Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

CB crash when login!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fururika
Newcomer
Newcomer
fururika

Male Posts : 11

CB crash when login! Empty
PostSubject: CB crash when login!   CB crash when login! EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:02 am

I haven't had any trouble with other computer besides this computer to try.

Here's my problem. I install CB like I always do, then after done installing, I let the client updates by itself. After patches were done, I restarted to make sure it's fully playable because sometimes I can't start CB.

Then after all initial process done, start CB client, Cyberstep logo shows up till it show the usual login screen. (This is where my problem start) When I enter my login account (and it was valid account) but after it validate, CB shut down by itself, leaving no crash info or anything. It just shut down.

I try again but this time with single player mode but still it crash for no reason. Frustruated, I uninstall and reinstall again but same problem.

All the requirement was met and most software and drivers in this computer was all up-to-date but I still can't play CB. Tried other games and it run just fine... Internet connection was fine too. I just can't find the reason why it can't be played and shut down itself when tried to run it...

Thanks in advance...
Back to top Go down
Tsuchigumo
Tsuchigumo

Male Posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: CB crash when login!   CB crash when login! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:17 pm

This one's interesting...
1. Disable all and every firewall along with anything else that manages your internet (if at all possible)
2. If you want to have a firewall when you use CB, get Microsoft Security Essentials for free and enjoy real time protection and support directly from microsoft!

3. That's all I can think of is that it's something disabling the connection. Someone else may know a little better. You could try the CB website if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
fururika
Newcomer
Newcomer
fururika

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: CB crash when login!   CB crash when login! EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Well I did everything could where I thought it was common problem but no avail. I'm out of ideas for this... I'm not sure what i missed as well...
Back to top Go down
Azaryn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Azaryn

PostSubject: Re: CB crash when login!   CB crash when login! EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:41 pm

RESTART YOUR COMPUTER.....Download latest cosmic break game, patch it if necessary. Open task manager, start cosmic break. See if error still occurs, if so, see if the game is still on at task manager even after like 1 minute. If it disappears...I don't know what to do at the moment... If it's still there, end the process and try again?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CB crash when login!   CB crash when login! Empty

Back to top Go down

CB crash when login!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com