Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help out a Noob.

Go down 
+2
Eridian
Kamijou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamijou
Kamijou

Male Posts : 27

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:09 am

Just got Back to playing Cosmic Break Very Happy I've been playing for like a month but I quit cuz my Comp keeps Lagging >< Anywayz, Im still not use to the Gameplay :/ and im trying to find out which is the best land type robot and also wat can make a good robot team. The robots I got ryt now r Jikun Hu, Jikun Long, Crimrose, Lazflamme, Lily Rain, Izuna Kamui Nagi and Winberrl.
I need a lot of suggestions and a lot of Tips @.@ I'd really appreciate ur Help ^^
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Go here and look through the guides. They might help you decide.
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/f2-guides

There are countless guides for the basic bots. Use the search tool to find exactly what you are looking for.
https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/search

Also, next time, put these kind of requests into General so you do not incur the wrath of the Overlords. They are a force to be feared.
Back to top Go down
Azaryn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Azaryn

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:28 pm

There are a few strategies you can use to improve your computer's performance, thus, improving your game play.

1. Clear your cookies/history by using CCleaner

2. Move your main document files into an external drive or a drive apart from your main program drives (Default C)

3. Upgrade certain drivers > especially video drivers.

4. Delete what ever you don't need and start cleaning out your computer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kamijou
Kamijou

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:04 pm

k Tnx ^^
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Scott-kip

Male Posts : 941

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:38 am

Also use Disk Defragmenter/Cleanup (Its a default windows program), It helps alot.
Back to top Go down
Kamijou
Kamijou

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:55 am

kk ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsuchigumo
Tsuchigumo

Male Posts : 57

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Another tip, call your router or internet service provider and complain about disconnects or unreasonable lag. My Belkin router used to be an ass about disconnects and now I never get them.

As far as bots go, use what you do the best with. Experiment. To each his own. I like Izuna.

One other thing to do to help with lag is try and not run youtubes or other things that are dl heavy. Don't browse the web in the down time or use YT to listen to music if it makes lag. If you lag, the epoch is not your friend. and lastly, you can always try to make sure that NOOO NOE ELSE is using the internet. With a router, you can just randomly change the password and claim it to be internet problems ~

Tsu the Tech Wizard of Trout and Trolling, out.
Back to top Go down
Kamijou
Kamijou

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:59 am

I'll try that ^^ btw, do u got any tips about Izuna? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:14 am

She's a conventional air with a built in brickgale bs. You can look around the forums for various threads about UC airs, etc. If anything, basic weapon loadout= beam weapon of some sort/buckler or mini zook.

Essentially that's pretty much it. If you like her that much, then tune her to 38 FLY. <20 FLY in arena is pretty much a death sentence right now.

Unlike <20 WLK where you can actually do a couple things surprisingly..
Back to top Go down
Tsuchigumo
Tsuchigumo

Male Posts : 57

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 pm

I put Izuna Kaumi Nagi LGs on her, Geograsias F/Izuna Kaumi/Brickgale Blue AMs, BrickgaleB/GeograsiasF/somethingderpy for the BS, and whatever weapons I have handy (I don't have many AIR weapons.)
Back to top Go down
Kamijou
Kamijou

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 am

Ok tnx ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help out a Noob. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help out a Noob.   Help out a Noob. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help out a Noob.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com