Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Blazed Baron FF build

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7874

Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 6:26 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Raven wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:

SECOND HOW DA FUCK ARE U GONA FLY WITH K SHEILD >_<.

1. K-shield does break. It's not invincible.
2. Fly in before you put up your shield initially. No one said you had to throw it up as soon as the match starts.

But either way, it doesn't warrant in Anti-Burn cartridge given the build.

Dude i was just joking wow 0_o.

Its my good guy bad guy xz act. he gives the advice passively.

Then I yell it out rudely and point out da obvious.
You do this 24/7 anyways. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:22 pm

I just want to know something.
Why BD2? I compared BD1 to BD2.
Code:
BD1:  590 cost, 1070 capa, 360 HP, 12 STR, 11 TEC, 14 WLK, 06 FLY, 12 TGH.
BD2:  605 cost, 1070 capa, 360 HP, 11 STR, 12 TEC, 13 WLK, 07 FLY, 12 TGH.
Diff: 015 cost, 0000 capa, 000 HP, -1 STR, 01 TEC, -1 WLK, 01 FLY, 00 TGH.

I understand BD2's weapon for something that requires burn to be active at all times. Like AM2, AM3, AM4?, and AM6. But AM5 just requires 1 burn, swing, done. No more self-firepillaring required. BD2's weapon just takes longer to do.
So wouldn't BD1 be better for this build?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
ww
The other day かみかぜ gave me the build to his blazed baron
I'll post a slightly modified version of it here (different parts for convenience)
Spoiler:

Tune to 16 tgh, 27-32 wlk, and put the rest into str

Really u just now got that build 0_o

Ps with short boost seen that thing kill airs in epoch in gameplay vids =P.

Excuse xz hes rich hes terribad at explaining stuff.

U DUMB FUCK FAVES U DONT NEED ANTI BURN FUCK U STE YOURSELF ON FIRE ONCE THE SWORD STAY ON FIRE DUMB ASSES.

SECOND HOW DA FUCK ARE U GONA FLY WITH K SHEILD >_<.
Lolmikii
Anti-burn is useless for this build
You don't fly with a k-shield
You either short boost + melee to cover distance or take the shield off to cover height if short boost isn't enough
@Fireflywater wrote:
I just want to know something.
Why BD2? I compared BD1 to BD2.
Code:
BD1:  590 cost, 1070 capa, 360 HP, 12 STR, 11 TEC, 14 WLK, 06 FLY, 12 TGH.
BD2:  605 cost, 1070 capa, 360 HP, 11 STR, 12 TEC, 13 WLK, 07 FLY, 12 TGH.
Diff: 015 cost, 0000 capa, 000 HP, -1 STR, 01 TEC, -1 WLK, 01 FLY, 00 TGH.

I understand BD2's weapon for something that requires burn to be active at all times. Like AM2, AM3, AM4?, and AM6. But AM5 just requires 1 burn, swing, done. No more self-firepillaring required. BD2's weapon just takes longer to do.
So wouldn't BD1 be better for this build?
Bd1 would be better for pure stats
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:54 pm

Well burning yourself supposedly will give you better flight. BD2 can also be used as a shock weapon as the flame burst is larger IIRC
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:07 pm

@Retrias wrote:
Well burning yourself supposedly will give you better flight. BD2 can also be used as a shock weapon as the flame burst is larger IIRC
Lol
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8636

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:24 pm

@xzpwnz wrote:
@Retrias wrote:
. BD2 can also be used as a shock weapon as the flame burst is larger IIRC
Lol

No hope man.
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Just out of curiosity anyone try using MM's weapon seriously? I don't remember the number off my head but it's the burner that does three shots when your on fire(but doesn't use more ammo). I wonder if you can make a good burning flyby attacker with him doing that, it seems to do good damage and sets people on fire pretty easy. Just wish the burning lasted longer, but at least MM has that nice 28 force double explosion to mess with people that are too close when you start it back up.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:37 pm

MM am makes a good weapon for hophops
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Added some useless info
Back to top Go down
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:12 am

Hey guyz is it worth to buy the Blazed Baron BB from shop for RT and lancelot with 2 am slot parts and switch the LG HD and BS for 3 slot?

Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4635

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:21 am

@duckov wrote:
Hey guyz is it worth to buy the Blazed Baron BB from shop for RT and lancelot with 2 am slot parts and switch the LG HD and BS for 3 slot?

That one doesnt come with a Blazed Barrom AM5 (instead it gets the Flamethrower Arm... which is pretty powerful too)

Lancelot Parts are good as well. His core's a great hopper core all in itself.

And man, this blazed baron thread's pretty old.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
duckov
Anime Addict
duckov

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:31 am

well it still exists so why would i make a new one to trash the forum xD
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Duckov
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:14 am

@duckov wrote:
well it still exists so why would i make a new one to trash the forum xD
That necro though.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4635

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:16 am

Blazed Barron's such a decent core that he can be either Melee or Range Unit (His Blazed Baron HD3 has a good targetting and rapid too)

His flamethrower and sword are his best weapons (course you can put two of those together, but i think Dual Flametrhwoers work best when burning.)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:20 am

@rei_hunter wrote:
Blazed Barron's such a decent core that he can be either Melee or Range Unit (His Blazed Baron HD3 has a good targetting and rapid too)

His flamethrower and sword are his best weapons (course you can put two of those together, but i think Dual Flametrhwoers work best when burning.)
That is pretty offtopic considering that this thread is discussing a particular Baron Build. You should open a thread where you can discuss Baron in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Wow, this makes me want to dust off my old Blazed Baron FF and use him in this.

