Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3

Go down 
+11
xzpwnz
Seele00
falcon1
Kirika
Astral_Dono
BNOISE
Wolf Hikari
Str8witchin
Nisa
Hyoka
reykatan
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3   have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:44 am

xzpwnz wrote:
LXE wrote:
xzpwnz wrote:
One of the most stupidest things you could possibly do in this world is irritate xz
I hate being a grammar nazi but...
Most stupid*
Stupidest*
I apparently didn't care enough to edit it
lol, xz.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3   have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:17 am

well if anyone read the rules its a month before its considered a necro and xz is within a month. besides i didn't make the rules, i was thinking today about renewing them as i know people don't like them.

i'll make sure to shorten the necro time as i'm sure this is what everyone wants
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Reversal

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3   have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Nuuuu Admin don't!
Spoiler:
I've just thought of the best story idea ever EVAR!
It goes like this.

There was once a boy and a girl.
Then they lived happily ever after.
The end.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3   have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 8:29 am

LXE wrote:
Once you watch so much anime, most of the scenes you see are cliche.
And so are the characters.

There's always this crazy rich girl, a really dense guy as the protagonist, somebody like Shinonono Tabane from I.S., The best friend, the Nekomimi (Weak points are the ears and tail), Tsundere girl, Yandere girl...

etc.

Thats cause you watch bad animes and dont follow the guidelings to Is this shit gona be a bad anime I should just avoid.

If your watching 4 or more brand new animes a season every season something wrong cause most of those animes are shit.

If the animes includes any of this your doing something wrong.
Da fuck did I just watch??? O_O Was that the horrid amalgamation of all the shows i’ve ever enjoyed or somethin? Was the any plot at all cuz to me it just seemed like a gigantic clusterfuck of robots, samurai’s, fanservice, jutsus, and fail… lots and lots of FAIL.

You also need to be able to tell if this animes going to turn into shit and enver be good again. Naruto perfect fucking example. Fucking whats it callled doroharra wat ever da fuck it is da shit with the 1 gang formed threw da internet. What ever it sucks balls in da second half.

And to start A good anime I would start a manga. Actualy fuck that start a book/script. And see what you want to do with that draft frome there. Convert it into a book u sale then anime. Manga then anime. Or just show some one the plot then go anime. Or go book/manga/anime.

BTs working on a story thinking of plot to use.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3   have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

have you guys concider masking you own anime someday? ( i know i do ) :3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2