Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.

Go down 
+35
RaverX
CCoRS
KoumakanScarlet
AhegaoMaster
Ryuuichiro
Relict?
That_Wiesel_Guy
Zwiebel Force
WiFi
Koiro
CapeMike
EroJun
Emeraldsun
Arti
boytitan2
rehpic
Tuskin
Winty
falcon1
Fainche
Yokura
AnTi90d
Suguri
Asagi-san
xzpwnz
Eridian
Seele00
IronDicks
Nisa
Valkyrie
Hyoka
Broken
Astral_Dono
Kirika
fggt
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:55 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
PS Astral to damn boring Sleep Sleep Cant remember non of da info I gathered on her. Steroe types are true ppl Who live in rural areas are snooze-vile. Im really non joking aside from her irl name I remember non of da info I gather not even her email.
I'm free from being stalked. #em2
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
PS Astral to damn boring Sleep Sleep Cant remember non of da info I gathered on her. Steroe types are true ppl Who live in rural areas are snooze-vile. Im really non joking aside from her irl name I remember non of da info I gather not even her email.

Dear GOD dont talk. So typical and uninteresting. Im going to sleep. Sleep Sleep.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:58 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:

Dear GOD dont talk. So typical and uninteresting. Im going to sleep. Sleep Sleep.
Here, jump start your memory XD

Kirika wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Omg that's so like me. X3
Just put a straw hat on that and you've got it. (Yes, I've worn straw hats ever since I was 5. They're like, part of my life.)

Somehow I knew you'd say that!
http://cloudinfo.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/wagaya_no_oinari_sama-2jpg1.png?w=500&h=280

Astral, you are Tenko Kuugen, from Wagaya no Oinari Sama (My Home's Fox God) XD

<Suguri> Don't quote images, please.

Last edited by Suguri on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed [img] tags.)
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:01 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
boytitan2 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

Here, jump start your memory XD

Kirika wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Omg that's so like me. X3
Just put a straw hat on that and you've got it. (Yes, I've worn straw hats ever since I was 5. They're like, part of my life.)

Somehow I knew you'd say that!
http://cloudinfo.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/wagaya_no_oinari_sama-2jpg1.png?w=500&h=280

Astral, you are Tenko Kuugen, from Wagaya no Oinari Sama (My Home's Fox God) XD

Need to go down town. Were there are ppl who arent boring.

Last edited by Suguri on Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed [img] tags.)
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Officially proven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:11 pm

I assume Boytitan looks like this guy.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:30 pm

LXE wrote:
bt is small, muscle bound but small, he has more hair aswell, bt use to have his facebook profile linked in his signature, plus me and him are fb buddies
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:52 pm

IronDicks wrote:
LXE wrote:
bt is small, muscle bound but small, he has more hair aswell, bt use to have his facebook profile linked in his signature, plus me and him are fb buddies

It still is Linked. ANd I could get bigger but doing mma and boxing forces me to stay dis wieght Sad Sad. Ill loose all my punching speed and strength advantege if I go up in weight. So I dont have a choice litteraly I have to stay at 155 and fight at 150 and 145. It sucks cause id rather fight at 175 and up but ppl at that weight wlk around at 200 sometimes big str diff.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:46 am

LXE wrote:
BT?:

I'd rather imagine BT as this:

Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:05 am

Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:
BT?:

Lol Is that really sesame street were they always this funny idr them being that funny if so they stepped up lol.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:20 pm

Kirika wrote:
LXE wrote:
BT?:

I just lolled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:38 pm

-astral god-a paladin that fight for justice......sadly the justice i seek is by the religion way.....
-boytitan-a arrogant man that talks big,but it's not someome to underestimate....
-kirika-a man/woman that likes 2 woman kissing each other(what is the genre?)wanna become a victim of (this genre) too.......
-agnusdei-(i know ppl will talk bad about me,they don't really know me)a man that loves a fight,but fight to become better,to break his human limit..he use the religion in his fight like 'i shall punish you in the name of GOD' the people around him make fun of him,but he don't mind....his true pursuit in cb is unknown,his name is unknown,his real dreams are unknown.
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Milez probably looks like a hipster irl despite not really being one
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:02 am

Agnusdei wrote:

-agnusdei-(i know ppl will talk bad about me,they don't really know me)a man that loves a fight,but fight to become better,to break his human limit..he use the religion in his fight like 'i shall punish you in the name of GOD' the people around him make fun of him,but he don't mind....his true pursuit in cb is unknown,his name is unknown,his real dreams are unknown.

