Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Blazed Baron FF build

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4634

Blazed Baron FF build - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 4 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 2:46 pm

galaxina wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
With today's airs being quite strong and the LMB core tune ups, I think you'd do better with a shield. The thing is that while the am has 70-95 cost, it doesn't have much ammo. If it's original Dracken you're talking about, it's simple: His main scales with str and stuns airs. Freed am2  does not guarantee a stun. You would be pressed to run shortboost and means katalinas and everyone with steal boost/boost trouble inducing weapons will like you.

You can try and see if it works for you, but in general that's quite suicidal these days.

I recently did, and you're right. It's not as effective as I thought. I'm just going to stick with the shield.

Here's my current build for Blazed Baron FF. My Blazed Baron BB I am still working on though, but I'll figure that one out eventually.

Spoiler:

My blazed barron (Firesword) has 3GreatGrapplers on the sword. and i use ... someone's LG to pull the boost swings.

The other arm is K-Shield.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Blazed Baron FF build - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 3:17 pm

I really can't see a reason to use BB FF (BD2) over regular BD1, unless of course you don't have BD1.

Calculating both with the same parts yields BD1 a good chunk of HP higher than BD2

BD1:

BD2:

Unless there's some voodoo magic you can pull by swapping around parts for BD2, I feel like BD1 is just statistically superior (he's in the shop for 60k too).
Back to top Go down

Blazed Baron FF build
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Land Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com