Fix'd for accuracy.

WRONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOcN2JezrQ

Koizumi and Kyon are. Full stop.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Why do u askin'm me-Kuru!? O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:23 pm

The Endless Eight arc is a sinister troll tactic.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Shiromo Get Launched Off
Shiromo Get Launched Off

Male Posts : 2985

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Diabolical wrote:

???
Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
FuG ShadeZ
FuG ShadeZ

Male Posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Didn't really mind endless eight. I had nothing better to do anyways -.-'

But overall the anime is fun. Can't wait to get my hands on the movie :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DevilShadeZ
omar1ofg
omar1ofg

Male Posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:06 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
  wrote:
Sunohara wrote:

Fix'd for accuracy.

WRONG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOcN2JezrQ

Koizumi and Kyon are. Full stop.

that time loop crap wasted about 1hour of my life that i won't be getting back. ps i like ep 9 of the series shorts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Diabolical wrote:

If you've actually watched all of those you are a low life. Not saying this to you diabolical.
Back to top Go down
Flyte
Flyte

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 pm

Sadly it took my three episodes to realize, KYON WON'T FIGURE IT OUT FOR ANOTHER 5 EPISODES!!!!ARRRGHHHH
Btw I read in a source, that the endless eight arc was created because the first season got cut short due to the release of another anime. Since both seasons were suppose to be one.
However since it got cut short, the rest fo the episodes were going to have be used for a new season, but they didn't have enough episodes. Maybe they didn't have enough time or the light novel still didn't have any new material yet but in the end this gave birth to the dreaded endless eight Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

sunjae429 wrote:
If you've actually watched all of those you are a low life. Not saying this to you diabolical.
I was thinking about watching the whole thing. It wouldn't be difficult since I have nothing better to do. My life is boring.
Back to top Go down
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:34 am

Lol @ the endless 8 arc. I was so confused when I watched that.

I actually sat through the first 2-4 of that waiting for "something different" to happen, but it wasn't until later when I find out only the ending had something a little bit different. What a freaken waste of time Sad

Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya   The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya Empty

Back to top Go down

The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya
Page 1 of 1