So, you describe yourself when you should describe others.Not weird at all, just forget all the introduction threads...
Erm- yeah sure, why not....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:53 am

Valkyrie wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:

So, you describe yourself when you should describe others.Not weird at all, just forget all the introduction threads...
Erm- yeah sure, why not....
(i know ppl will talk bad about me,they don't really know me)
you can never understand the felling............my entire life was a joke to everyone.......
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Agnusdei wrote:
-kirika-a man/woman that likes 2 woman kissing each other(what is the genre?)wanna become a victim of (this genre) too.......

I've dropped too many hints about myself in this thread for a generic statement based of my sig -3- Same goes for Astral, we posted a totally real pic of her with fox ears XD Also, describing BT is a moot point, as he posts himself all over, and there is a player who runs around with a BT banner of his IRL photo @.@

Agnusdei-Long black hair over one eye in a shirt that is slightly to tight to his androgynous form. He nihilistically flips his hair to one side as he says comments like "No one can understand the chains I bear as I walk through his dark valley man calls life...".

Anyway, I gotta teach, so g2g @.@
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:43 am

Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:

I've dropped too many hints about myself in this thread for a generic statement based of my sig -3- Same goes for Astral, we posted a totally real pic of her with fox ears XD Also, describing BT is a moot point, as he posts himself all over, and there is a player who runs around with a BT banner of his IRL photo @.@

Agnusdei-Long black hair over one eye in a shirt that is slightly to tight to his androgynous form. He nihilistically flips his hair to one side as he says comments like "No one can understand the chains I bear as I walk through his dark valley man calls life...".

Teach me in private :V

What are we going to do on the bed? POMF =3
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 am

Nisa wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Agnusdei wrote:

I.... I don't even >.< wut? I won't justify this with a continuation of the meme @.@ No POMFs for you! You're too young!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:19 am

Kirika wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Kirika wrote:

I.... I don't even >.< wut? I won't justify this with a continuation of the meme @.@ No POMFs for you! You're too young!

So basically, the teacher refuses cause Nisa's too young, eh? Suspicious...
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:32 am

Kirika wrote:
Nisa wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Sad

You don't want to pomf?
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:31 pm

Nisa wrote:
Kirika wrote:
Nisa wrote:

Sad

You don't want to pomf?

Nisa, I would gladly teach you my field of expertise if you were interested. However, I refuse to state my area of study, as that will make me sound like I'm coming on to you v.v Your cute in the adorable loli bunny girl way Nisa, and to me, that's just not pomfable @.@

Kirika's Profession:
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Doesent know nisa a lol trap. But a petite young trap so still doable =).
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Well, someone's got to be a trap on this forum. If Nisa decides to quit, then someone else will take up the mantle. Preferably someone who is at least 18. It is awkward to see people talking about how "doable" a 15 year old is.

Rerailing:
Valkyrie: 19 year old Tsundere Male. We'll guess blonde-ish hair and brown eyes. Has probably played Valkrie Profile.

Back to top Go down
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Seele00

Male Posts : 250
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Okay lemme have another potshot at this:

LXE - Height is at 5'-5'7" range. Build is moderate, not too slim nor fat. "Chinky", if you will.
Nisa - Female. Probably not much of a loli though. Knows the inner workings of Internet perverts quite well.
Etherlight - Thin guy. Probably has Asian blood to him. Somewhat taller than LXE. Mid-20s.
Arti - Moderately built. Somewhat fair-skinned. Late teens to mid-20s.
Back to top Go down
http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Seele00 wrote:
Okay lemme have another potshot at this:

LXE - Height is at 5'-5'7" range. Build is moderate, not too slim nor fat. "Chinky", if you will.
Nisa - Female. Probably not much of a loli though. Knows the inner workings of Internet perverts quite well.
Etherlight - Thin guy. Probably has Asian blood to him. Somewhat taller than LXE. Mid-20s.
Arti - Moderately built. Somewhat fair-skinned. Late teens to mid-20s.

Infos mostly wrong and just assumptions but assumption on ether was pretty good #em1 #em1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next