By the way, is there any Weapon Tune-ups I should consider tuning on the Fire Sword here, or not?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:15 pm

galaxina wrote:
Wow, this makes me want to dust off my old Blazed Baron FF and use him in this.

By the way, is there any Weapon Tune-ups I should consider tuning on the Fire Sword here, or not?
The posted build was meant to be cheap, but you could try hglads to see if they fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:01 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
The posted build was meant to be cheap, but you could try hglads to see if they fit.

Okay then. I'll try that.

By the way, I was wondering. Would Combat Freed parts work well on Blazed Baron and his variants, especially the arms? I happen to have Combat Freed, and I thought I'd put either Combat Freed AM as a better substitute for Red Squealer AM, or Combat Freed AM2 to give him a projectile attack for knocking down pesky AIRs who fly over you out of reach (to be used in a way like what I use Dracken's Energy Blast for), although I don't know if that's a good idea or not. Both of Combat Freed's AM's have hands, so I can equip a Viper Shield in them too.
What do you think? Should I do that or not? Which would be better for Blazed Baron, and should I use them at all?

@rei_hunter wrote:

Yeah, I know. I have both Blazed Baron FF, and Blazed Baron MM, two of the best variants. I never really found much use in them before, since they are only effective when on fire, and constantly getting their HP sapped down, but now I'm starting to think that they still might be useful.

I prefer BD1 for Melee, and BD2 for Shooting, as for BD1 has slightly more STR, while BD2 has more TEC.
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:05 pm

Uh

You do know that after using the sword on FF while on fire will cause the flame effect on his sword to be permanent right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:11 pm

@Koiro wrote:
Uh

You do know that after using the sword on FF while on fire will cause the flame effect on his sword to be permanent right

I did not, but thanks for letting me know. That will be especially helpful.

Also, you still haven't answered my question about the Combat Freed AM's. Would it be a good idea to use either Combat Freed AM or AM2 on Blazed Baron or not?
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:21 pm

I wouldn't know
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:40 am

galaxina wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
Uh

I did not, but thanks for letting me know. That will be especially helpful.

Also, you still haven't answered my question about the Combat Freed AM's. Would it be a good idea to use either Combat Freed AM or AM2 on Blazed Baron or not?

@xzpwnz wrote:
@Skyr wrote:
I find RS AM+Blaze Sword combo easier to hit with than just the sword.
More hits in melee, less dmg consecutively
There you have your answer. To rack up damage, you would need to continuously land your combo, whilst the full Baron sword combo is faster and deals more damage. Not to mention the cost bumping up when adding combat freed am. You can try, but it's not advised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:43 am

Okay, what about the other AM? Combat Freed AM2 has a fast, 5-shot burst Rifle that is designed not to get in the way of melee, and also has a free hand to hold another weapon.

If I equip that, I was going to use it to shoot down AIR's who try to fly out of reach of the Sword, hopefully to knock them down so that I could slash them up close. Sort of like what I use Dracken's Energy Blast for, not the main point of the robot, but something to assist when fighting AIR's.

Would that be a good idea to equip Combat Freed AM2 to Blazed Baron, just so that I can do that, or not?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 10:46 am

galaxina wrote:
Okay, what about the other AM? Combat Freed AM2 has a fast, 5-shot burst Rifle that is designed not to get in the way of melee, and also has a free hand to hold another weapon.

If I equip that, I was going to use it to shoot down AIR's who try to fly out of reach of the Sword, hopefully to knock them down so that I could slash them up close. Sort of like what I use Dracken's Energy Blast for, not the main point of the robot, but something to assist when fighting AIR's.

Would that be a good idea to equip Combat Freed AM2 to Blazed Baron, just so that I can do that, or not?

With today's airs being quite strong and the LMB core tune ups, I think you'd do better with a shield. The thing is that while the am has 70-95 cost, it doesn't have much ammo. If it's original Dracken you're talking about, it's simple: His main scales with str and stuns airs. Freed am2 does not guarantee a stun. You would be pressed to run shortboost and means katalinas and everyone with steal boost/boost trouble inducing weapons will like you.

You can try and see if it works for you, but in general that's quite suicidal these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 11:19 am

@Valkyrie wrote:
With today's airs being quite strong and the LMB core tune ups, I think you'd do better with a shield. The thing is that while the am has 70-95 cost, it doesn't have much ammo. If it's original Dracken you're talking about, it's simple: His main scales with str and stuns airs. Freed am2  does not guarantee a stun. You would be pressed to run shortboost and means katalinas and everyone with steal boost/boost trouble inducing weapons will like you.

You can try and see if it works for you, but in general that's quite suicidal these days.

I recently did, and you're right. It's not as effective as I thought. I'm just going to stick with the shield.

Here's my current build for Blazed Baron FF. My Blazed Baron BB I am still working on though, but I'll figure that one out eventually.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazed Baron FF build   Blazed Baron FF build - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blazed Baron FF build
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides :: Land Types-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com